A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Trick questions - Page 2

User Thread
 32yrs • F •
SoulMirror is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Haha! And it doesn´t matter how many times you´´ve heard them, still miss them every time

This one I laughed so much, how stupid I am

"4. It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany.) Anyway, during the flight, TWO engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing,decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or no man's land"?

Answer: You don't bury survivors. If you said ANYTHING else, you're a dunce and you must stop. "

29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that forgottentruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Not to pick holes here but the greenhouse one is technically wrong... A greenhouse is made of glass but a green house can be made from green bricks but apart from that I feel for quite a few of them

"All we see or seem; is but a dream within a dream. - Edgar Allan Poe"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
and what does a cow drink when it is born, is it not its mothers milk?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
As long as we're being technical, I think baby cows are called calfs.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I figured someone would say that, and almost made the point myself, but its still a cow.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 42yrs • F •
ada mls is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
sooooo cow drink water?
u got that now.
what do baby cows drink?

milk

the red house is up the hill and the blue house is down the hill, where is the white house?

the usa

say mop, say pop, say cop, say top, say shop, say bop, say chop, say flop, say drop, say crop, say hop, what do u do when u get to a green light?

go!!

70yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thx1137 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
'What do you put in a toaster?' -- Pop Tarts.

'Cop, marine, solider, seal; who doesn't get shot? The one with the gun.' -- I don't know; I have met some pretty dumb marines.

'When you get to a green light, what do you do? Go.' -- Not if you live in Miami. (In Miami the traffic lights aren't the law - they are merely a suggestion. If you want to get T-Boned, go right when the light changes to green.)

[  Edited by thx1137 at   ]
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that StraightFace is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Brilliant distraction at work! Thanks so much!

Trick questions - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy