Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Have you ever seen anything that was just CRAZY/UNEXPLAINABLE?

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that danman2_2999 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm talking about some crazy something....like that would seem scientifically unexplainable...

And please, no LIARS!!

"down to smoke a bowl?"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wormtownandy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
George W. Bush was elected to be President of the United States....

....twice.....

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Mine is pretty much the same, but it was really that excited "little-boy" skip I saw him do on TV up to the podium to make his acceptance speech or whatever the first time around. That silly grin of his made me think "Oh, boy, we're all in trouble!" And I sure was right.

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Das Kapital is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:

Religion.

"To wish for death is a coward's part." [Timidi est optare necem.] Ovid"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
George W. Bush was elected to be President of the United States....

....twice.....

hahha oh man..

I would have to say the thoughts that run through my head. x__x;

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
nah, hav u?

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I swear upon my highest honor that this is true. I have seen the ninth level of hell. Not validating any religons here just to warn you. All I can say is there is a hell though nothing like what any religons version. Yes call me crazy if you want I dont mind.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In New Orleans over Spring Break, I was cleaning out the room of a girl named LaShonda, at best geuss seventeen years old. Her room was under six feet ten inches of water, totally destroyed (we ripped out the walls later) but while I was emptying her closet, there was a stack of books (textbooks, literatures, the like) that all were solidified together, solid blocks of mold and pulp. Nothing paper survived.
On the top shelf, three inches below the waterline, I moved a sodden textbook to reveal a pink plastic box, not watertight at all. Inside this box was about fifteen years of letters and documents in perfect condition. This was found with the lid cracked open. The book on top held the box under the waterline entirely. (Not a small book by any means) I have no idea how it survived.
That was the single haul of documents we found that had NO water damage whatsoever. (Mind you, nothing escaped the hurricane) I honestly cannot say how it happened.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
When I was about 14 or 15 my family and I were watching television together on a friday night. It was about 8 or 9pm, the TV remote was on top of the television and nobody (animals included) was near the TV. The TV turned off and then on, and then off and then on, and finally off again. It happend very quickly and we all just stared in disbelief for a moment and then the phone rang. I don't remember who called, but it was the timing of it and the event just prior that made it so unusual. Maybe there is an explanation but I don't know what it is.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that danman2_2999 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
One time I was spending the night at one of my friend Jon's house when I was about 10 or 11. I remember he fell asleep early so I was watching TV with his older sister, Kim. We went into the kitchen at probably like 2 or 3AM and we saw a dark figure that was grabbing a cherio cereal box.....it was tipped over and the short dark figure was holding onto the cereal box....We both didnt say anything and ran out of the kitchen. I dont remember what happened after that...I just remember being really scared. Even to this day neither of us know what the hell we saw.

I was hoping that some people might have had some cool ghost stories or alien or even religious stories....as far as that other guy seeing hell, what did it look like? Where you sleeping or what?

"down to smoke a bowl?"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Praetor is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ok, this isnt really supernatural or anything, but its crazy. This one time the summer betwen my junior and senior years of high school, me and my buddies had a paintball team and where playing in a local amateur tournament. We were in the final round and it was down to me and my buddy josh against the last player on the opposing team. Josh was cornered and taken down so it was down him and I. We traded some shots, moved around a little bit and nothing much happened. Until out of nowhere this paintball grenade (which were legal in the tournament we were in) came flying out of nowhere naturally I stand up to run away, but out of nowhere this seagull flys down and grabs it in midair. Well, paintball greneade plus seagull talons = not good. So the thing blows up. But the way the bird was flying it missed me and totally splatered the other player, who was ruled out. Not only did we win the tournament, we won bonus cash for a humiliation victory, because his kill was ruled as suicide.

"What's the point in not conforming, if it changes you?"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy