Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

demon's story 1

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
demon90123 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
demon's story 1
It was a day like any other. I was standing on a battle field full of dead people that i killed while waiting for mac era and zig."Man there takeing for ever". But then the dead people came back from the dead. I take out my guns and start shooting but they dont die im like wtf. So im thinking mac era and zig are going to come right about now. An hour later im still waiting. A week later ok im going to find them.
So as I walk into the village im like where are they.

Yo this is the first of my storys i made and posted on a comrades sites tell me if you like it and ill post the other 1 and then make some more later

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Do you allow criticism?

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 32yrs • M •
demon90123 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
go for it

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You've got to be really creative with a plot like this because it has been used and abused so often that it doesn't capture interest. Ask this question to yourself: What makes my story so much better or different than others?

But if you've writing just to express yourself, write as you wish. If you're writing for an audience, you need to work on the creative aspect. Use youw own voice. Add some words that aren't used in daily language. Add something unexpected

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
First off, you're 14. Don't try anything fancy. Here's some criticism, finish the story. The story had no end. Maybe think about giving your stories a meaning, something that means something to you. What do you believe in? What are your goals with writing? What audience are you shooting for? Ask yourself these questions and your writing will improve drastically. Most importantly, keep on writing. Writing is a skill like anything else and so the more you practice it, the better you'll get. I guarantee that if you keep writing from here until you're 18, you will 'wow' your professors in college. Always try to improve and incorporate new things in your writing. If you want it bad enough, you'll get it.

"The truth will set you on fire"
demon's story 1
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy