Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Marijuana,weed,pot,mary-jane...etc - Page 3

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Kratos is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
as someone whos had anger problems as a child weed was literally the cure, seriously i believe that if you take the most violent person and stick him in a tent that has been hotboxed he will come out of there a pacifist, u might have to keep him their for a few days maybe weeks but i believe it would work he would come out so high that fighting or even arguing would be too much for him to do, the downside is the large amount of food u have to supply him

"In the chills of brutal cold winter, I realised that within me lay an invincible summer"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheFreshKeeper is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I enjoy weed immensely. I feel like it makes my mind more receptive to external and internal stimuli- people say it makes music better, food better, smells better, stuff like that, which is true in my experience- but I love it for the way I imagine and think when I'm on it.

To explain, it's like, it doesn't make you appreciate things more, it just makes you realise how much you appreciate them, and the things I appreciate are imagination and rational thought. Coming to a positive realisation while I'm high makes me really happy, and that carries over to "sobriety" too.

I think weed can be abused, but I do not think that occurs naturally, with weed. People tend to obsess about lots of things, it's just some people transfer that to weed, which is negative. But what I am saying it is the mindset of dependancy that is negative, not the substance itself, and that is hard for a lot of people to differentiate, I feel.

56yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that magicoarezzo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It's about 23 years I smoke weed or hasc every day. I don't smoke cigarettes, only 2 or 3 light joints a day. Sometimes 4 or 5.
Just once in a while a smoke a good one, when I know I can relax after.
Now I live in Holland where it is legal.
It's just great not to have to go searching around anymore.
By the way my health condition is perfect. I work. I am kind of a normal person.

I've always wondered why alcohol is allowed and marijuana forbidden worldwide (but in the Netherlands). In my opinion alcohol is much more dangerous.

"If you seek for enlightenment diligently enough, someone will sell it to you"
 29yrs • M •
boor is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Marijuana can be very effective in treating a number of illnesses and diseases. Some of the more common conditions and symptoms treated with medical marijuana include chronic pain, nausea, glaucoma, seizure disorders, cancer, diabetes, muscle spasms, and many more. Some people are hesitant to apply for a medical marijuana license because they are not sure of the rules or think it will be too complicated.

[  Edited by Dawn at   ]
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Sreru is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It isn't. It may be addictive in the sense that one relies on it, just like television or video games, but it does not hold physical addiction (as far as I am aware)

Marijuana,weed,pot,mary-jane...etc - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy