The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity - SirKohl
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Boyfriend Drama

User Thread
 39yrs • F •
harlow is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Boyfriend Drama
I just moved out of my apartment that I shared with my boyfriend. I did it cuz he decided to break up with me. Then the next day he wanted to get back together. I love him and we have been together for 4years. But sometimes I wonder if there is someone out there that is better. We have a history od fighting, and hurting each other, emotinaly. He doesn't call me, and he isn't making an effort to be with me. He is all sweet and kind now. But I don't want to be taken advantage of anymore. So what do I do. Everyone tells me to break up with him. But after four years, it's hard to let go. I won't advice from someone who doesn't know either of us. So if you have any advice please let me know. Thanks

"Know who you are, and never let anyone tell you other wise."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Harper Lee is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
harlow, I am going to pass onto you the best advice I have ever received, ' You already know the answer, you're just arguing with yourself now.'

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
get rid of the bastrad.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 37yrs • M •
poser_kozer is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Walk up to him....pull down his pants and suck his balls. He wont break up with you.

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
crude.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Praetor is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If you're not sure, stay with him, but at the first sign of you fighting again, talk to him about it, tell him if it keeps happening, it'll be over. If he changes for the better, good, if not, you can always be on the lookout for someone else. There are always more fish in the sea, sometimes you just have to cast out a little farther.

"What's the point in not conforming, if it changes you?"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
people dont change without magic magic=a kid not marriage or anything less

"choose to be happy today"
 34yrs • M •
asherownsyou is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
people change.

""The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.""
 31yrs • F •
droeskeez is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
TO ANY ONE WHO CAN HELP~~~~~~~[u] I LIKE DIS GUY, BUT EVERYTIME I CALL HIM, HE DOESNT ANSWER , HE SAYS HE WANTS TO TALK , BUT I DONT KNOW HE NEVER ANSWERS MY CALLS WHAT SHOULD I DO????

"always save best for last"
 41yrs • F •
toomanytimes is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
As you have probably heard from others, you know for yourself that things just aren't right. It's true that you have to make relationships work and that there will always be ups and downs. Just think about it this way... does he spend more time making you feel loved or hurting you emotionally? The pros should out-weigh the cons.

Boyfriend Drama
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy