Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

how long do guys penises last?

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
bonimasseuse is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
how long do most guys last when their gf rides? my bf lasts only like 1 minute and has to play with me with his fingers and mouth to complete my feelings

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thelivingend is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wow either your amazing, or he is a vary vary vary sad little man.
(No. 1 most likely..)

"and then, everyone died."
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Decius the ever intelligent and loves to give help.
legend the flatterer.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 31yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that KG-nonvirgin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have also had the same experience recently. (We are no longer together). As said earlier, make him masterbate or even to spice things up, play with him. The blow job (oral sex), and yes the old hand job (hand sex) will do nicely, this way you can engage in the pre-lovemaking (or just sex if you prefer). Also this way he will get more excited and turned on! : )!!!!! Then seduce him once more, and engage in vaginal-penal sex.

"Sex is unpredictable, sometimes you get it Great! others it fucking sucks!"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sometimes I'll only last a couple of minutes. If he was a virgin that could have a lot to do with it. A lot of times if you're nervous your penis is smaller and less hard than usual. I would suggest talking to him about it, but don't make him feel bad.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The way you look Bonimassuse I would come after only 30 seconds!

Seriously though. You need to learn to anticipate the other partner and to talk and COMUNICATE in the beginning. Sex gets better with a partner as you go. Dont rely on the experience of someone who's new to suddenly guess how you feel and what needs you have.

It takes practice; which is so much fun.

The big question is: how may times a week do you have sex? I bet its once a night.

I still cannot blame him.

But that counts for a lot. You may only get together once a week and of course he's going to be “bursting” to join with you.

You're both young. (He's your age im imagining.) And when I was 18, I could come about six times per night. Every night.

(Please no males with low self esteem or overloaded testosterone post, just to tell me im insufficient.)

Then of course I learnt the art of self control. Becoming able to bring myself to the plateau of climax, and yet still hold myself on the cusp of coming, till my need drew back and I began again.
This meant I could go for 14 hours or longer without finishing.

That means nothing though. (And I don't feel good about talking this macho bollocks.)

In your point of sexual experience, you need to ultimately convince your man to practice getting to the point of ejaculation and then using willpower to hold back. He will eventually learn how to make love and not blow himself away after just one minute.

Until then, I would suggest the more practical idea of getting him to masturbate first.

Ultimately, it should all be about you both sharing your spiritual and emotional needs, until you become ONE. Then you will both be on the same level; and coming “too soon” will never be a problem.

The best thing for now I would do if I was in your shoes (or bed) is let him come. Then make him love again. Surely he goes more than once doesn't he? It's really nice to lie there and hug and cuddle when youve just been sexual before you go again. You will feel even more turned on, receptive and aroused if you do that in between sessions.

I hope all the help people have given you thrusts you into the right direction. And gives you some ideas since you wanted advice.

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy