Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Drugs and how they screw you up

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
papolska is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey, I've been smoking pot for about 2 years now. This is the first time i've been fucked over. I'm a bit confused, but very curious to whether or not my weed was laced. I was told the shit i smoked last night was "good" schwag. But thats bullshit, i've smoke "good" schwag and good schwag doesnt do this to you. Heres the story:
I was with a few friends, and i got this one guy who shows up with weed. He asks if i want some, i say ok! So i take one hit, and im like "yo, this aint schwag" and he says "its good shit, it'll get you high" and i was like w/e and kept on hittin it like it was schwag. In like 15 minutes, out of nowhere, my heart starts pounding like 92374 miles per hour. I start panicing so i sit down. but my heart is still insane. 30 minutes later, im curled up in a corner somewhere, my inside is burning, but my outside is freezing. I start to see double vision, so i close my eyes, but when i close my eyes i start to have visuals. So at this time, i realize im trippin out. SO i go to my friends bed and relax, but i start to get reallllly horny, idk why but the slightest touch is 10x more intense then usual. The rest is a bit of a blur, but 6 hours pass and im fine. Whatever i smoked lasted about 4 1/2 hours.
If anyone knows anything about laced weed, i would really appreciate it if you could give me some suggestions of what it was.. maybe it was angel dust, or crack.. or anything else, idk. but i'd like to know what i might of put in my body.
If all else fails, maybe i was just trippin. but i know weed doesnt do that to you so pleas helpppppppp
<3jezabel

"little things affect little minds"
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've heard of this happening to people before. They always seem to think it's pcp. The best way to know if it's laced is through feeling it. It doesn't happen as often as people think because drugs are mostly about money. It costs more to lace weed than to not lace it.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've met some kids who've told me that they often soak their weed in LSD before smoking it. I don't know if that was the case but it's possible. Next time don't take drugs for anyone if you don't know them or just smell the weed itself. If it feels or smells strange then there is probably something else in it.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
drug dealers will put just about anything they can get away with in their drugs, simply to make more money. pcp is expensive, so if thats what you got hold of, somebody wasnt keeping very good track of their goods. i know next to nothing about flora and fauna, but if the dealer just went out and dug a bunch of plants up and stuck them in the weed, who knows what you put in your body. that is of course the risk anyone takes from doing drugs. one that pretty much nobody thinks about.

growing your own is the safest route, but if im not mistaken its also a bigger offense.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah only if your willing to put up the bling for it. Why would they give you the more expensive drug for the cheaper price? Unless you request for it you're not going to get it.

But i've also heard about dealers that grow a shitty crop which they obviously can't sell and lace it so people think it's really good. Since it has higher potency it sells for a higher price. Turn something useless into something valuable.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
One might lace a drug with the intention of getting another hooked on it. I knew people who often gave out free samples knowing that they would likely make a bigger profit later.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 43yrs • F •
rrosebudd is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I WANT TO KNOW 2 THINGS:
1- DID ANY ONE ELSE SMOKE THIS WEED? AND IF SO, DID THEY EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE SAME EFFECTS?
2- WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU SMOKED THIS WEED?
I don't know where you were when you smoked this weed... ?Ch. Republic?...
I don't know much about laced weed in Europe...
but in the USA and Mexico... no one would waste their time and money lacing weed.
people don't even buy laced weed anymore. If they want to, they will make laced weed themselves in small batches.
I don't know who these people are that have" the intention of getting another hooked on it" ... in my experience, you smoke weed if you like weed. if you don't like weed, you don't smoke it.. and there is plenty of people who do smoke it, so no one needs to "hook anyone"
HOWEVER, [b] there are some creeps who might not tell you that they have "altered" their weed... if for some reason they want you to smoke it without knowing it has been "altered". Most people would brag about it and want you to know, if it was something special.
So either,
(1) the weed caused you to have a panic attack (which alters your perception of reality)
(2) you are allergic to smoke and had an asthma attack or
(3) some creep did actually do something funny to his weed and did not want you to know for some reason.
I GUESS I WOULD WATCH WHO I DO MY DRUGS WITH AND WHERE THEY COME FROM...
I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS WORLD IS GOING WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN BE SAFE WITH HERB ANYMORE. IT IS ONLY MARIJUANA. . .

""If only I was a mermaid... I don't know if I would come back..."
 35yrs • F •
papolska is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yeah.. i was with some friends that i knew.. then some other people come over and they asked me to smoke with them.. i said ok! then they said "this shit will get you high.. its good shit" and i kept hittin it & hittin it... then all of a sudden 15 minutes later, my heart is start to race & my eyes are halfawy into my head. im twitching and shaking. im not allergic to weed. ive smoked several times. but i kmnow for a FACT it is laced.. beceause i had one more friend try the same shit and they started feeling the same way. but he said they may of sprayed it to weigh it down. but im not sure. anything that makes your heart race like that cant be too good for you. i nearly died... EEEEEEEEEEK! Then i smoked some more dro last night, and i was fine. i didnt trip or anything. just a nice little high. IDK.. ive been laced i know it. im just scared of what it could be. one person suggested embombing fluid, which is a very scary thought. HELPPP!

"little things affect little minds"
 43yrs • F •
rrosebudd is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Herbicides, Pesticides, Fungicides, Fertilizers, Plant Mold, & Mites

traces of any of the above, left on the plant, will affect ones' smoking experience.
A commonly used pesticide called Pyrtheum can cause death to humans. (I believe in cases of taking larger amounts of the substance directly.) But you do not smoke a plant sprayed with Pyrtheum for at least a month...
However, if any of these substances were on the weed, or if the weed was moldy or had mite webbing from a pest (which both can look super~crystally & white) then ...
hopefullly it was someone being careless with their growing technique and not someone putting something on it afterwards to harm others... Some people might put something on it to get rid of the natural smell for transportation.

""If only I was a mermaid... I don't know if I would come back..."
 58yrs • F •
LadySphinx is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
there is a new "thing" out now that I've learned about recently... it's called "wet" or "purple" i'm told.. what it is.. is pot soaked in embombing fluid and dried... it makes you go pyscho... and it's tasteless and oderless... so a warning to all.. know your supplier.. and know them well.. I got hooked up a few times with someone new and got ahold of this "crap" and it's BAD NEWS.. I'm lucky I'm not in a NUT WARD.. seriously ! .. it took about 7 days before I started feeling "sane" again after having stopped smoking it, however I must admit, I still feel it's affects now and then, and it's been a month... and I'm told one other person who had got this stuff can not smoke anything now without going psycho... so I write for a warning to all as I'd not want this to happen to anyone .. however I feel this product has just tipped the iceburg within our society... perhaps because of this the gov will allow us to grow our own? (wishful thinking?).. or wake up and get smart and start mass producing it themselves and get some CASH to pay for all those guns they want to build... (would be the logical thing to do) ... I could get into a topic about freedom now but I'll save it.. haha..

take care and good luck in life..

LadySphinx

"Life is what you make it."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy