I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence. (Edgar Allen Poe) - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Quiz for Generation X

User Thread
 51yrs • F •
tinaowens is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Quiz for Generation X
Hello All! My name is Tina Owens and I am doing research to see if Generation X (18 to 34) feels or thinks that being in control of your mind is important in everyday life? I am 34 years old by the way! Thanks for your help!!!!

Quiz (The Mind)
Current mood: happy

1. Are you in control of your thoughts?

2. Are you creating your life?

3. Are you happy or do you feel your life is a disaster?

4. Are you in the relationship you desire?

5. Do you make confident decisions or do you allow your past or present experiences to determine your decision making?

6. Do you live in the NOW or the PAST?

7. Do you live life from the "Inside Out"?

8. Are you aware of what is going on around you?

9. Have you ever THOUGHT about how POWERFUL your MIND is?

10. Are you aware of how your MIND effects your every day decisions?

A. If you answered YES to the majority of the questions, YOU ARE MORE THAN LIKELY LIVING THE TYPE OF LIFE YOU DESIRE!

B. If your answered Yes to 5 questions, You could possible not be in control of your MIND the way you would like to be. COME ON MY FRIEND KEEP MOVING TO CREATE THE LIFE YOU INTEND!!!!!

C. If the majority of your answers are NO, you FOR SURE are not LIVING THE TYPE OF LIFE YOU WANT and your MIND is controlling you instead of YOU controlling it. Yet, the beautiful thing about life is, WE CAN ALWAYS MOVE FORWARD AND CHANGE!!!!!

"GIVE LIFE ALL YOU'VE GOT!"
 56yrs • F •
pugluver is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i don't believe those born in 1989 are included in the "generation x"...your ages are way skewed and perhaps you should start your research with a firmer age base to pose questions to.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would take this quiz regardless of my age it sounds fun

Quiz (The Mind)
Current mood: happy

1. Are you in control of your thoughts? I have a very good idea what my thoughts are about now, but still have a lot to learn.

2. Are you creating your life? of course I am, every moment.

3. Are you happy or do you feel your life is a disaster? I feel like my life is a disaster at the moment because I'm in that phase of moving on into adult hood but happy that when I get things settled I will have a great life.

4. Are you in the relationship you desire? I'm in a relationship that before has only come to me in my wildest dreams. I couldn't ask for anything more.

5. Do you make confident decisions or do you allow your past or present experiences to determine your decision making? Over the years I've learned to not let my past cloud my judgments and take a look at things in a more logical and reasonable sense.

6. Do you live in the NOW or the PAST? I live like there's no tomorrow

7. Do you live life from the "Inside Out"? my feelings come first.

8. Are you aware of what is going on around you? I can only be aware of what my senses are capable at the moment.

9. Have you ever THOUGHT about how POWERFUL your MIND is? I've tried a few hallucinogenic drugs, yes that thought has crossed my mind Several times...

10. Are you aware of how your MIND effects your every day decisions?
as seen from above, That though crosses my mind (kinda weird to say) Every day.

A. If you answered YES to the majority of the questions, YOU ARE MORE THAN LIKELY LIVING THE TYPE OF LIFE YOU DESIRE!

B. If your answered Yes to 5 questions, You could possible not be in control of your MIND the way you would like to be. COME ON MY FRIEND KEEP MOVING TO CREATE THE LIFE YOU INTEND!!!!!

C. If the majority of your answers are NO, you FOR SURE are not LIVING THE TYPE OF LIFE YOU WANT and your MIND is controlling you instead of YOU controlling it. Yet, the beautiful thing about life is, WE CAN ALWAYS MOVE FORWARD AND CHANGE!!!!!

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that washingmypirate is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Cool I am in generation X does that make me cool. I thought of X - men when I opened this thread. Cool Im an x person.

Quiz (The Mind)
Current mood: hyper

1. Are you in control of your thoughts? No there in control of me.... Ha just kidding.... I would say I am more in control of my thoughts than I am of my life.

2. Are you creating your life? My life already exists.. Why would I create something that is here already. If you mean am I choosing what happens in my life then I guess the fact that I am here at uni suggests I am choosing my career in that I have chosen to study Physics and hope to be succesful with that someday.

3. Are you happy or do you feel your life is a disaster? I don't think life is a disaster. I have had many experienceds that would shock people and most would find hard to deal with, but during those times those things were normal to me and life is what you make it. Life is good. I admit I feel sad at times like now I have moved out of home and am learning so much about life and lots of things shock me... Like learning that it is possible for girls to mastibate. That shocked me sooooo much. But I am a happy person and tend to make people laught which is fun.

4. Are you in the relationship you desire?
As in a partner relationship?? I am not in a relationship, but my friends would debate with me on that matter. That is a joke, youd have to be here to get it. No I am Not in a relationship and therefore cannot say I desire this relationship or not.

5. Do you make confident decisions or do you allow your past or present experiences to determine your decision making?

If I allowed my past to choose future decisions I would not be here. I make decisions as they come. I don't think of the past because so many things would pull me down. I admit it is hard considering that which I have experienced. I find lots of things hard. Like dating I would find that hard because my dad was violent. I don't let any experiences make decisions for me. I can't explain it well but I think life is what you make it.

6. Do you live in the NOW or the PAST? Neither. I just live and am greatful for life. I don't think about living. I don't do much like most people here. I guess I am slightly odd but I live life period. I don't think about it. I spend most of my time thinking about crazy scientific idea's and theories. I think about my family. But mostly I don't think anything coherent at all.

7. Do you live life from the "Inside Out"? I don't understand what you are asking here. I have worn a jumper inside out.... LOL Do you mean do I put myself first. I don't put anything first I just move with the wind as such. I tend to be a caring person and worry about people but I dont make things happen. I am fortunate to have opportunities to help people and it comes natural.

8. Are you aware of what is going on around you? No I am mentally ill..... Just kidding. I am aware of what people portray of themselves and I feel peoples energies alot and so usually have an understanding of many things. But there is a lot to life that I am learning. I did not know until a few weeks ago that people are much different to what they make out. I just figured everyone was like me but most people do things that shock me. So I guess I am not as aware as I thought I was. I am learning though.

9. Have you ever THOUGHT about how POWERFUL your MIND is? I don't really care. I just flow. I know that life is amazing and that everything is amazing and that I have experiences that would suggest such things but it really doesn't matter. When people try to harness that which they do not understand they can become ill. So why dabble in dangerous stuff. It might be interesting to some extent but it is not worth it. What will be will be. I allow my mind to be as powerfull as it likes. I guess it allows greater power when you relax and flow as I do feel things and can understand many things that most people don't but for some odd reason the material things and things like relationships I don't fully understand because people don't do that which is natural to them. they follow on and do what society think should be done. Maybe thats why people think I am crazy.

10. Are you aware of how your MIND effects your every day decisions? My mind is ME, that is a silly question. You really must specify your understanding of the meaning of "mind". I don't make many decisions. My decisions are usually what is natural to me.

Sounds like one of those stupid personality tests. You do not know what people desire.

I enjoy life maybe a little too much. These questions have NO effect on my life. They are silly and irrellevent.

HOW DO YOU KNOW. IS THIS SOMETHING YOU FOUND IN A TEENAGERS MAGASINE????????????

"Shengising Nugget"
Quiz for Generation X
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy