Psychos will stand at your door and ask to sniff your hair, but your boyfriend will just come right in and do it. - UnderDawg
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

how fast can u type a-z game - Page 2

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I went from 10.5 to 4.125. I kept trying alot

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok I was able to bring it down to 3.828, but I'm still trying and I'm getting faster

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
[  Edited by neuterdbynature at   ]
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This game is a Drug. rofl. And yes, I am a suffering victim.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 34yrs • M •
adi&alina is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
by best i did was 2.422 by adi

38yrs • M •
Coursey_OWnz is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
wheres security codeu need to enter high score i got .90

32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my best was 6.79 i suckles lol

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Y0D4 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
4. something sec's

lol this is pretty fun actually, tryin to get below .78 sec

"Loving someone that doesn't love you is like reaching for a star, you know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying"
 34yrs • M •
Abood is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
wahahahhah pwned!!!!

32yrs • M •
3azooz is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Abood is OBVIOUSLY a liar because i did ask him about how the hell he did it and he didnt tell me and then i told him show me in the school's computer lab and said nope and finnaly told him to just swear that he did it...
yea u guessed right...he DIDNT !
anywayz he used some paint program or something...and i guess anyone with common sense wouldnt believe it so...
just wanted to clear that... =)

34yrs • M •
Abood is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hahaha,first of all u cant do it with paint,and not good
to swear by GOD name for silly things
go type faster go

32yrs • M •
3azooz is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I wont repeat myself....all people here with common sense and a mind would know its a lie so....whatever u say doesnt make a difference...
and thats that =)

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PneumoniaHawk is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, I'm pretty sure you just did repeat yourself. So stop trying to sound holier than thou.

"You get custody, I get your life."
 31yrs • M
cynic man is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
OMg i cant believe it i tried the game like one hundred times and got better and better for like a month and my highest score was .67 i know it sound lame but u can find the picture on these websites www.codys-web.blinkz.com,or www.aboy102.blinkz.com

"im the koolest"
 31yrs • F •
xxnickyxx is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
heyyyyyyyyyy!!! my best so far lol i am a beginner.. x

"LOL"
[  Edited by xxnickyxx at   ]
 34yrs • M •
codymaxed is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My best time is 4.32! iLL try harda!

"Crap! I'm surrounded by damn idiots!"
how fast can u type a-z game - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy