A good friend will get you out of jail, a best friend will be sitting beside you saying, dam that was fun! - brann22
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Do u play an instrument?

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
GuitarGirl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Do u play an instrument?
If u play an instrument name the intrument tell y u like it and wut grade u think u r on and if u dont have 1 tell which one u wood like 2 play n y

I play the guitar mostly (obviously) the piano and my friend is teaching me a littlle about the drums

"Hi"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I play the clarinet, I started to take it formally in high school but because I played by ear and was just copying what everyone else was doing, I got into trouble when the teacher asked me to play from a particular peice of music and I couldn't read the music. He said I would have to start again from scratch but I couldn't be bothered so I quit. Twenty years later my husband bought me one and I have taught myself to play. I can read the music but find it hard and prefer to play by ear.

I also play the keyboard, again for fun, again by ear so no grade. I also hve my own business, where I go round nurseries running music sessions for pre-schoolers. I have loads of baby percussion instruments, you know, drums, maracas, bells, tambourines, rain-makers, triangles and the like and I sing nursery ryhmes and do movement sessions with them. I know its not quite pop but I enjoy seeing the little ones love of music blossom.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I also play the Clarinet. I played band in High School from grade 8 to grade 11 mostly because at the school I went to, you had to choose either band or art and I am not good at art. Since then I have not played but grade 11 band at that school was close to university level. We actually went on a trip from Vancouver to California and played at disneyland. Which is a lot to say if you know about musicians in disneyland.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • F •
figurinitout is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I used to play the viola and flute. Now I play the electric base, but I want to play the drums. But I don't know where I would go to practice.

"I don't mind humanity. It's people I hate."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Tboneactor is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well...

I play the Trombone and Euphonium and Keyboards at a Level 5.

Flute and Trumpet and Piano I could get away with a Level 3.5 with.

Tuba, French Horn, and Drums I have a basic understanding for.

"A spoken word is a moment. A written word is eternal."
 32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Well...

I play the Trombone and Euphonium and Keyboards at a Level 5.

Flute and Trumpet and Piano I could get away with a Level 3.5 with.

Tuba, French Horn, and Drums I have a basic understanding for.

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've played around with just about everything really..

I like the violin, cello, and piano the best though.. they sound so amazing

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I've played around with just about everything really..

LOL i just wet myself hahahhahahahahaha

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
LOL i just wet myself hahahhahahahahaha

hmm but in which way i wonder.

31yrs • M •
jonnykenyon is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
im learning to play the keyboard and the guitar

"u r never alone... u may think ur alone and no one is watching but there is always someone no matter wat. u r always watched"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that washingmypirate is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I play Bass guitar, drums, acoustic guitar and shitty piano. In order of ability the first being the better. Although drums and bass are about the same. I have been playing bass for 3 years and have an awesome bass guitar. Drums about the same. Acoustic about a year and piano about 5 years but very slowly cause it's boringgggggggggg.................

I don't know the levels.

"Shengising Nugget"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have just recently started messing around on the keyboard again. And even though I am not musically trained and can't really read music or play the piano properly I have to say I think I have been ending up with some pretty good improvisations. The kids like it anyway - but then they'd like it if I sat on the keyboard, they just like making a noise!

Anyway I've been trying to make songs out of some of my poetry. The trouble is it sounds fantastic, but because I have no way of recording it and can't write music down, I forget it and its lost, such a shame!

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 35yrs • M •
Kaøs is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I play guitar,bass and drums.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Praetor is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Trombone I could most likely manage a grade 5, 5.5 maybe.

Baritone, Trumpet, Piano and Keyboard percussion instruments I can manage on.

"What's the point in not conforming, if it changes you?"
 34yrs • M •
ThatFitnessGuy8 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I play drums currently. I think i started around 8th grade and now I'm a freshman in college. I use to play piano since i was 7 years but have sort of stop playing it. I'm currently interested in joining a band but do not seem to find the time to go out and look for on or to start one.

"\"view life your way no one else\'s\""
Do u play an instrument?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy