Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Give Thanks, it makes you feel good..

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Just thought that i'd be that guy to put up a cheesy Happy Thanksgiving thread. Talk about what you have to give thanks for, maybe any funny stories about your day whatever, enjoi life and the holidays!!
"Life is for the liver of it." -Maya Angelou

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i am thankfull for Fight Club.
i am thankfull that i live in a country like america, land of limited freedom, and home of selective bravery, instead of a place like niceragua. where toilest dont exist and vigins are still being sacrificed. ot like china, where children are forced to work all day for twenty cents, and there are so many kids the government is paying people not to have them. shore, oure president might say things like
quote:
if you teach a child to read, he or her can pass a litteracy test
and
quote:
life is like a box of chocolates, ta just gotta steal it from foriegners..
well, maybe he didnt say that, but still.and dont forget about nixon
quote:
may the force be with you
and
quote:
i am not a crook
i am thankfull that i live in a place were, even though it seems completly retarted to put man that would say things like that in a possition of great power, we make the president. ahhh, smell the freedom. no.. wait, thats turkey.

i am also thankfull that i am not dead. because that would not be good.

i am thankfull for my personality. because with out it, why, i would actuslly get girl that i was in love with, instead of non in love with girls. i would also be completly oblivious to my sorroundings. an you usually have to go to rehab when that happens. kinda like crack cocain.

i am thankfull that i am not addicted to crack, cocain, heroin, meth, alcohol, cigarettes, and any other drug i cant think of.

i am thankfull for not being innocent. why, if i had innocence, would i know about all that stuff im thankfull for? no. no i wouldn't. but i'd probably be thankfull for other things. like kittens, daddy's money, my expensive car, my dashingly handsome good looks, my mommy's money, love, peace, oil, god,.. grandpas money, the list goes on for ever.

i am thankfull for captain cynic. with out captain cynic i would have missed out on 819 oppurtunitys to voice my thoughts.

i am thankfull for wanting things. because with out my want, i wouldn't get heart brokenly dissapointed all the time.

but ost of all, i am thankfull for those that understand that i am not thankfull. because with out them this would be a waste of time.

i am also thankfull for time. hoot hoot. go time.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Simply my existence and what I've made of it.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy