Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

V For Vendetta

User Thread
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
V For Vendetta
Saw the movie just now and loved it. What a great character V was. The ending was perfect (don't want to spoil the movie for those that haven't seen it). I highly recommend this film!

"The truth will set you on fire"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I actually quite liked the movie too.

Its not a movie everybody will like. If you liked the Matrix trilogy then I think you would greatly apperciate this film.

8.5/10

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It was a brilliant film, the two leads managed to hold quite convincing british accents throughout the film as well (right up until someone said lever).

For a comparison with the matrix trilogy i enjoyed v for vendetta much more than the latter two matrix films, and think it is close to as good as the first matrix film (though does lack the sheer originality of the matrix).

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fireangel is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
V for Vendetta was my number one pick from the time I first heard about it. It was an incredible combination of action, riddling dialogue, and a story of unlikely love. It is truly compelling to see such a brave character (ignoring his supernatural abilities) in the face of danger, death, and loss of those he loves. I enjoyed the wisdom that was shared through this movie and I highly recommend it for all those in search of a good thinker!

43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gildon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wanted to see this film when it was in theaters but I missed it. I bought the DVD about a month ago.

I also loved this movie. It made me think about government, the future, and freedom.

"The thief is the heart, the world is in his pocket."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thelivingend is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
great movie, the idea has been recycled countless times, but it never seems to get old ...

8/10

"and then, everyone died."
 29yrs • F •
Duhmmy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Amazing movie and i really was stupid because i didn't know he kidnapped her and put her there because i was like no way and then maybe but finally no way. I was wrong. I liked how the hero and villian died very original. Way better then the matrix

"Sup You are talking with some one so awesome LOL"
 47yrs • F •
Dren is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I know this sounds trite, but it made me want to be a stronger person. There I said it.

"It is me it is we it is I its the"
V For Vendetta
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy