Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

UF student tazed

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
UF student tazed
I don't understand why this kid was tazed. I suppose it was necessary in order to hold him down, but it doesn't seem to me like he was a threat in the first place. Being an asshole doesn't mean you're a threat. Once he calms down they still treat him like garbage and don't let him sit down for a minute to regain composure. WTF?

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
He was Tazed because he broke the Order of the Discussion Rules...

It will blow my mind to find out if he did it by order or on purpose...

John Kerry is President Bush's direct 16th Cousin...

Bush and both Clintons and Kerry attended Ivy League Institutions which house the secretive "Senior" Society called SKULL AND BONES...

When you ask a member of SKULL AND BONES a question about it... they are required to leave the room...

Pres. Bush Sr. once asked a reporter if that's what they wanted him to do... after asked about the shrouded society...

The President of the Last remaining super power ( both military and monetary ) - run out of a room by a question...?

Follow the money...

So these things won't seem so strange and you can concentrate on Kerry instead of some MARTYRED Student.

Spread your Wings.

Dwayne

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This video is very important I believe. I was attempting to examine this incident in a very objective manner. Money flow, Skull&Bones and Diplomatic genealogy aside; Why did this happen?

Maybe I'm way off here but police officers don't generally know jack about secret cults and ulterior motives of diplomats. Yet, it would seem that in this incident, the very questioning of Skull&Bones is what escalated the situation beyond what it should have been. Why? Very peculiar. There is much more going on here than meets the eye.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
police officers really do make me sick. They find the tiniest reasons to relate one's actions to a infraction on the law. Inciting a riot? bull shit is what that is. like he said he was informing the audience and simply asked a question that kerry couldn't answer.

although it did seem like he was trying to resist arrest, there were 3-4 guys that probably outweighed him by at least 50-100lbs.. which using a taser in that situation is a bit over the top. It's not like he was swear profusely directly at the cops.. he was shouting why was he being arrested, and begging for help because of the unnecessary force.

This country is all about keeping secrets and trying to turn everyone into non-questioning zombies, and any one who speaks out and asks why is treated like the guy in the video.. in a sense, I guess it would start a massive riot if people were told the truth after being lied to and demanding answers.

in the back of my mind though, I sometimes ponder what it would be like to be able to abuse the powers given or not given to police officers and get away with it.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 42yrs • M •
Jesse is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm curious about why there were police officers standing 3 feet behind the guy from the beginning of the video -- before he even starts his streak of comments. The easiest (and natural) thing to do is to jump to conclusions based on what is shown in the video, but it's also irrational if we really do want to examine the situation objectively because the video doesn't explain the whole context.

The pervasiveness of media has not been matched by enough education about how to accurately interpret it, and nowhere is this more apparent than with emotional news stories. For example, I could post 100 links to stories (and at least one dramatic video) involving taser-related deaths in the United States in the past 5 years. A very common reaction would be to view the taser as the problem, which is understandable but inaccurate because it fails to acknowledge all of the other contributing factors of equal or greater significance, like inappropriate use of the taser, the presence of certain drugs and/or an underlying medical condition in the deceased, and the precise circumstances leading up to the use of force--as well as the alternatives available to the officer(s) at the time.
Sorry to go a bit off topic; I'm just trying to show how the feelings a story causes need to come into relative balance with its actual significance and context before we can feel confident about our conclusions. What I'm getting from this video is one person--inexplicably flanked by police--wanted to voice his opinions during a question-and-answer session. His low-grade rant, which was inappropriate, was met with an inappropriate response by the police, who were too quick to use force and probably should have let him continue for at least another 20-30 seconds before asking him to stop talking in order to give Kerry a chance to respond, and then using force if he did not. The taser was unnecessary because there were more than enough officers present to physically restrain him, and it only served to agitate this guy further who at that point was yelling for the audience to help him.

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Look for balance where there is none and you'll spin out of control...

if you count it all up and Hillariours Clinton wins... that could make a potential 40 years of Clintons and Bush's in the White House...!

That's the near textbook definition of a Monarchy....!

8 years of Bush Sr. as Vice President

8 years of Bush Sr. as President

8 years of Bill Clinton as President

8 years of Hillary Clinton as First Lady

8 years of Hillary Clinton as potential President

48 years...

Sorry my mistake that's about 5 decades...

half a CENTURY...

OOoops... my bad...

that's more like a DYNASTY or something like one...

Now consider that Hillary also went to Oxford, Bill went to Oxford, George's went to Yale and the Obama is a Harvard boy...

theis is where the Skull and Bone's society is housed...

if you are wondering if a fraternity or sororiety can have such power...

consider... it is a senior society... meaning it is a home for the seniors... your membership is inducted junior year... you spend senior year learning membership... and the entire membership is adulthood...

you are fasttracked through careers... follow some of them...

it's amazing how fast they move... do your research...

rank in the military... offices in the government...

amazing places of influence...

marriges of influence where the money is contained and the power is centralized ad-infinitum...

there's so much self imposed selective marrige circles it equates to a small circle of gene pool... or in-breeding...

But Bush is pretending... he's no body's idiot...

he's brilliant.

I've seen it live on television in unguarded moments while the cameras were still rolling.

Revolutions are staged for the fooooools who are willing to die for them....!

The Intellectual CLASS... created the Business CLASS... The Business CLASS created the Military CLASS to protect itself... The Under CLASS exists to please them all...

IF YOU ESCAPE ONE CLASS TO ANOTHER YOU ARE EXPECTED TO OBEY NEVER TO COMMAND YOU OWN DESTINY.... MY FATHER ESCAPED AND ENJOYED THE JOURNEY MORE THAN THE ACCOMPLISHMENT...

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
UF student tazed
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy