Though I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at 80,000ft and climbing! - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I'm Tired Of Thinking And I Give Up - Page 2

User Thread
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Don't hide them. Use them. Turn that anger into something that motivates you.

If no one hears you when you scream or see you when you cry, you'll keep on screaming and crying alone. Unless you're stronger than that.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
true i can just be psychologically convincing myself becase i want to do it.. perthaps like people who believe in god with a better after life for them.. But let me tell you a difference, is that this process is proving to me the effect.. when bloods flowing to my brain like a bitch i come up with the illest theories.. hey im sure if all the famous philosphers did a work out they would have advanced in there thinking like a bioitch.. einstein might have solved his theory and not left us guessing.. OK what im saying is a bunch of crippy crap im lying.. but one thing let you know im not lying i just wrote that.. wehich my other theopary everyone is ........ (i know your thinking hes clearly not a good example of exercising boosting his ish because look at what hes writing at the end.. but thats kjus becasue didnt want to say thorry laxzy fucking resltess...)

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Laughter the best medicine. A hoes a hoe. You're going to change everything because of one hoe? I don't believe it. You'll be back give it a few days or weeks.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well yes. one "hoe" pushed me over, but its not just because of her. and the truth is i dont know if the damage has been done or not, but im feeling normal again. i may be thinking less about things, i may not be. but i do know that i dont care, so mission accomplished.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
did you do all the things that you said you were going to to make yourself forget? or did wallowing in public annoyance/self-pity on here deal with it?

that may be a bit blunt, but you havent shied away from that approach so i feel no need to.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • M
no. i didint do all the things. and this is hardly public.
its just gone.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it is public insofar as anyone can read it, and there are a larger number of people who are likely to read it than could be counted as close friends.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • M
i told all my freinds a long time ago. well, like a week ago.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I'm tired of being smart and I give up. I'm going to stop doing all the things I do that I think make me smart. I'm going to start watching T.V. again. I'm going to get good grades in High School because I'm going to think that is what is important. I'm going to work out because I'm going to think that looks are important. I'm going to judge how succesful my life is by how "accomplished" I am. I'm going to get with girls just to have sex with them. I'm going to start drinking alcohol and Pepsi. I'm going to take depression medication. I'm going to pretend that I in fact am not pathetic. Because I give up.
Fuck it, and fuck you too.

LMFAO awakened, I'm srry that sounds really funny coming from you..

But like I always say, It's a hell of a lot easier to be bad than good.. maybe you need a change in your life.. someof the stuff you said I actually started to do because of all the bull shit people hand to me daily soo if you're actually serious about this, good luck to you.. hope it all works out

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 35yrs • M
you started this?
i dont understand, elaborate.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ancient is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Quit trying to be like her. Tyler says we should all hit rock bottum, but those shooting for the stars and those trying to plummit to the ground are both trying to get some where they think will be best for them. Fuck you.

_|_
|__|/

And to the rest of you, " im just letting this site discuss something. i could care less what you guys think." When was the last time any one saw lab rat giving advice to the guy in the lab coat eh?

"Dark and silent and complete."
 35yrs • M
im not trying to be like her, i just think this will make me happy. you see, im not trying to do what is best for me, more what i think will give me sollice.

is solice best for me? fuck no. but it doesnt matter. because once its done (probably not going to happen) i wont care. and that is not what is best for me.

gladly with a sexy pic like that.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ancient is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Solice.... R.I.P

"Dark and silent and complete."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Quit trying to be like her. Tyler says we should all hit rock bottom, but those shooting for the stars and those trying to plummit to the ground are both trying to get some where they think will be best for them. Fuck you.

*stands up and applauds*

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
I'm Tired Of Thinking And I Give Up - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy