Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Information of the New World Order?

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What is it? Where do you meet such people? History?

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I can remember in the early eighties the term was being spread around by those who taught Revelations. One World Order would be the theme that the Anti Christ would use to deceive the world population under its power.

Many at that time, and I'm sure they still do, believe this theme is being readied by the UN - as of yet though, we don't have a single body we could call the Anti Christ, ofcourse some in the middle of the 1980s claimed it was Pope John Paul.

But anyways - I don't know if there will be an Anti Christ. But I did read this really weird story once about a Psychiatrist who commited suicide, who had discovered that this couple had been abducted by a ufo through hypnotic regression. The information he discovered was so horrible, that he unfortunately revealed to no one was to much for him he said in his suicide note. A Psychiatrist is an educated individual and I read this in a reputible magazine. So I thought maybe if there will be an Anti Christ, he will come from outerspace, and he will tell everyone that he is Jesus returning, convincing everyone that Jesus was actually an alain himself. A lot of people would buy that. But I don't know - just an idea.

But the United Nations as far as I'm concerned is the best thing this world has and if we really believed in world piece, all the countries of the world would do more to support it.

A threat to this world is the world bank which has far more power in world politics then the UN - but you don't hear about that and strangely knowone seems to know that they are a threat, it works closely with the world trade organization. The Un unfortunately is a statue every can see and blame everything on.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
But the United Nations as far as I'm concerned is the best thing this world has and if we really believed in world piece, all the countries of the world would do more to support it.

Its just as corrupt as the countries that founded it.

Its part of the shell game that is headed and controlled by...

quote:
the world bank

The UN exists as the democrats do to the republicans. Its just another false front run by all the same people with the same agendas. Its there to play good cop bad cop and give people a false choice. When one looks bad, the other looks better, either way they win.

Its a multi directional push towards a one world government, or a new world order, preached by George H.W. Bush even, as well as Hitler and the like as well. Commitees like the Council on Foreign Relations, Tri Lateral Commission, and others are constantly calling for the end of sovereignty and the establishment of a new world order.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Unless mother nature takes us back a couple hundred years, (and that could happen) we will need a one world government, as we are a global world right now. No government is perfect and if history repeats itself, then the first world government we will get will be the worst, then it will be toppled, and that will be toppled, and so on until we get it close enough to right. Nothing is ever easy for us on this earth.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Unless mother nature takes us back a couple hundred years, (and that could happen) we will need a one world government, as we are a global world right now. No government is perfect and if history repeats itself, then the first world government we will get will be the worst, then it will be toppled, and that will be toppled, and so on until we get it close enough to right. Nothing is ever easy for us on this earth.

Ahhh...hope. Well said-wood for the trees case. The observant Leftwood sees and describes the fog, okcitykid says...'onwards through it'.

""No words""
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy