Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Guitar Hero

User Thread
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that mindfields19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Guitar Hero
Anyone played this game? I got it about 2 weeks ago along with one of the plastic guitars, and I have been playing nonstop. I find myself rocking out 'til the AM (and yes, I am a royal loser)The song selection is incredible.

"In the beginning, night was memory was water, and in the cool aquamarine depths dreams swam freely."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah I've seen it but have never really played it. It kind of reminds me of that dance game with the 4 squares except it's a guitar with 4 notes. I think it's kind of cheasy especially when they bring up the star power thing. I think the best way to put it is asian.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I was just playing that game last night for the first time hahha

I think by the end of the night I was playing the hardest difficulty. I love games like that.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that mindfields19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You got there faster than I did. Some of the songs get so ridiculous once you his expert.

Jacker, I agree, it seemed cheasy at first. I didn't even want to play it. I think its the accuracy of the "chord" in relation to the actual song is what makes it so interesting. If you have the guitar it feels like you're really playing. Then again, I am no good at guitar, so this could just be my wanna-be rocker chick complex choking me to death.

"In the beginning, night was memory was water, and in the cool aquamarine depths dreams swam freely."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not really into video games besides the originals perhaps that's why I don't enjoy it.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thelivingend is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the second guitar hero is way harder! solo's are nuts. Anyone have anything to say about guitar hero 2? 1 was nice, but i felt like i was getting the short end of the stick compared to guitar hero 2.

"and then, everyone died."
 34yrs • F •
uhoh itsCORTNEY is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Guitar Hero is insanely addicting!!!

"no shit!!...and..I do what I want"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Praetor is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I = Guitar Hero II God.

Career mode on Extreme... My lowest score was 93%. And on my third try, I got a 99% on Free Bird. Because I missed one note. Lol

"What's the point in not conforming, if it changes you?"
Guitar Hero
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy