It is not the actual death that people fear but the time leading up to and time right before death that people fear for when you are dead you will not be able to or have the cabability to care that you are dead. - Chilltime55
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Tom Coburn and The Franklin Cover Up

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I got this email message yesterday from Tom Coburn, you know, that Senator from Oklahoma who backs up everything for the president and is very good at cross word puzzles. He's a conservative, Conservatives normally are good at cross word puzzles, and he's a Republican, and most Republicans back the president on everything.

Anyways, this email message was blank - I thought wow, that sure is odd. Maybe he got fixed and now he's shooting blanks, wait a minute, I know, he accidentally hit the send button instead of the spy button.

I'm not being very nice am I, who knows why I got a blank email message, they must be having trouble with their email program, it got infected and now its sending out blanks - happens all the time, right. If they would have installed a virus program instead of a spyware program, that may not have happened.

Anyways - If you read my little blurb at the top of my okcitykid bravenet blog about the Franklin Cover Up, and do an Internet search on the Franklin Cover Up, you might feel like me, or you might hate every Republican that was ever born, or, you might be sorry you ever was a Republican. I voted Republican a few times, I even voted for Reagan once, I too am tainted by sin, may God have mercy on my soul.

Have you ever wondered why all republican politicians vote the same way, voting the Republican way rather than according to their conscious. Maybe they really are human but something else happens. All Republican politicians are invited to parties, and at these parties they have sex and all kinds of other things with kids and they tell these Republicans, "Look, you'll vote like we tell you too or we'll tell everybody that you have been at this party." Don't believe me, look what they did to Bill Clinton, they made sure the whole world knew about his affair, and it was with an adult. Just an idea. You too can have an idea or two, just go to your search engine and type Franklin Cover Up - you won't like what you find.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A relevant thread with some footwork done for you if google is too tough. It is simply far too important not to be educated on. It includes video links.

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread.php3/thrdid=33949-u-frmid=23

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 64yrs • M •
Thanks - I briefly looked thru it, will read it all and check out the links when I find more time. I am sorry, if I had read that post earlier I might have believed it was made up.

On another forum someone turned me onto this and I did the search and couldn't believe all the information out there. There was even a movie that was supposed to air on national TV in May of 94 and it was pulled and all copies destroyed except that one and it wasn't the best copy. 55 minutes long with blank spots. I would pause it from time to time and check out the people in the film and they were real people. The Senator from Nebraska conducting the investigation, you have to search hard to find him, my wife thought that odd and he's no longer a senator, obviously punished for being sympathetic to the children and his investigation never lead to any sex crimes.

One of the girls involved was sentenced to 30 years for lying and the sole person keeping this case alive is a decorated Vietnam vet now lawyer representing these kids.

It just really made me angry.

Anyways I've posted my post everywhere I could and will study more when I get home and plan on creating another web site, I'm making a big deal out of this, anything you can offer me, please - these kind of things can't happen, these kind of people can't be our leaders - they have crossed that line by miles and miles.

I thought it was odd I got that blank email from tom - I'm sure it was nothing - but these kind a things make u kinda paranoid.

46yrs • M
That video is linked, here it is again. It's called "Conspiracy of Silence" Send it to everyone you can, that goes for anyone reading this.

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/conspiracyofsilence2.wmv

The former senator and lawyer's name is John DeCamp, he wrote a book on this, "The Franklin Cover Up", candidly naming names, including George H. W. Bush.

Since the book names names, it is subjectable to liable suits against DeCamp, none have been undertaken, and as I mention in the thread, he actually won a liable suit protecting it.

The major other source is former head of L.A. FBI Ted Gunderson, hired as a private investigator on the case.

This is a link to a lecture on the topic, by Ted himself, covering his extensive personal knowledge of the case.

http://premedtutor.com/videos/CIA_and_Satanism_148KBps.wmv

Other links later in the thread has audio interviews with details that were not in the video, some too horrifying to imagine.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 64yrs • M •
Thanks - I've copied the links and am off to do my investigative work to post to my blog.

We need to get this out from beneath the rock

64yrs • M •
It just keeps getting deeper:
quote:
Ted Gunderson Speech to Congressional Hearing on Child Protection 3/13/04

by Ted L. Gunderson <ted@tedgunderson.com>
http://educate-yourself.org/tg/childprotectionspeech13mar04.shtml
March 13, 2004

San Bernardino, California
March 13, 2004
Town Hall Forum with Congressman Joe Baca
"Children Protective Services Reform"

Respectfully Presented by Ted L. Gunderson,
FBI Senior Special Agent In Charge (Ret)

www.tedgunderson.com
ted@tedgunderson.com

Honorable Lawmakers, Guardians of the United States Constitution and the Federal Treasury,

I am a licensed private investigator with more than 54 years experience. This includes more than 27 years as a special agent with the FBI. At the time of my retirement on March 30, 1979, I was in charge of the FBI LOS ANGELES Division, which included most of Southern California. I had more than 700 personnel under my command, with a budget of 22.5 Million Dollars.

As a licensed private investigator I have specialized in exposing graft, corruption, and illegal, criminal activity involving public officials. The tentacles of these investigations have involved public officials at all levels of government: city, county, state and federal, and have reached as high as the White House. Most disturbing of all I have 'chiseled in stone' documentation of an international criminal enterprise involving kidnapping, murders, including human sacrifices by Satanic Cults, and other nefarious criminal activity on the part of public officials and leading citizens in various communities. Specifically, in regards to Child Protective Services in some areas and some states, I have been told by a reliable source, that a planeload of 210 children from CPS was flown out of Denver, Colorado on November 6, 1997 to Paris, France. Later a second plane of children also under the care of CPS was flown from Los Angeles to Europe. I have also developed information through credible and reliable sources that in the past, children have been taken from Foster Homes, orphanages, and Boys Town Nebraska, and flown by private jets from Sioux City Iowa to Washington D.C. for sex orgies with politicians.

I have interviewed witnesses who were active in an international child-kidnapping ring, who advised me that, of the thousands of children who disappear every year, many are auctioned off, at various locations throughout the country. This kidnapping ring involves a case under investigation known as 'The Franklin Cover Up.'

One of my sources advised that he has attended six such auctions, with six to thirty six children being auctioned off. These locations are identified as fifty miles outside Las Vegas, Nevada, Toronto Canada, Houston Texas, an unidentified location in Michigan and a barn outside Lincoln Nebraska.

This source informed me that the children range in age from 2-21, both boys and girls. They are usually placed on a stage or platform, in their underwear with a number attached to a string around their necks. The perpetrators bid on the children by number. The location outside Las Vegas was at a small airport. Some of the children were auctioned off to foreigners wearing turbans on their heads. The children were placed in private planes from which they took off. Other children were placed in campers. They were drugged so that if police stopped them the kidnappers could claim their child was sleeping. This same source advised me that when he was ten years old he was used as decoy in public places to attract other children his age to that area, where the adults would grab the kids and flee. This source also informed me that in his early teens he made more than 100 trips around the world transporting drugs. Often he would be given instructions to fly to a city where he would be met by a strange couple, who would have 5-6 different passports from different countries with different names for three of them, for the purpose of making drug drops.

In the early 1990's, following the circulation of "The Franklin Cover-up" for almost a year, the Yorkshire Television of England sent a topnotch investigatory team to produce a documentary on the Franklin Cover Up. They conducted a national investigation for 10 months, interviewing, filming, and documenting the Franklin story, finding new witnesses, and uncovering new evidence. Their documentary, "Conspiracy of Silence" was scheduled to be aired nationwide on the Discovery Channel on May 3, 1994 at 10 PM. It was listed in the national publication, "TV Guide". When certain members of congress learned that Conspiracy of Silence was to be aired on national TV, the cable industry was threatened with restrictive legislation, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown parties and all copies were ordered destroyed. It never aired.

Approximately six months ago I ordered a copy of the TV Guide for May 3, 1994. Even though Conspiracy of Silence had been listed for this date in a previous issue, the most recent issue of TV GUIDE, listed a documentary on Nature in its' place. It's apparent the TV GUIDE for this date was reprinted. I then visited the LA TIMES LIBRARY, reviewed the TV log for May 3, 1994 noted that Conspiracy of Silence was listed to be aired on that date at 10 PM. I had a contact on the East Coast review the TV log for the PHILADELPHIA ENQUIRER and noted Conspiracy of Silence was also listed in their TV log section at 10 PM, May 3, 1994. I have a bootleg copy of this documentary, which is available.

I developed information from a credible source in a major city in Southwest U.S. that there is collusion between judges, attorneys and underworld criminals. Children in the system, are adopted, four thousand dollars is given to the people who adopt, and the children's names are changed and each child is re-adopted up to 75 times, with four thousand dollars going to each adoption every time. The Federal Government Adoption Bonus is given to these judges, attorneys and underworld criminals it is split among the three groups of child traffickers.

As an outgrowth of my involvement in the Franklin Cover Up Case from Omaha, I learned that a covert CIA operation known as the Finders based in Washington D.C. which was actively involved in kidnapping and international trafficking of children since the early 1960's. This matter was brought to the attention of the FBI and State Department in February 1997. A report by the Metropolitan Police Department was classified 'Secret' in the interest of National Security. The investigation by the FBI was closed down, however according to a US CUSTOMS investigative report, portions of which I will now read, 'the Finders became a CIA internal matter.' I have given this information to the FBI on seven occasions, and have demanded an investigation for the international kidnapping and trafficking of children.

Let me read directly from the US CUSTOMS REPORT ABOUT THE FINDERS....

I have been involved for several years with a case involving what appears to be corruption by Child Protective Services in the State of Colorado. Furthermore there has been a total lack of consideration or follow up to investigate these matters in both states of Colorado or California. It is alarming that there is a similarity between the CPS Colorado Case and the Finders of Washington D.C. with the specific reference to a nanny placed in the home.

I have personally written to the authorities in Colorado regarding this case and have had no response. The case involves an adoptive woman's children being given to her nanny, and you will hear this case from her next.

I appreciate the opportunity for being able to bring this to your attention. There is nothing more important than protecting our children. Thank you, very much.

Respectfully Presented By

THEODORE L. GUNDERSON
FBI Senior Special Agent in Charge (Ret.)

More on that movie:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_of_Silence

46yrs • M
If this were ever to be fully exposed and people were forced to wake up to the degree of Governmental corruption that is deemed only extreme fantasies or lies of paranoid conspiracy theorists. Then I think finally people might begin to realize the other even more deadly past acts and future plans.

But I think people would sooner learn and accept that 9/11 was an inside job than breaking down the denial blocking acceptance of Government involvement with human trafficking of this nature.

Its truly amazing what people can get away with just because of how many will never know and how many others will simply ignore or join in.

64yrs • M •
Granted - this little meeting, which meant nothing, conducted in 2004, I have to suspect that this is still going on. Now that they've managed to hide it from the public, for sure it is going on.

You hear in the news about a missing child, and the way the news makes it sound, you'd think that is the only missing child in the United States, but thousands of children go missing and the media picks one to report.

No wonder they want to abolish abortion, so they can have more children to trade. Its easier to get the unwanted children then the those children who would come from good healthy families.

Like I mentioned in my first post, I wonder if they use this to blackmale politicians to vote their way.

I feel like I'm inside the Matrix

I was surprised to read that they shipped some of these kids off to Canada, which means Canada is involved in this.

Now we know how the Bush family got in so tight with Arab oil barons.

46yrs • M
quote:
I feel like I'm inside the Matrix

Ya, a couple of things have really given me that feeling lately.

1. Watching the Matrix for the first time.

2. 9/11 (and hearing of an FBI agent whistleblowing about the administration(s) protecting Bin Laden for years and hindering investigations and ignoring reports of what turned out to be hijackers. Something clicked there.

3. The out of place and specifically directed Anthrax. And again later when it was revealed to be American Military Grade from Fort Detrick Maryland. Aimed at who? The media and the senate, two seats of viable opposistion and venues of dissent against presidential and the pentagon's authority.

4. Biblical rhetoric, threats of endless invasions and war, and eerily unprecedented grandstanding ovations at Bush addresses. But with these came the mention of Saddam, which is when I was first truly convinced something, something wasn't right.

5. My ex wife throwing in a tape from a friend of a CIA officer whistleblowing on nothing less than the worst of endless war crimes by America, but not exclusively by any means.

6. Then I watched Alex Jones' "9/11 Road to Tyranny" And after some investigation and study, it was all over. I had fallen in the rabbit hole. From Waco, Oklahoma, WTC Bombing 1, 9/11, so much to see from raw news footage and news papers, government documents, insider knowledge and interviews.

7. "Conspiracy of Silence" Plus some research, was just another trip through it all, all over again.

Even David Icke's Children of the Matrix was interesting in its common details.

64yrs • M •
I heard about that grand standing - how sickening

Maybe I'm reaching. But McVey went to the Gulf during the golf war and earned an Army Aichiement award. They don't give those things to people who will later blow up a federal building - no way, but then with this latest, I think I figured out how they did not, but I still don't know why.

quote:
The MK Ultra program was developed in the 1950s by the CIA. It was used to help spy on other countries during the cold War because they felt that the other countries were spying on us. It was very successful. They could do it very well. Well, then there was a man by the name of Michael Aquino. He was in the military. He had top Pentagon clearance. He was a pedophile. He was a Satanist. He's founded the Temple of Set. And he was also a very close friend of Anton LaVey. The two of them were very active in ritualistic sexual abuse. And they deferred funding from this government program to use this experimentation upon children. Where they deliberately split off the personalities of these children into multiples so that when they're questioned or put under oath or questioned under lie detector, that unless the operator knows how to question a multiple personality disorder they turn up with no evidence.

http://www.ctrl.org/silence/memo.html

I might be reaching - but I never could understand how someone who earns an Army Achievment medal blows up a federal building.

46yrs • M
That's a good path to follow, another is in the form of frustratingly underspoken facts, such as how many well known and reported major terrorists, despots, etc. were all CIA FBI MI6 or MI5 agents or assets.

Even London's 7/7 bomber, Bin Laden, Saddam, and the list does not end. Dictators galore, we put in place after starting revolts in countries through propaganda and state sponsored terror.

Yes, either these people are corrupted, bred if you will through mind manipulation, or simply patsies, innocents trying to do the right thing being sacrificed. And generally its a combonation.

64yrs • M •
There is so much to study - Anyways getting back to my studies I find this:

quote:
http://okcitykid.braveblog.com/entry/19184

Telling the Franklin Cover Up Story (Continued):

Q. Young boys and young girls with each other or with older folks?

A. With the older folks. Also some of the parties, there was some parties above The French Cafe that they would bring people in and stuff that were from out of town. Those were specifically for sex with minors. Also in Washington, D. C. there were, there was also parties like Rusty had already talked about where there was parties after a party. Where they would have a party where they would have a legitimate party with like some politicians, businessmen. And a lot of them never knew about what happened at the after, you know, the party afterwards and stuff. Like in Washington, D. C. there was a lot of parties where they would be senators and congressmen who had nothing to do with the sexual stuff. But there was some senators and congressmen who stayed for the parties afterwards. And one person that I'm not afraid to talk about because his, because Larry King always said him and this guy were on the opposite ends of the field because this guy was a Democrat and Larry King was a Republican. That's a known fact and stuff. And this guy, every time I see him on TV and stuff, my wife knows my hatred for him. Because every time I see him and stuff it disgusts me because it's --his name is Barney Frank.

Q. Did you have relationships with him?

A. Yes.

Q. Where?

A. In Washington, D. C. And also I was sent to a house, I believe it was in Massachusetts in Boston where I believe it was his house because there's pictures on the wall that, with him and with different people and stuff. And that he had met I guess. But it was in his basement.

I found Barney Frank here: http://www.house.gov/frank/

I new that there were Democrats involved in this - this is one way they get Democrats to vote their way, and obviously he has that is why he is still a Congressman - Though I believe it was true, I didn't really expect to find anything - I'm supposed to be able to say - well we don't know for sure, but now we know for sure - can't say that.

This is very disturbing.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy