Without light, there can be no darkness. But the darkness doesn't need the light to win. - Gaz Mitchell
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

analyze my dream please

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
leledrop is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
analyze my dream please
ive been going through a hard time in my life with friends and family and such and then i had my dream so yeah..

i had a dream that my younger sister and cousin died because of a bomb that was in a car in a parking garage. i was upset about it in my dream. then my best friend was trying to convince me to go hang out with her later that night. i told her over and over again i cant because my little sister just died! she kept asking and i remember that i was confused in my dream because i thought she would be at least a little bit upset. she wouldnt stop asking me and making me feel guilty that i didnt want to hang out and the thought even crossed my mind of just hanging out with her so she could get off my back. a few other things happened as well but i really cant remember what they are
someone pleaseee help me interperate this

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You love your family. You think your friends don't understand that. Either that or you've been watching too many dramas.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 44yrs • M •
Olhado is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
There are two distinct posibilities. One, you wish that something would happen to your sister and cousin like that, but then feel guilty about it afterwards, the nagging freind only a stimulant of the guilt. Or, you dread something of the sort happening, then when it does, you fear your freinds would not care enough about you to take into consideration that you had just lost two family members.

"It happens to the best of us, but sticks with the worst of us"
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think analyzing another person's dream is tricky.

Chances are, you want some reassurance for what ever reason. For all you know, you may have farted in your sleep, hence the bomb.

analyze my dream please
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy