America can be considered a place of having no public urinals, for its illegal to urinate in public. - kevosworld
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Big Bang

User Thread
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Big Bang
Could a big bang exist at the stroke of a piano key? Could the impact from the hammer hitting the string create a universe for life just like us? The longer you allow the string to resonate, the longer you allow that universe to exist and when you let go of the key it is like entropy for that universe (the sound will resonate until it is so broken up that nothing can be heard anymore). Perhaps when you compose melodies and songs, you are really making wars and celebrations for universes we can never see nor partake in. The note's placement in a composition could dictate the purpose of that universe.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Black Gold is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think that maybe we live in different Universes...
And, each idea or thought we have is in a different Universes to the others...
Perhaps the stimulus of the sound of a piano key is in part the creator of the Universe behind our perception...
I think the qualities of each stimulus places a certain purpose to the Universe of it's perception...
Don't ask me how we can be in all the different Universes at once though... I haven't got that far yet!
But, perhaps think, that, if you are in different Universes, to factor that into your understanding to the relation of your thoughts and experiences...

"There is no negative one..."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Black Gold is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think also that the Big Bang created all the Universes you speak of, from the Piano Key to the space it vibrates in...
But, that maybe that Little Bang of the Piano Key may have created a Universe of it's own, just a smaller one perhaps... who knows?

"There is no negative one..."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PhilipMui is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
eh perhaps but the true question is, can you, as in YOU create the big bang by pressing that piano key??

"Thy Lovest Soul"
 40yrs • M •
da404lewzer is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
very interesting.. never thought of music as a universe before.. so does that mean every time we turn off the stereo we're murdering anything and everything that could of ever been? time could fly by on a piano string.. who would know?

black gold, what if dreams were memories from you in other universes.. it would explain some of the freaky shit people dream about...

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PhilipMui is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Time is present, past, and future at the same time and also different frequencies of time. When you dream, you astral lucid project or travel on these frequencies. It could be the past universe, it could 100 years ago and it may not even be your own dream.

"Thy Lovest Soul"
The Big Bang
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy