Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

World Religions:

User Thread
 50yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that dattaswami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
World Religions:

If anyone says that his/her religion is the only path to God and that other paths lead to hell, I have one humble question. The question is for every religion without any trace of partiality. The simple question is: Today I have heard your Religion and if I follow that, I reach God and if I refuse I will go to the hell for my own fault. This is very much reasonable. But before your ancestors discovered our country, the literature or even the name of your religion was not known to our ancestor and he could not reach God for no fault of him. But your ancestor reached God through your religion at that time.

Even if I assume that my ancestor will take rebirth now and will follow your religion to reach God, such possibility is ruled out because you say that there is no rebirth for the soul. Thus my ancestor suffered forever for no fault of him and the responsibility for this falls on the partiality of God. Had the God been impartial, He could have revealed your religion to all the countries at a time. Had that happened, my ancestor might have also reached God as your ancestor. Therefore your statement proves your own God partial.

The only way left over to you to make your God impartial is that you must accept that your God appeared in all the countries at a time in various forms and preached your path in various languages. The same form did not appear everywhere and the same language does not exist everywhere. The syllabus and explanation are one and the same, though the media and teachers are different. Can you give any alternative reasonable answer to my question other than this? Certainly not! Any person of any religion to any other religion can pose this question.

Moreover every religion states that their God only created this world. Unfortunately this world is one only and every God cannot create the same world. There are no many worlds to justify that each God created His own world. Therefore any human being with an iota of commonsense has to agree that there is only one impartial God who created this one world and He came in different forms to different countries and preached the same path in all the languages simultaneously at one time.

Let this logic sword of the divine knowledge cut the rigid conservatism of the religious fans in this world to establish the Universal Peace. I need not beg all these religious followers to be united and harmonious to each other for the sake of world peace. Such begging appeals are made enough in the past. The religious fans feel that there is no unity really in the religions but they have to be united since their kind hearts melted by these appeals. Thus a temporary change was only brought. At the maximum one generation of the followers got united. The next generation fights with each other because they feel that there is no real unity in them due to lack of the real unity in their religious scriptures.

A permanent solution for this does not lie in the begging appeals, which may or may not unite the followers. Even if the appeals unite such unity is not permanent. If the real unity in all the religious scriptures is exposed through the logical divine knowledge, the followers have to be united for generations together. Therefore, My attack is not on the hearts of the followers through love and kindness. My attack is on all the religious scriptures through intellectual logical analysis of divine knowledge. The unity of hearts through love can be only temporary. The unity of brains through intellectual analytical divine knowledge will be permanent. Hearts agree but brains realize. Agreement is temporary, but realization is permanent. Thus this is My first blow of My divine Conch shell for the permanent unity of all the religions aiming at eternal Universal Peace.

At Thy Lotus Feet

Anil Antony

www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I will be as objective as possible.

If God is supposedly just, then He would not punish those whom He did not warn of eternal punishment. Are you sure you read your scriptures right? I thought religions were all about choosing between good and evil. If some people can't tell the difference, then God can't punish them, just like He can't throw babies in Hell because they never understood what they were doing.

If God was impartial, then would He would deprive some people (ie, a village, an ethnic group etc) of clean air, properly functioning limbs, children etc. He would throw then directly to Hell without giving them a chance to live.

Please be clear as to what you mean by "world religions." I'm assuming you're talking about Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. I've read parts of teh books of all three religions and they are very similar. You say that they are not united. Are you looking into the context of their divisions? If you did, you would realize that its not religion as much as economic and political conditions between certain people that set them apart.

I'm no expert on those three religions, but I've done some research.

Spirituality is universal, btw.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
IF God original plan was the creation of the world and the first MAn and Woman, then he did give the knowledge of Him to all the people because out of those two came the whole world.
If i give you something and you reject it, how is it still my responsibility to give it to you again, you know its there. Take it.
As a believer in the death burial and ressurection of Jesus Christ, i believe that the spirirt is poured out on all flesh.
I stumble sometimes on the reality of the Old covenant in which God did "choose" who will be in the new Heaven. However He gave his people The Law of Moses to follow and Hearts to rend which they could not do.
You dont judge someone on there beliefs but on there fruits, Is there life giving Glory to God, Jesus came not to bring peace but a sword, not to unite but for division.
It is a sad state that alot of people are ignorant to the powers of God but when you firsthand experience God moving through your life, noone can tell you anyting else.
so essentially the answer to partiality would be why does it matter? We are simply Gods vessels to give Himself glory, and in of ourselves we can do no good, because God alone is good.
partiality is ignorance.

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
World religions are for people that need their hand to be held as they cross the street...

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
World Religions:
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy