Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Who am I? - Page 2

User Thread
 73yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Decapolis is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am who I am and that's all that I am.

38yrs • M •
Mindsoul is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You are not your name you are what you do, what you do is what you her. action define our being.

63yrs • F •
koka is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hi Mindsoul I'd have to disagree with you - I am definitely not what I do, I would never be defined by my occupation, ever.

A carpenter is not defined so, he/she is a human being - the job is just what they do. If you believe you're just a taxi driver then that is all you'll ever be. It's a label.

You are life and I refuse to believe the media that you are defined by the label you have because you work 40-50 hours a week for someone else and you only count if you pay their taxes.
You are life itself and NO time is ever wasted even if you are doing "no thing" daydreaming is especially "some thing" I like to do.

Don't believe everything you think!

"Don't believe everything you think!"
 25yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that ravenclaw is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't think mindsoul was referring to occupation when he said you are what you do. More like, your actions, your choices, are what you are.

I am 43 chromosomes and whatever is under my skin. I am 14 years of a human being and whatever I think right now, 8 countries of the world we know and whichever one I choose to live in, and 278 lines of poetry and whoever wrote them, now or then or anytime else.

43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that BHU is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am one, all, yet neither.

35yrs • M •
jackbarxiao is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Little Big Man

Who am I? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy