Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Halo

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Halo
I bet you that 6 out of 10 people here have not beaten halo on all difficultys and gotten the skulls not to mention the super jumps and scarab gun.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
[  Edited by zyphon at   ]
 32yrs • M •
Super Jumps?
Rocket sword launch?
Skulls?
Level Skips?
Invincible warthog?
Scarab Gun?

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thelivingend is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i never got the skull thingeys....
could someone explain them to me, maby were they are and what they do? thanks

"and then, everyone died."
 34yrs • M •
halo 3 looks amazing

32yrs • M •
Hey thelivingend the skulls can only be found on legendary and there is only one skull that can be found on any difficulty.
and... well heres a description of were some of them are.

Cairo station:
Skull 1: On single player after you learn how to move and look areound Johnon will come to get you. Follow him to the Elevator. DONT GO IN UNTIL HE SAYS "[i]Will it help if i hold your hand?"
Skull 2: After you fight the covenant and the boreding partys you will come to a spot were you are underneath the armory floor. You should here the marine armoror yelling at elites. He will die. Kill the elites. When you look out the door on the right side you will see a black shield thing. Jump on top of that then look back towards the armory, and jump on the roof. You will see some supports running up to the tracks, jump onto the one closest on your left. Then jump onto the rails. You will see a little platform with a garbage can on it. Walk up to the garbage can and press "x". WILL MAKE ALL ENEMYS BECOME SPEC OPS. (All elites will have sword capabilitys.)

Outskirts: This is the only level with a skull you can get on any difficulty. I woudn't suggest getting it unless you are really good at aiming. The skull takes away all of your HUD visuals. No aiming reticle, motion sensor, ammo display, everything is gone.
When you start the level you will see a door in front of you. Walk throug it and you will see a light fixture on the wall opposite side of the door. Jump onto it then look at the wall in front of you.Crouch jump onto the wall to the left of the wall on which the fixture is attached. Once on top you will see a small dark long walkway. Walk down it. At the end you will see a skull by a camera and grenades. Pick the skull up.

There is one other skull in this level but I cant seem to get that one.

Metropolis: There is a skull but i dont know where it is. But there is a scarab gun and a giant soccer ball. To get them you would,
Kill all marines and covenant on the bridge. Save ONE banshee on the end of the bridge. Make it follow you down the tunnel and into the red room. (The room that's right before the really small tunnel to the rest of the level. Lead the banshee so that it flies into the tunnel. Push the banshee for about 2 feet. Then press "x". Once you have the banshee look to the sky. You should see a big bridge way off in the distance. Fly to it. In the middle is a gun that looks like a plasma rifle. Have fun! (Dont point it at your feet)

Have you heard much about Halo 3?
I'll tell you somemore later gotta go.

31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
correction zyphon...there are 2 skulls that you can get on any difficulty.the other is on Regret.get to the part where you just get off of a gondala.right above you is a ledge with 2 plasma turets and a bunch of cov snipers.enter the doorway and there will be a large square rock.jump on it and then up to the inside ledge.go out to the outside ledge and grenade jump up to the next(higher) ledge.make your way to the back of the structure.on a mildly grassy ledge is a skull.all it really does is -while your holding it- make your mele strong

and the other skull on outskirts is the IWHBYD(i would have been your daddy) skull.it would take a few pages to explain this one,so look it up on google videos or youtube.it is easyer shown to a person anyway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhi6QVNfOlg
he mentions a skull in this video that gives you invisibility(arbiter active camo).and a glitch that gives you infinite camo(untill you turn your xbox off).i recemend getting that glich before attempting this skull(IWHBYD)i havent got that skull yet,so i dont have details on it.so i sugest you look it up."Envy Skull"...nevermind here is a link to the video of how to get the skull and glitch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-44X0paiP8

and to add to your cario station skull 1:after he says that,get into the elevator,bord the tram and walk against the glass opposite the door.hold x while doing this.as the tram is moving,you will pic it up eventually.

as for the scarab gun and giant soccer ball...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5TLOaddecc
this just shows you what the scarab gun can do and shows you how to get the ball.this one shows you how to get the gun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx2vpLjuq-8

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
[  Edited by Oblivion at   ]
 32yrs • M •
That skull you just told me about on Regret. I found that one on Legendary. Never really play on any of the other difficultys. Oh yeah and it made my hits stronger and, I know this might sound odd to you but it happened, after i picked it up it turned all of my enemies incisible and put sentinals in the level.

Oh yeah and the skull that gives you invisibility only last for 5 seconds. To get it forever you have to go through a checkpoint while being invisible. Then shut down the x-box and turn it back on. Done it. was fun

As for the cairo station i have gotten it but it does not do anything for me. My neighbors say it is supposed to make bullets bounce.

Hey thanks for the sites buy i've already done all of it except for the i would have been your daddy skull.
If i had a couple hours i could tell you some of the stuff i have found in halo. Without those sites that take all of the fun out it.

31yrs • M •
maybe it only does it on legendary.did it say any thing when you picked it up?it deosent say anything when i picked it up.and it turned ALL of you enemies invisable?even the jackals and hunters?

34yrs • M •
thanks everybody! ill get on this stuff

32yrs • M •
Please tell me atleast one of you have found the invincible warthog on Outskirts. Its right by were you get the warthog driven by the marines.

31yrs • M •
nope ive never heard of it.ill look it up

32yrs • M •
On the level outskirts when you first get the warthog you go to the last beach into the tunnel then go all the way back to were you got the warthog and look down on the beach were there is this little platform. It will have a warthog on it. Have fun with it.

31yrs • M •
ight.i got the invincable warthog last night.i shot a few rockets at which was pretty kool and all.but it really isent much use.

32yrs • M •
true ns not of much use but you can still mess around with iit.

Lets see i put 6 rockets, 8 10 stickies,5 frags, and i piled 5 ghosts on top of it then blew them all up. And at one point i had 3 elites in it.

Not of much use but still fun.

Oh yeah and on that last beach when you get to the tunnel get a gost and park it right near the entrance on the right side. (Right as in when you are viewing from the beach.)
On the sidewalk thing. Then hop on top of the ghost and then onto the destroyed tunnel side. Then hop up and on top of the level.

You can walk for a very very long time.

31yrs • M •
yeah.i got into that hole in the tunnle where the warthog falls and gets shot by the scarab.theres nothin up there,but its pretty kool.

Halo
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy