Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

your own artwork, drawn, graphic, painted,sculptur

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
heres one from me, not finished but hey

the second one isnt finished either, can bring myself to draw legs and feet. afraid ill screw up lol.

"There is no such thing as innocence obly degrees of guilt"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Pretty good stuff.. ^o^

Once I get to my house I should be able to share some of my older and newest stuff that i've been doing in my art class..

Crappy quality pictures though [grr]

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Just did this one yesterday after playing dragonball Z budokai with my brother all weekend hahha... just got the urge

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
me and my dream girl

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that mindfields19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
blah.. just a sketch? Eh... how do you like it?

"In the beginning, night was memory was water, and in the cool aquamarine depths dreams swam freely."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wierd. That sort of looks like my brother

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 34yrs • M •
The folds on his shirt are really nice... I still kinda suck at doind folds on clothing.. XD!

36yrs • F •
I love drawing folds, they are a great way to express value change

"In the beginning, night was memory was water, and in the cool aquamarine depths dreams swam freely."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i always find it hard to do charcoal, dude thats cool. Ive got better drawing but, there in cylican, so i cant photocopy, ot take photos (to bright) ive got complete pictures, in colour and stuff. the first image is an outline, the second is alright. I love that dbz pick, dude u got talent.

"There is no such thing as innocence obly degrees of guilt"
 34yrs • M •
Thankss

I love doing pastel and charcoal even though both make a big mess. Nothing a little soap and water can get off hahha.

Hopefully Once I get my painting of my figure drawing I'll post that up here and see what you think I have some more picures but I think I already posted it in here somewhere in the beginning.

This is another DBZ one I did a Whillllle ago crappy quality though, I took this with my webcam hahha

34yrs • M •
This one is a picture my friend drew for me after we watched Underworld a while back Lol good times... *he's like 99999999999999999999.99 X's better than me* No shame though he's really good and just some other random ones he did.

The scary thing with him though... He doesn't look at things to help him draw. It's all up in his head. He has an outstanding photographic memory

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Xaej is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
mindfields19 that looks fantastic, good job.

- Xaej

"I'm just a normal boy, that sank when I went overboard"
 36yrs • F •
thanks so much Xaej!

48yrs • M •
Jessemo is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
what are you scared of. You probably have done about a hundred versions of this picture and its someone elses character. Its friggin dbz, c'mon! Grow some balls and open yourself to some new techniques and artists, perhaps some old masters works.Get out of that imitation anime sh#t and get on with your art future if you are for reality. [u]

"hmm, weird..."
 34yrs • M •
first of all... Who the hell are you talking to O__-

I thought It would be fun to draw something from dbz after playing it with my brother all weekend// And just for your information, I barely ever draw dbz.

I practice new styles of art all the time because I'm actually In an art class that lets me do that about every 2 1/2 weeks..So Idk who the you think you are telling me to grow some balls and learn new techniques...

Soo If you're going to talk shit about someone there better be a good reason to do so.. not the quick hit and run you threw together

1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy