Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Infinity of the finity

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Infinity of the finity
I've tried to describe this, but am finding it very difficult. I watched a runner, running and I paused and thought, if all of what is around him is finite, then what makes him actually move? Some will find this hard, but lets imagine a glass ball with lightning in. To make anything happen in this system requires an outside stimulus of some sort...some kind of electrcity, magnetic effect, such that is the system were introduced into first existence, in order for there to be movement then ther must be an oustide stimulus to cause an effect.

This leads me to three conclusions.

1. There is an external God 'player' I'm not convinced of this, but can't disprove it.

2. The universe is just infinite, period.

3. The perceptor has an external influence on the things around. Not really sure where this one is going.

""No words""
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Very interesting analogy, good thing we can prove all three of them. Well at least if we using pysics. This outside force as you have already stated may have been starting and using this term looselly not staing anyone if right but in general but a god as you will call it is this force. Course the bigbang also could be this outside force starting it. Here by bringing up the age old debate between religon and science. Course im not brining this into it unless absolutelly needed. Acording to this one theory that's name I have forgotten the more you observe a molecule in order to determine its trajetory the more you alter it. Thus by proving your third one. The universe may just be infinte as you have also said.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Could the act of perception create infinity? Or does the infinate create perception? Is God perception or infinity? Or perhaps an integration of both within the universe?

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I really don't know. But as guesswork goes I would think innity in totality must encompass everything but by the nature of it infinity is not a thing but a concept. From all was created everything and from everything creates all. Its just absolute.

""No words""
Infinity of the finity
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy