Solitude gives birth to the original in us, to beauty unfamiliar and perilous- to poetry. But also, it gives birth to the opposite: to the perverse, the illicit, the absurd. - Thomas Mann
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

That damn unibrow

User Thread
 51yrs • M •
going_there is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
That damn unibrow
Hello Captain Cynic people!

I unfortunately have been cursed with a unibrow. I\'m not quite sure how many other people have this problem but I could really use some of your help. See I\'m a dumbass, so I just recently got so fed-up with it, that I just asked one of my real close friends that happens to be a girl (really really embarrasing). She told me that I could wax them or pluck them. I CANNOT wax them, out of question. So I chose plucking. After I plucked them I noticed I got little red bumps. I\'m guessing this is where I tore the skin loose while I plucked them, and now it looks worse than before. Maybe you people can help me with this problem. So I was wondering if anybody could help me remove them, or if there was any to avoid causing these bumps in the future...maybe a special technique or a way you have to pluck, I dont know. But you\'re wisdom would really help me out.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
shave it, you can get narrow electric razors which would allow you to do so. you would have to re-do it quite often but it would work. either that or get one of the electrolysis things women use on their legs.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If you have the money, and it really is that bothersome to you, get electrolysis.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 33yrs • M •
acoulter09 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Pluck then immeadtiatly put ice on it ice and pressure i used to have one when i was younger but for soemreason it stopped growing i dont know why tho but im not complaining

That damn unibrow
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy