But yet I am firmly persuaded that a great deal of consciousness, every sort of consciousness, in fact, is a disease. - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

student

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
student
She rested her head on the table and burst out laughing. He looked at her from acroos the table wondering how she could have possibly landed herself into such a situation. she was drunk, yup totally drunk.
she looked up now, and pointed a finger at him and opened her small mouth and as usual came out with big words. ' ive always liked you, liked the way you smile when you find something funny." hiccup. "and and um the way you talk so much in english class. i wouldnt mind talking to you, you're not like other people. perhaps you are just like everyone else. i dont know. but i know that if i talked to you it wouldnt be about crappy eastenders and where ian's gone, or victoria beckhams legs or stupid" hiccup "stuff, but about shakespere, and william blake and the poisen tree, and to kill a mockingbird. yeah" and she sighed, leaned over and put her cheek on his hand," i wouldnt mind falling in love with you"
and she fell asleep. and he was left on his own with her breathing softly her skin against his, and the wind as it silently went by.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
student
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy