Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Quantum Physics Double Slit Experiment - Page 3

User Thread
 67yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that The teacher is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey! Guys!

I'd like to toss a thought in the wind,and see if it flies.I was asleep one night on my jail bunk. I had this dream. While I was dreaming,I remember thinking,I know when I awake, I won't remember this dream, but I will understand it. God, showed me in my dream, that we live in a liquid reality.

I already understood, reality is light. But, just as water is solid liquid, so reality is solid light.

Darkness is light, you can't see. God is light, in Him is no darkness. God is pure light. God is light you can't perceive.

It's in God, that all things exist, and it's in God that all things consist.

I'd like for you to erase the etch a sketch of your mind for just a moment. Try to imagine, just for shits and giggles, that God is the intelligent being of creation, and that He has a purpose.

"It is the time of the reveiling."
[  Edited by The teacher at   ]
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I'd like for you to erase the etch a sketch of your mind for just a moment. Try to imagine, just for shits and giggles, that God is the intelligent being of creation, and that He has a purpose.
Light Broke!

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 72yrs • M •
Let's say I don't believe that electrons can actually exist as a separate (individual) particle but exist only as part of the atomic structure. How would one refute that statement?
Would you point out that electrons are the carriers of negative charge and therefore electrical current is electron flow as a separate entity from the atom?
quote:
Note a that the next step is that I will make the same extension to the positron forming the relationship with the proton . . .

67yrs • M •
Big bang? Or just a stretch of His imagination?

Don't climb into your mind and run away. Just give me a chance to introduce the God of science into the equation.

Forgive me for quoting The Bible here, but The bible does say God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

Our hologram reality is made up of different forms of light. Our thoughts are a form of light.

OK! A form of what kind of light? Created light! You can not see or detect the pure light that God is. God is pure thought.

Any light that you or science can detect or see is created light, even the light within your imagination.

you or science can not tell where your imagination is, sure it is created in your mind. But your mind is just the prison that keeps you confined to this reality, and all of the bullshit within it.

Even if you free yourself from your mind and this reality, you are still confined within your own imagination. Your imagination was and is created within the light of creation.

When all is said and done, you will ether spend eternity confined in your own imagination and cast into outer darkness because God never knew you. Or you will spend infinity free in God's imagination because God knows you.

Think on this. You have two eyes. One is the eye of the mind. The other is the eye of the heart. You are two people. One is the carnal child you have become, The other is the inner child of the heart that does not understand.

When the true light comes to lighten your understanding, The sleeping little child that dwells in the heart will see it and awaken within that light, and dwell in God's light for infinity. This is the light of truth, that is about to be revealed.

The righteous will shine as the stars of heaven. But when the light of truth comes, none of the wicked will understand. This is the light that shines in darkness and the darkness comprehends it not.

This is the condemnation, light has come into the world, but the world preferred darkness rather than light. If your eye is single, your whole body will be full of light.

If God dwells in your heart, He will reveal Himself. Look around, can you show me God? God dwells in the hearts of his children. Whatsoever you do to the least of these, you have done unto me.

If God does not dwell in your heart, He will reveal you. There is nothing hid that will not be revealed. When you see The Face Of God you will see The Faces of His children.

I am in the world, but I am not of the world. I am in the darkness, but I am not of the darkness. The children of darkness, will dwell with The Children Of Light. They will be in my world, but they will not be of my world. And The Children Of Light Will Reign With Him Forever!!!!!!!!!!!

67yrs • M •

The science of quantum physics, studies the properties and behavior, of different forms of light. Then they proceed to label and categories, what they observe. Then from their limited understanding ( ignorance) , they formulate their theories, and try to enlighten one another.

From their observations, they label the different forms of light as, quark, photon, electron, proton, neutron, etc. They speak of these forms of light energy as particles of light. The problem is in order to observe them, they stop their motion. The very act of observing them,
stops their motion.

Now, if you could erase the etch a sketch of your mind, for a moment, just let me go back to the beginning.

In the beginning, light separated from light. During the beginning of this separation, when the light energy that was separating would touch, it would return to one energy. This created tremendous heat energy.

The instant this energy cooled to what science refers to as quark confinement, two forms of light energy was created. They are confined energy, and free energy.

The confined energy began to condense. As the confined energy condensed, it stretched the free energy.The confined energy condensed into patches all over the universe. these patches of confined energy would later create the galaxies.

The stretched energy fills the entire universe. Because it is stretched throughout the universe, it is a weak energy.

36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:

Don't climb into your mind and run away. Just give me a chance to introduce the God of science into the equation.

Forgive me for quoting The Bible here, but The bible does say God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

Our hologram reality is made up of different forms of light. Our thoughts are a form of light.

OK! A form of what kind of light? Created light! You can not see or detect the pure light that God is. God is pure thought.

Any light that you or science can detect or see is created light, even the light within your imagination.

you or science can not tell where your imagination is, sure it is created in your mind. But your mind is just the prison that keeps you confined to this reality, and all of the bullshit within it.

Even if you free yourself from your mind and this reality, you are still confined within your own imagination. Your imagination was and is created within the light of creation.

When all is said and done, you will ether spend eternity confined in your own imagination and cast into outer darkness because God never knew you. Or you will spend infinity free in God's imagination because God knows you.

Think on this. You have two eyes. One is the eye of the mind. The other is the eye of the heart. You are two people. One is the carnal child you have become, The other is the inner child of the heart that does not understand.

When the true light comes to lighten your understanding, The sleeping little child that dwells in the heart will see it and awaken within that light, and dwell in God's light for infinity. This is the light of truth, that is about to be revealed.

The righteous will shine as the stars of heaven. But when the light of truth comes, none of the wicked will understand. This is the light that shines in darkness and the darkness comprehends it not.

This is the condemnation, light has come into the world, but the world preferred darkness rather than light. If your eye is single, your whole body will be full of light.

If God dwells in your heart, He will reveal Himself. Look around, can you show me God? God dwells in the hearts of his children. Whatsoever you do to the least of these, you have done unto me.

If God does not dwell in your heart, He will reveal you. There is nothing hid that will not be revealed. When you see The Face Of God you will see The Faces of His children.

I am in the world, but I am not of the world. I am in the darkness, but I am not of the darkness. The children of darkness, will dwell with The Children Of Light. They will be in my world, but they will not be of my world. And The Children Of Light Will Reign With Him Forever!!!!!!!!!!!

So what should we do to be able to recognize the light when it comes?

"The truth will set you on fire"
 67yrs • M •
Just pay attention . I It is here now. it is time for all of the prophesies to be fulfilled.

Are you familiar with the dead sea scrolls? They speak of The Teacher of Righteousness. And, The War Between The Children of Light, and The Children of Darkness?

This War will not take place until, The Two Witnesses are killed in the streets of Jerusalem in 2014.

This is The War, where Satan and His Angels fight, and Michael and His Angels Fight, and Satan is cast to the earth.

Until then the teacher will be teaching the truth. The Two witnesses will begin prophesying in the streets of Jerusalem, around the middle of 2011.

36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Are you supposed to be the teacher? And no I've never heard of the dead sea scrolls, what do they say?

"The truth will set you on fire"
 67yrs • M •
Yes I am, My soul mate and I are the two witnesses of Revelations chapter eleven.

To learn about The Dead Sea Scrolls, And The Teacher Of Righteousness, just go to google and research the two titles.The details of their discovery, are to lengthy for me to discus here.

Those who are doing the research, think the teacher is a person from history, and the war has already happened in history. Researching history, without the proper understanding of prophesy, will only yield man's speculations. It will never reveal the truth.

The truth is hidden in history, covered by time within historic ruins, waiting to be discovered, and covered by ignorance and lies, waiting to be revealed. The earth is revealing the truth hidden within, only God can reveal the truth hidden without.

There was another scroll discovered on Massada, by one of the volunteers, helping with the excavation. It was smuggled out of Israel, and never heard of since. The one other person to witness this scroll, was Donavan Joyce, author of, The Fifteenth Scroll, published in 1977.

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wayback is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Seems like their are some differences in how we define such things   
Quantum is a theory to deal with different aspects that science found to form in Nature. This aspect came into our perspective as the results of the study of light (waves vs particle) & the theoritical aspect of the Continum (time & space). The atomos theory of ancient Greece promotes that matter can be infinitely divided => a stone can be crush into finer & finer particles therefore stones could be formed from the dust with various proportions or weights => thus we can measure out 3.1416 ... grams. But when we start to deal in the atom & it's constitutient nuclear parts, we find that they tend to form specific quantums of values? Thus specific quantums of hydrogen atoms & oxygen atoms form water.
At one end of the Continum, forms galaxies, solar systems, etc; these particles have such as the planets of our solar system are not uniform in mass => size => density, etc. Where as the particles of atoms seem to be very specific size or mass.
Electrons, positrons, protons & neutrons exhibit the characteristic of inertial mass . . . photons, etc particles don't show that they have these chacteristics of inertia & therefore are considered not to have inertial mass.

42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've been reading into the philosophy of virtual reality ( the matrix and so on) by Slavoj Zizek and there's a passage that really got stuck in my head, thought i might share it cause it kind of relates to what The Teacher is saying

"scientist are now trying to construct the accelerator capable of smashing together the nuclei of very heavy atoms at nearly the speed of light. The idea is that such a collision will not only shatter the atom's nuclei into their constituent protons and neutrons, but will pulverize the protons and neutrons themselves, leaving a "plasma," a kind of energy soup consisting of loose quark and gluon particles, the building blocks of matter that have never before been studied in such a state, since such a state only existed briefly after the Big Bang. However, this prospect has given rise to a nightmarish scenario: what if the success of this experiment will create a doomsday machine, a kind of world-devouring monster that will with inexorable necessity annihilate the ordinary matter around itself and thus abolish the world as we know it? The irony of it is that this end of the world, the disintegration of the universe, would be the ultimate irrefutable proof that the tested theory is true, since it would suck all matter into a black hole and then bring about a new universe, i.e. perfectly recreate the Big Bang scenario." ( sorry i'm having trouble with the quote code

as for the end of the world and the battle between the children of God and the children of the devil, i think it's supposed to be symbolic and not to be taken literally. i don't know maybe we are already doing it, a side preaching power through materialism, the capital etc and another preaching path's for reaching a higher conscience, self realization ( the age of Aquarius, indigo children, etc) we don't need chosen ones, angel's and demon's we are pulling it off quite well.

just today i was watching UN's outlook on global warming, they say that the world( major industrial monopoles) has to cut off 20 to 40% of his hmm energy production (something like that) America accepted to contribute with a 6%, China and India didn't even bother, cause well they are new economically developing countries and this makes them worry. so the world is more worried about their markets rather than human survival and the earths climatic balance ( that which keeps us alive). You see we are writing our final days by ourselves...no divine intervention needed Teacher, kill yourself before you get killed motto...ain't this pretty?

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eye is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
sagittarius A*

"i think therefore i think i am"
 72yrs • M •
[quote]So, a more abstract conclusion is that matter operates as a wave when it is not observed... being observed alters its behaviour.
Which is a remarkable idea.
There is no known explanation for this behaviour.[/quotr]Guys, come on now? two cables are buried next to each other yet appling a signal (voltage, current or alternation in electromagnetic fields will cause a weak transfer of that signal to the other. . therfore any tool used used to probe into the construct of the atom would tend to influence (change) that construct. Further if you use e-m radiation as the probe then the information would tend to be relative to that probe. If you use light to see, then resolves into those aspects that are e-m fields; if you use charged as the probe then you recieve info related charged fields

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eye is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The double slit experiment's inaccuracy or imperfection, lies in the ability to detect the actual trajectories of the electrons projected.

for us to "see" anything, our retinas react to tiny little particles of light, for these little particles of light to actually reach our retina, they need be refracted by some object, such as molecules and atoms.

Now the experiment was obviously flawed by the "detectors" put on each slit to be able to detect the trajectory of that electron, putting that detector means there's a reaction between the electron and the "detector" as light does on our retina.

But the most important fact here is that sub-atomic particles are usually experimented with and not actually "observed", we only gain conscience after the experiment of what might have taken place.

But, the thing is when dealing with such particles traveling at the speed of light sometimes, we have very very limited means of observation, as in none has actually seen a quark or an electron, they just note that it is most probable that it's at a certain point.

and do a 100 more experiments to define what we can work with, and try figure out the rules these "things" seemed to follow.

it is the fractal musical beauty that is our existence.
we can never really "known" or be certain of how everything is, but what we can be certain of is that if i hit A with B i will most probably get C, why because we tried it 1000 times.

note: the big bang is based on one of different facts that all galaxies in this universe are moving away from each other, not the other way round.

"i think therefore i think i am"
 72yrs • M •
quote:
Try to clear your mind of preconceived ideas, and consider The Creator
Yes, consider that life is not but accidental (coincidence) then evolution must be an accident waiting to happen.
quote:
At one end of the Continum, forms galaxies, solar systems, etc; these particles have such as the planets of our solar system are not uniform in mass => size => density, etc. Where as the particles of atoms seem to be very specific size or mass.
The principle is to say finite rather than the ad infinitum (sp) promoted by modern science. Which could be associated with the inability of nuclear construct (quarks,etc) to fall into our understanding based upon more classical physics but that would seem to violate the 'Theory of Relativity' in itself?

PS Ah, Teacher your statement is very similar in tone to some past post I made in religion section as well science sections but I doubt they are still around but you might make a search if you like basically it was related to the biblical statement about creation & the dividing of the waters.
science is proofing the bible threads

[  Edited by cturtle at   ]
Quantum Physics Double Slit Experiment - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy