With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. - Max Ehrmann
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Suicide.

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Endless Feed is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Suicide.
This is surly a sad thing, but i dont know how many of you had thoughts about doing it. But I have a lot thoughts about it latly, i dont know why, i just feel lonley, and like nothing good will happen this year, like everythings that happoned has happoned. Suicide then seems to come to mind, i dont why i keep thinking about it a lot more then last year. yet even though the same issues happoned last year, I kinda just shrugged them/faced them. Has anyone else went through this? or have an explination for this?

35yrs • M •
Certinly I would.

35yrs • M •
oh, if its what I fear, or have that much off an issue with I can just tell you that right now. Im afraid of not being able to make anyfriends/being outcasted. That basicly being hated by all for no reason, or not being able to fix it.

35yrs • M •
Im not sure my self, why im afraid of it. But You want friends and dont want to be lonley. Maybe the suspicion that you are outcasted.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zach is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Endlessfeed I know what you are talking about. I have recently been feeling like this but it is true that this "time" of my life is especially hard. I graduated from highschool not to long ago and Most of my friends are gone. My only happiness was my girlfriend and now she dumped me, so what am I left with? Nothing. I have my family, but they are uninteresting and usually are all busy with their own lives. As a result I have been feeling betrayed, scared, and alone. So what am I doing about it? I am deliberately making new friends, getting OUT of this damn house! Im might be joining a sports league, and I am for sure joining martial arts. Just get out and meet new people, don't be afraid and create your own destiny. Good Luck.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If you are feeling sorry for yourself or think you will feel sorry for yourself, make a choice and set a plan in motion to change it.

Don't just sit there and feel sorry for yourself, that doesn't help things now does it? You need to take action and figure out what path you are going to take in life, forget about yesterday, forget about last week....last year for that matter. You need to plan for your future. Everything in the past you need to learn from, the positive, the negative and take that knowledge to make the future better.

Life is all about choice. You have the choice to make your life great or pathetic. You need to decide which one you want. And sitting there "thinking about it" does fuck all to help you come to that conclusion.

As far as others wanting to be your friend or not, that is also your choice if you want them in your life, and if they dont want to try to be part of your life.....fuck'em. Let them go their path.

35yrs • M •
Thanks for the adivce restless mind, that helps a lot. I have thought about what you said, and im confused on what path to take as well. Im sure ill come to it.

Suicide.
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy