It was the best of times it was the worst of times, it was the time of happiness it was the time of sadness. - Samwell
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Life Accomplishments

User Thread
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Life Accomplishments
What does everybody want to accomplish with their life? I've asked this question to many people I know and I got very different answers. I'm not exactly sure what I want to accomplish with my life yet but I'd like to hear what others would.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You just learned that you have a fatal disease and will die in two months. What do you want to accomplish? That might help you figure this out, ChrisD.

I wouldn't change much of what I'm doing now (or so I say.) I'd drop out of school and spend those two months in Australia with my family. And I'd write letters to my future nieces and nephews.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
To have my own island

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • M
"To have my own island"

I swear I had that same dream when I was a kid! haha

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I want to be with a person that makes me trully happy for an extended period of time. I want to feel at home where ever I go.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
To keep my family happy and to die without regrets.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vain is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
to be a famous author and philosopher.
playing guitar like no one else.

""Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value""
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wittgensteins is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
To take the mantle from Jack the Ripper and establish a blood-line of matchless murderers. In accordance with Darwin, my gene-pool will represent the best-equipped in mankind, and the name "Wittgenstein" will loom large over the history of mankind.

So I'm like most people then: I want to get married, have kids and become famous.

36yrs • M
"To take the mantle from Jack the Ripper and establish a blood-line of matchless murderers. In accordance with Darwin, my gene-pool will represent the best-equipped in mankind, and the name "Wittgenstein" will loom large over the history of mankind.

So I'm like most people then: I want to get married, have kids and become famous."

I liked your first one better

38yrs • M •
Thank you. Do you have a sister?

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wanna be an astronaut when I grow up ^o^ ^o^ ^o^roflrofl

now on a slightly more serious note, I think My accomplishments would have to be getting a job as a psychiatrist or psychologist[something along those lines] and have a wealthy lifestyle since I've never really known what that is like nor have any[most?] of my family really.

And if luck by some ludicrous chance comes my way, to meet someone I truly want to spend the rest of my life with.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 38yrs • M •
I wanna be an astronaut when I grow up ^o^ ^o^ ^o^roflrofl

now on a slightly more serious note, I think My accomplishments would have to be getting a job as a psychiatrist or psychologist[something along those lines] and have a wealthy lifestyle since I've never really known what that is like nor have any[most?] of my family really.

And if luck by some ludicrous chance comes my way, to meet someone I truly want to spend the rest of my life with.

Do you know about psychology? What is Schizophrenia? Forgive the strangeness of the question.

36yrs • M
"Thank you. Do you have a sister?"

yeah, I have 3 of them actually, why do you ask

42yrs • F •
geneva_26 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I want to be with a person that makes me trully happy for an extended period of time.

that's what i really wanted to achieve too... besides, i wanted to be happy all the time...

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I want an inner sanctum where I can neither be moved nor shattered by the out side world. And, if time allows I want to keep from going insane long enough for me to become a doctor.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Life Accomplishments
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy