The Only Joy In Life Is Being In Love, And Having That Feeling Reciprocated - Nip/Tuck
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Centre of the universe theory

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
anirudh is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

Center of the Universe theory
-by Anirudh Bhatnagar

Here, I wish to propose a theory which will require some serious and open minded thinking to accept or digest.

So, let me start with a question, how do you know about the things/history which had happened before you were born? Media? books? Internet? Parents? Teachers?
Let's say it is all a great conspiracy. Let's say it is all framed. All the data, all proofs everything... How can you prove against it? Did world wars every take place? Did john F Kennedy ever existed? Did man actually land on moon? Were your grandfather ever born? And millions of other Questions... Have you seen it? Can you prove it?
It is all been told to you...Somehow by some source...

You might be thinking I'm talking insane here... But give it a thought if all this was framed... If nothing ever existed before you were born, Lets say ... 'You are the center of the Universe' ,and everything just got created as you came into existence, your friends, your parents every single soul, the even history etc...
Let's say it was designed for you in such a way that it look real to you, you can't deny this possibility. Can you?
So this is the whole idea behind my 'Center of the Universe theory'
Now let me cross question myself and try proving the theory wrong...
Let's say... I know I was born and you know you were born... So it might sound like we have two centers... No, you are wrong... the theory is relative... It's with respect to you when you are thinking,
It with respect to me for me... Let me say... I am the center of the universe and you were created in that Universe, which was created for me, because here I have to think in my respect, I have to think putting me as center and it's basically relative to me...
And same applies to you as well... think this is your Universe and all this is happening for you to believe that everything was already there... just think in your respect.

Well, it might not be true... but no one can deny it as well...
Think about it...

"Hi"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ryuzaki is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Here is some reading material you might be interested in as it follows a similar premise to what you have proposed.

Plato's Allegory of the Cave
http://www.philosophypathways.com/essays/bellotti1.html

Descartes's Malicious Demon & Method of Doubt
http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/platoscave.html

At this level of scrutiny of the scientific method/philosophy of the mind, it becomes clear that the true situation of existence is beyond our grasp. The situation turns more towards questions of: what of our knowledge is probable and reliable towards our goals.

"Experience of personal reality verifies existence."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy