Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Free Energy

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Free Energy

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thank you IronWood!
A very interesting & informative video.Of course the video leaves alot to guess work but I had to wonder at why these apparatus were not in general useage?
#1Jim Griggs
Engineer

Hydro Dynamics Inc.
fundalmentally the pump induces cavatation => the drum produces pressure differential forming gaseous pockets => utilization of phase change absorbs heat (entropy) from water & friction.
quote:
pump rotors tend to melt (plastic) or freeze (metalic) when ran without water to cool them. Note that calometeric of heat to temperature changesform a generally a linear function till phase change occurs at which point rise in temperature stops till the phase change is completed.

Strange thing the video feed stop just after I added this last moment? Hmm . . . maybe sometime I will see the rest of it, althought I did see most of it this morning . . .

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
[  Edited by cturtle at   ]
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wayback is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
fundalmentally the pump induces cavatation => the drum produces pressure differential forming gaseous pockets => utilization of phase change absorbs heat (entropy) from water & friction.

The drum produces pressure differential (partical vacumm) forming gaseous pockets => slight correction to understand principle.

72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Visited site & looked over their theory of what they are doing so I gave them the information given here.
http://www.hydrodynamics.com/
Review of the video portion Stanley Meyer
Ohio Inventor: water engine key is 20,000 hertz applied alloy tubes probably produces energy of the resontant frequency of the molecular bonds of water which bypasses the normal electrolysis building energy levels similar to the emission of light used to analysis compounds. I ran a search & found this page listed. http://www.keelynet.com/energy/meyerx.htm

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
[  Edited by cturtle at   ]
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wayback is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
The drum produces pressure differential (partical vacumm) forming gaseous pockets => slight correction to understand principle.
The process of the liquid to gasseous phase change bening an endothermic; then the process acts as driving force asorbing heat - - then if this were true it could be used to increase the efficency of things like air conditioning or internal combustion engines?

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
tesla free energy race to zero point energy documentary science

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
Free Energy
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy