Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why Spoon, when we can Fork...

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Has mankind done away with emotions and the whole courtship, or have we been reduced to just mating with out purpose but pleasure? [I don;t really care for the emotion or that lovy-duby crap, with the whole "I love you" cause lets face it "love" is just something people can throw around, it has become a *FICKLE* word--a whore that's used by all with out meaning.] The only reason I ask is because I've noticed this with people around me, who say they want something meaningful yet when they get close to having it they just go for the "fork" never even using the "spoon," but they never stop complaining. So what the hell?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i have about no clue what in the hell you are asking.
??

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I see what she is trying to say, and I completely agree. most people have lost sight of what it really means to say " I love you " to someone because it is just tossed around like a bad cold.

people complain that they want something meaningful so when they get close to someone they just rush into things[fork] rather than reflecting on what they really have with eachother[spoon]

but they aren't really aware to what they have done and continue to complain.. So why do they do it?

srry nurtured if I butchered what you were trying to say.. that's what I got out of it though...

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 35yrs • M
see. i thought she meant spooning. like when you hold each other ass to croutch. and by fork, she meant fuck....
but its all the same.
well, yeah. i get what you mean. ive done it, but its hard. one, im a 17 year old guy. and two, the only time i have seriously wanted to have sex with someone they had just told me that they loved me and i felt like i would never be unhappy again. i felt like crying tears of joy and my body told me to do things that i didnt have to think about. it wasnt about getting off, it was a bout love. and yes, it was rushed. but none the less. it was about love.
so i think that love is actually far easier to aquire than most people lead on. and when you let yourself do it, it may seem like a bad cold. but i like to think of it as a good thing.
why? i dont know.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kevosworld is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i like to spork... lol

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok awaken, I don't deny that love is easier to aquire but in my opinion it's a bit too easy. Its like the town whore, every ones used it to get what they want and when they get bored they move on.

And Mugen [kick ass name ] you did not butchered anything. It was well explained.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 35yrs • M
whats wrong with whores? honestly. the only bad thing is it isnt safe because of std's and the risk of pregnancy. besides that, nothing is wrong with them.

and luckly you cant get a desease from love, and it cant get you pregnant.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well there's no literal harm done but I can understand why people are against it. Mostly because they hand out sex like a commodity.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy