Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Walking on the Road Known as Shame!

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
How many of you have walked the "walk of shame"? A funny thought, but it seems that when people go down this "road" they feel dirty and shameful. Yet unless your with someone whose company you do not enjoy, I see no reason for the feeling of shame.

Yestersday I was unable to pick up my friend, she gets off work really late, so she spent the night at her boyfriends house. She called me the next day, today, and told me waht happen, she got lucky. But she said with a shameful tone that the next day she walked out of his apartment and felt as though the people around her knew what she had done and where she had been. She said she felt a bit dirty.

Now, if she cares about this guy and has gone so far as to be exclusive with him, and go and do it with him, I see no reason for her path down "shameful valley".

what do you think? Any similar experiences? Don't be ashamed to share your dirty past experiences.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Revolución is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Was your friend raised by evangelicals, by any chance?

"A revolution is not a bed of roses. A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past."
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well she's catholic but she does not follow the teachings. Its not a big deal for her just something else to do some sundays ...

38yrs • F •
ok, does the walk of shame only apply to women? Why?

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy