Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Composistion 1: Short story

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kevosworld is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It was beautiful and never was there a moment where I thought of turning back until that fateful day in the eve of October. It was a day like every other. Sky jammed with purple haze, the sun glowing with malicious rays then the thought of a girl came to my mind like dominoes falling in a meticulous pattern. I cannot fathom how it ended up the way it did. Two kids, minds a like background different, never was there a moment where we were not found together.

Then it happened... one of us snapped. As if some higher power thought life was too perfect. Woken up from a daze we started to rage, our minds once cemented together, now they shattered into our own private perspectives. Our ideas thrown out, sacred promises broken... As if the second coming came at that moment in time. We began to falter, growing a part ever so quick; the only thing that kept us together was the disagreement before us. A sudden calm took hold, as my love left the door ajar... Like a waterfall my demeanor flowed. Relief, sympathy and lastly sorrow, for something so beautiful ended like the wilting of a rose.

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
 39yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Geisha is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is really good - you're very talented. I'd love to read more of your work.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy