Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What is ' Existence ' ?

User Thread
 42yrs • M •
Motiono is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
What is ' Existence ' ?
Let's start off what "Life" is.
As we all know, plants came first, then the creatures showed on on planet earth.

Because of this, it would be logical to assume that creatures came from plants.
so now we know, we just plants, are plants alive? yes... but not as alive as humans and animals.. so maybe plants have "less life" .. this means we are getting closer to the core.

where did plants come from... there are very simple plants such as chimney or a flower, or a tree, it's safe to assume a tree is a much more advanced flower, and a flower is a much more advanced... well.. A CRYSTAL FORMATION? ( i think so. )

Crystal formations are "non-alive" happenings that happen all the time in caves, in water, everywhere, they have designs, as if they were intelligently designed, but they are not even alive. therefore it is safe to assume a very advanced crystal formation would be equivelent to a very simple life form that is just a plant.

there you go, from crystals ( dead rocks ) to humans ( complex life form ), it is one of the same, sure we have emotions and feelings, and imagination and etc, but what is imagination anyway, when we imagine things nothing inside the brain is even moving, so perhaps a piece of rock has imagination also, maybe much more advanced then ours, this makes sense because if you think about it, information is never lost, when you die your body decomposes the particles of your brain turn into dust, which can be consumed by fish , and they will process that information and one day a fish will have a nightmare not knowin why or how, but the truth is it was an unpacked source of information inside it's body.

maybe this is why we humans fear things that do not even happen during our life time, because it has happened in the past, for example we are capable of imagining a big metor hiting the earth, and killing us, we also can imagine how it would feel if we fell from a tall skyscraper such as the world trade center and how painful it would be when our head hits the ground, we have never experienced it, but we can imagine and feel it within our imagination, this is because information is never lost and our body contains information from previously existing creatures that were either alive or not so alive and it gives us a sense of what it is. of course how well one process this information depends on their body's capabilities of unlucking the codes in the information particles that are probably smaller than sub-atomic particles and hidden deep below the atoms and electrons.

currently our bodies are not advanced enough to process this information super efficiently, if we were capable of such efficiency, that would mean the waste we creatures created would be worthless to plants that use it, for example cow poo is very nutricious to plants and bugs because it contains information that semi-processed which is just the right thing for their body to process becaus their bodies are unable to handle original material.

anyway.. as you can see it is hard to get lost into this type of thing but lets move on to what existence is now that we have define what "life" is..

there is no reason to believe "sciencetists" who believe existence begun with the "big bang" , the big bang theory is completely false and it is much more irrelevant than religion itself, here's why... let's say the big bang happened 1000billion years ago, the question would be, why couldn't it happen 2000 billion years ago? what was stopping it from happen 3000 billion years ago? whatever causes something to be created out of nothingness could easily happen much before it happened... because of this i rule out the possibility of a big bang theory and i also rule out the possibility that existence ever had a beginning.

so now we know existence had no beginning, gee.. what could there ever be without a beginning, simple.. non-existence itself, only non-existence can have no-beginning and no-ending, which means existence does not exist, but because non-existence is much more perfect than existence would ever be if existence had existed, the possibilities are limitless, the surface of non-existence is like a perfect sphere, it is both in motion and not in motion at the same time, it shouldn't make sense either, because if it made sense then it wouldn't be non-existence, only something as beautiful as non-existence, something as perfect as non-existence could have "no definition" attached to it. it is simply that perfect. therefore not being able to define non-existence is the most perfect definition one can ask for.

so if this is non-existence then why are we here, what is all this, why do we exist, why am i able to read these things on something called a "computer" and what is this glass of water next to my keyboard, does it really not exist? if it does not exist why am i able to touch it and everything, i mean there is clearly a story going on here, maybe it is only a brief time in history but there is something happening..

yep.. sorry i can't answer those yet either . but let's talk about FREE WILL for a moment, you see the above information i have typed tells a story of how non-existence is so perfect, indeed it is, because with non-existence you get FREE WILL, without it, you are only a pattern in a chain reaction, based on what we see in our everyday life, for example anyone who is too intelligent to not reproduce goes extinct, anyone who is too stupid(unsuccessful) to not reproduce also goes extinct, everyone in the middle succeeds..

well igh.. i forgot where i was going with this, i will add on to it later.. sorry kind of hot today..

continuation:

DEATH: when we die , we die, do we really die as in cease to exist?, well first of all this would not make sense based on the theory of existence i have outlined above, in other words you can not die if you are already dead, but whatever it is that happens when we "die" in human terms, is probably something similar to what happens when the earth spins around itself and around the sun, every 24 hours there is the morning, ( the birth ) the climax ( noon ) and the ending ( after noon ) and the TOTAL DEATH ( midnight ) , but after a while it is repeated all over again, so honestly i think DEATH the way we humans think about it would have been a good thing ( permanent peace ) , unfortunetly nobody gets away that easy, there is no permanent peace, you are in a loop, and you will exist and re-exist over and over and over again, in some cases you may re-exist in a form a .. well lets give some example... you could re-exist in form of a rock, in form of a president of the united states, in form of a queen ant, in form of a 50 frogs, and 174 ants that have self awarness individually, or in form of a million different things, perhaps we humans are disbursed life from the dinosours, a dinsour's self-awarness was divided into multiple segments now that it came to a point where it had all of the energy ( whatever the form of energy that maybe ) required.

sorry this is sort of confusing, i am using my imagination as i type these, but basically there is no reason to think of yourself as a single individual , you can consider yourself a GOD, or EXISTENCE ITSELF, without you universe would not exist because every piece of existence ( or the non-existing material that makes up non-existence itself ) has to be accounted for even if it does not exist, this is a law of non-existence just as there would be laws if existence was the reality. Of course you may be asking why would non-existence require laws if it does not exist, and what happened to the FREE WILL, how can a non-existence offer FREE WILL and at the same time have laws of its own.. Yeh.. sorry i do not have an answer for this either. .. but hey wouldn't not having an answer for something that does not exist make perfect sense in itself . ding ding ding!.

--- let's discuss a topic i would like to discuss...
EMOTIONS...
When my bird ( parakeet ) died in 2005, i was about 23 years old, i wanted it to die because it was sick, i wanted it's misery to be over, it was bleeding and etc, i have a lot of good times with it, it had learned how to kiss my lips, at time it would pet my eyelashes and eyelids when i would lay on the carpet and etc, it would be excited whenever i came home from outside, fly around and make noises, it was just a tiny parakeet, but it developed emotions and created a connection with everyone in the house ( mom and dad as well ), it would take shower under the sink on its own and sometimes bite our fingers or lips, over all it became a part of the family somehow eventho it was just a little bird, but let's move away from this and look at something else, when i was younger around 10-15, i had a super cool aliminium mountain bike, i don't really know where it came from, ( i was living in turkey at the time ) my guess is that the crooks i purchased it from probably stole it from tourists from vacation islands, i got it for very cheap but it was extremely high end quality, over time it became a part of me, i would know how to ride it better than i would know how to walk or run with my own legs, when i had to leave it behind to come to US, i missed it a lot.. but anyway.. enough about personal stories, to you i am just some random retard , back to the science aspect.. the reason why i am giving you these "EMOTION BASED EXAMPLES" is to show you how stupid it sounds from your view, but from the person in the zone it is a part of their life, in other words... EMOTIONS are considered to be ... by most scientists "PROBLEMS" according to self-made scientists such as George Soros... if you were to strip off all of one's problems.... you would have NOTHING LEFT. in other words EMOTIONS is what makes us humans yet.. EMOTIONS is problem based..

okay.. i will try to not get into the details, i will briefly explain how emotions work..

imagine you are chewing a gum, take it out of your mouth and stretch it, ( pull it apart ) the longer you stretch it, the thinner and weaker it will become.... so there is always a catch.. and if you do it improperly or to quickly, it will break..

Emotions work the same way.. the more of a passionate and a loving person you make yuorself to be, the more your hate capablities will grow on the opposite side, think of it as a line at " 0 " when you pull it towards positive 1-2-3-100, it will stretch equivelently towards NEGATIVE -1-2-3 or -100 , this is why people who are often CEO's and PRESIDENTS of companies have the ability to be so mean and so cruel at times, it is the reflection of how much passion and love they have. This theory is inline with the scientific aspect of " for every action there is an equal and an opposite reaction " which i totally agree with.

However this can be a little bit misleading because one does not become evil simply by being so good, it is reather sort of like this, the more you are obsessed with goodness, the more you will risk everything to stop what you believe to be evil, this itself will bring the evilness in you. which is sort of like a self-defence meachnism that is sort of like "reflexive" in a way.

the term "motiono" is actually representive of every possibility and probability that "non-existence" is made up of, ( or "not made up of" ),

imagine the perfect circle, or a perfect sphere, the area covering the outside of it is exact opposite of the area covering inside of it, yet there is no distinction between the two.

"Evolution takes time, sometimes 0.0000000000168 seconds."
[  Edited by Motiono at   ]
 53yrs • F •
Arcadia is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
No. I dont think we came from plants! You forgot single celled organisms. Then theres also quantum theory to consider (particles; atoms and parts there of. Quarks and Leptons and such). In short there are answers, where they are and how we find them are in its infantile stages. Science is a field that is being reborn from its forced stagnation about 2000 years ago, caused by the hands of the religious barbarians. If Science had been respected and given the chance to grow we very well would be a lot further ahead in our quest for the answers of life and what is exsistance. I personally belive that life comes in various forms, and all things are life in their own way.Just because we do not understand every animate and inanimate object and how life is represented within itself does not mean that one form is greater or lesser than any other. Everything in the Universe exsists as parts of, we are the smaller (independantly conscience) parts of a greater whole. The Universe also (as I belive), consists of what we can say are different dimesions( for want of a better name). This is where death comes in,when our physical beings die, our soul (spiritual self) continues on into another realm (dimension). Life is always constant and always changing, moving on from one form to another. Well for now may peace be with you, may your mind always seek knowledge and your heart always seek love. Smile- Arcadia

"The answers to modern questions finds no relevance in a 1700 year old work of fiction!"
 53yrs • F •
Arcadia is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I would also like to make a statement about the section titled EMOTIONS! It is a bit contradictory to me that you think all science (scientists), view emotions as problems!!! You also go into stating that others view that what emotions you write about are viewed as stupid, but yet you refer to the canary you had as "it", not she or he! That alone seems pretty insensitive, it indicates that you didnt consider its life enough to refer to it as something other than it! I (who am of a scientific mind), Actaully felt sympathy for your poor bird. Maybe you think other people view what your wrote as stupid because when you read other peoples stories You view them as nothing more than words. Yes emotions make us human and its not so much emotions that are a problem but how we use them and react with them.

"The answers to modern questions finds no relevance in a 1700 year old work of fiction!"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
As we all know, plants came first, then the creatures showed on on planet earth.

Because of this, it would be logical to assume that creatures came from plants.

This is faulty logic. Just because something comes before something doesn't mean that one caused the other. For Instance First it rained and then it was sunny. It is assumed that all things occuring first caused what came next. The rain caused it to be sunny. Obviously this argument is false given that premise two is false and thus the statement all things occuring before something caused what came next is false.

Therefore your argument is flawed not in that it is probably true but in the fact that your whole argument is that plants came before animals therefore plants caused or evolved into animals.
quote:
this is why people who are often CEO's and PRESIDENTS of companies have the ability to be so mean and so cruel at times, it is the reflection of how much passion and love they have.

This i disagree with. One thing to remember though is your frame of reference. To a person who experiences a lot of emotion it may be hard to believe that some people don't really have emotions or don't experience a lot of emotion. Does that mean they are not cruel or don't really care about anything? Obviously not in that emotion is not a criteria for necessity. Which seems to me the drive of most human beings. Some human beings feel they need more necessities than others and some infact do.

quote:
the more you will risk everything to stop what you believe to be evil, this itself will bring the evilness in you

this is confusing. Are you saying that people t who try and fight evil will become evil themselves. I find this confusing because you also believe in free will. This sounds more like a predetermined theory in that they don't have a choice and just become what they are fighting.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 55yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Tricipian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Existence is the uncaused cause.

30yrs • M •
mophead is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
so you are sying that free will is evil although free also makes us the opposite

"evil=free will"
 30yrs • M •
mophead is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
you can fight against the opposite of yourself as a good person an stay that way but if you were a bad person fighting against good it would make u think about what u are doing

"evil=free will"
 34yrs • M •
LgateSwayD is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Matter is mearly energy condensed into a slow vibration, we are all one conscienceness experiancing each other subjectivly. Death does not exist, life is a dream and we are but an imagination of ourselfs.

Through energy and atoms, we are all connected. Our brains are all one big System working together to create an ultimate, cooperative, perceptive experiance called consciencness. When it comes down to what we really are, we ARE just slow vibrating energy condensed to the point of tangability.

"Self revelation is anhilation of self."
What is ' Existence ' ?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy