Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Curse of Superman

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Curse of Superman
I was talking to Chiron recently and we somehow go onto the subject of Christopher Reeve and the irony of the fact that such an accident should cripple "Superman", when I remembered reading something about a curs affecting those involved with superman in any media. A quick Google search returned this Superman Curse.

We thought it would make an interesting topic of discussion to see what people thought of this curse and any others they could think of, and maybe find out what experiences people have had with the paranormal.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well since I have a family member involved in the Smallville series I would hope that all of these things are just bad cooincidences. However I have to admit that it all looks decidedly spooky.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
slightly off topic but what did they do in the smallville series?

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
He is a producer, but I've only met him a couple of times when I was a teenager and he came over with his parents to visit an aunt. I've never been to America so that side of the family is not something I really know about.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
The Curse of Superman
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy