Great minds have purposes; others have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; but great minds rise above them - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Music and India Arie = love

User Thread
 43yrs • F •
tsbailey25 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
right now im having many love problems...im in love with my best guy friend of 4 yrs....he just told me he has loved me for a while...however...we cant go out b.c its too complicated...WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??? hello...im really confused....so the other day i was at my UMGD internship searching web sites and i came upon india aries site...i started listening to her music and i really like what she has to say... she speaks the truth about relationships and how everything doesnt go right all the time.. . but the one thing that stuck in my head was If it was meant to be it will happen....i think its true... her music is so spiritual...it makes you think...it also tells you that you need to be yourself in the relationship and if your anything different its not going to turn out like you want it too... I started asking people if they have ever heard of her and they told me a bunch of things about her...so im passing on the info...ive been told she has a new cd comming out on the 27th called Testimony #1 Life and Relationship... i really cant wait to buy it ....but for people who have never heard of her you can visit either her website or her myspace.. the myspace url is www.myspace.com/indiaarie .... just check it out and tell me what you think!!

35yrs • F •
Fallen Angel is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I've only heard a few of India Arie's songs and I agree with what you've said. She does speak the truth about relationships and such.
As for the situation with you and you're best guy friend you can speculate about what he meant by saying that the whole thing was too complicated or you could just bring it up and talk about what he meant and why it's too complicated.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy