Lots of kids are allergic to peanut butter. Should it be banned from schools? What about other products that kids can be allergic to, like eggs?
Here's an interesting read:
Read the comments posted by others as well. Here's a snippet:
"What if your child ate a PBJ sandwich & caused another child to die? What if your child ate peanut butter for breakfast, and then touched a classroom door handle? What if your child ate peanuts & did not brush his teeth immediately afterward, and then had the audacity to breathe & possibly contaminate my child's airspace?”