If the world could remain within a frame like a painting on the wall, I think we'd see the beauty then and stand staring in awe. (Conor Oberst) - iSOUGHT|THOUGHT
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Human Life Force

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
splacka8 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Human Life Force
What is Human Life force?

""Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.""
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well that depends on what you mean by human life force. Are you talking about the energy that our bodys put out naturally or the cosmic energy that is life or the energy that we can draw upon to do amasing things including some psionic things.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it could be any number of things. there could be some real life equivalent of the force from star wars, though people dont have such an ability to tap into it. or it could just be the bodily energy of our parents passed on to us when we are born. im not quite sure what ur on about with cosmic energy. but im not a great believer of the idea of ESP etc. the idea appeals to me, but there is limited evidence of it, and even less proof of anyone being either often or reliably right

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 40yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that DannyDuberstein is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Infinite possibilities, I think. Words cannot describe it. Therefore, it is indescribable.

"Just a fleck in the immeasurable circumference?"
 74yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Humanbean is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Everything is made of waves of "universal consciousness". At what we perceive as the Big Bang, each separate wave has a singular consciousness that is a very basic "existence through time".

As energy expands away from Big Bang it cools, recombines and becomes more complexly directed.

Human life force is a perspective of universal consciousness that directs a specifically guided flow of energy (what is in effect a quantum world that we perceive as a human body).

29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well i believe that we grow up in a society with limits, we are always tolled that something is impossible, this is more on that we are told that ESP is impossible because why don't we see it? but if every one tells every one else they are crazy when they believe in it then less and less people believes and tries to do it, therefore we don't see it and it is impossible, it is a self fulfilling circle of the illusions of limitations.

i believe that when we reach the point of nothingness, where nothing exist, basically outside of the universe one can manipulate the universe in any way imaginable, using no energy and therefore having more energy than the universe by having nothing. and because we are always told of limitations we do not believe and we need to believe to make it true, because believing is seeing. when mater is created in particle accelerators with energy there is alway a negative energy and a positive energy which equals out to zero therefore when the universe began it came out of nothing and created positive and negative, and in truth the universe has no energy and it doesn't exist, but then everything around us is an illusion, basically coming to the conclusion that if one can come to a state of mind where nothing exist everything is possible.

well as you know i haven't achieved this and therefore it is a theory.

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
 74yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Humanbean is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well James008 that is an interesting theory...I believe that the core of the universe is the most energetic & the least complex. I believe the fringe of the universe to be the least energetic & the most complex....there are 2 extremes of order.

They are not absolute, they can vary but they are the bounds that contain the universe.

The universe is infinite, in that is a never-ending cycle but it is bounded by the energy it contains.

But I'm digressing from the point and that is everything is part of a whole and as complexity evolves so should what we perceive as ESP.

Actually the internet provides an artificial connection between us....future generations may not need hardware to be "online".

Human Life Force
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy