If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you - Beatleboy182
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What Do You Think About Mr. Bush's Speeches?

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I haven't bothered to listen to the speeches.

Hasn't changed my mind a bit. Contrary to some accusations flying around out there. I hope for success even if the true intent was false. I don't want us to fail, I remember Vietnam, I don't hope for that.

I want somebody to prove to me that Mr. Bush really is a good man and we have a heart and truly care about those who are downtrodden and are truly sorry about the innocents who happened to get in the way of our bullets and bombs as we were killing those bad terrorist. But I'm afraid I know the truth and I wish I could just believe in a lie and it would all just go away, but it isn't and it won't. Its ugly and our country is responsible.

I think its wonderful that they get to vote and don't have to suffer under Saddam, it's too bad many of them are hungry, without proper medical care, utilities like clean running water and sewage and thirty thousand of them had to die and are kinda jumpy every time they hear a loud noise, and that may never go away.

Just between me and you - arrangements to have Saddam step down were being made before the war and we didn't have to go to war to do that - but lets not say that to loud because those people don't need to learn that they didn't have to die and suffer so much for their freedom and our soldiers could have stayed home, less their be a mutiny, we want them to believe they needed to be there. We don't want those tax payers to know that there surplus was spent for nothing and we're now in the largest debt ever in the history of our nation. We just won't say that too loudly and hope nobody was paying attention.

But God sees all, he sees the man who became president claiming to be a born again Christian with the help Cheney who is now 8 million dollars richer.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy