Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I'm a teenager in serious trouble... help!

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
Huddy_91 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My supposed best friend was living in a foster home. We did drugs together, and i bought the drugs ONCE. Well, she told her social worker that her foster mom, Glenda, was abusive, then said that I was a bad influence and that I ALWAYS brought drugs to her house and convinced her to do them. I admit I brought the drugs once, but every other time, she already had them, and she was the one who convinced ME to do them, I had been clean and sober, but she wanted someone to do them with. Well now that she's told her social worker that Glenda was abusive and that I gave her drugs, Glenda may lose her license to keep foster kids, and I may go to juvie, because my "friend's" foster dad said if he found out I had brought drugs there, he was gonna press charges, and we talked about it over myspace, so if they look there, they'll find out that I did bring the drugs once, and I may go to Juvie. I understand I made a mistake and I need to suffer the consequence, but what do you think is going to happen?

31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ScorcherTheMe is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No matter what happens, admit to doing the drugs as many times as you did, even though Glenda insists otherwise. However, the up-side for you (if there still is one) is the fact that you were there witnessing it. Glenda was not. You can use that against her in court or somewhere else where you're being confronted.

You can also report to the police that Glenda is abusive. If she really is abusive as you say she is, then she deserves to lose her license to keep foster kids.

"You are what you say you are."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
One thing i've learned in situations like this is to stick with the three D's. Deny, Deny, Deny. If you tell the truth you will go to juvie. But, if you deny at least you have a chance. Personally I think your being paranoid in that probably nothing will happen.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy