Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

How you surf Cynic??

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
How you surf Cynic??
I was just wondering how everyone chooses their discussion's on here. I have to admit that i am usually lazy and when i sign on i just check the newest posts and usually stick to about 5ive at a time. I'm more apt to post on a realtively new thread (10 or less posts). I'd say I also raise my own new thread quite frequently, 2wo a week. I guess this is to say that the actual discussion is more important to me than the subject necessarily is. I think that you can learn just as much about intrapersonal communcations and relationships from Goodfellas as you can from a basic psychology class, just matters how you take in what you're seeing.

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i look at whose online, then new posts. thats it, oh! unless it is poetry. i read a lot of those. good job neuterdbynature and vortex.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm one of those lazy bastards; i get my coffe, read some of the post, get a good few laughs in and I see what post intrest me the most.

This place has become a real addiction. I want to get online in the evening and read the post but it spoils my morning and evening time. Best dayum fourm i've seen

"what if I'm a clone?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I check the new posts, than the general section followed by the theory/philosophy section.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Generally, I look at the newest posts in General Discussion, but if I am in a particular mood, I will look in one of the specific areas. My favorites are "Jokes / Stuff / Ads", "Theories / Philosophy on Life", "Complaints / Ignorance", "Science and Technology", "Psychological Phenomena", "Photos / Images", "Artwork", "The Web"... well, shoot. I guess anything that allows me to learn about people, science, or technology.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well first thing I do is go through every new thread/post of the day. I see if anyone has spammed the site, see if anyone is trying to start flame wars. Delete any posts that are in need of deletion to keep the topic on tract.....

Then if I have any time left in the night a post a little bit. I haven't posted alot lately as the forum has grown ALOT in the last year and my available time isn't as much as it used to be.

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that earthenwings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I go straight to poetry and drool over vortex's work. Then I see who's on and wander from there.

""...Not every fight is worth fighting." Hold me to it."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Firstly I go to new posts. Then i'll read pretty much everything in Theories / Philosophy on Life & Science and Technology. Sometimes i'll read Psychological Phenomena, and religion. I like to read older posts as well.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 38yrs • M •
tommy i'm not sure you left anything out..

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i just tend to check general, joke, philosophy, religion, games, media. mostly just the first 3, if im really lazy, i just read what the last topic to be posted in was, and answer it if it interests me.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I go to newest post and read everything on Philosophy on Life , Religion, Pyschological Phenomena and any others that look interesting.

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
 38yrs • M •
trap ass hoes. love saying that, dont know what it means, doesnt mean shite, made up the trap part. everyone that has posted on this are the people that i talk to everyday. we all look at the newest posts, were all on here because we love the talks, discussions, arguments, punctuation, whatever the eff you'd like to call them. kill kill kill.

47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Heh, heh...
Right you are, funny man Fin!

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I check out the newest posts and see what interests me. Usually if it's a new thread that's already ballooned into three or more pages I won't read it unless I'm super-interested in the topic.I would like to read more of the poetry section, though, but I'm lazy. I'm a typical youth of today.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i agree with the bit about not bothering with a topic that is more than 3 pages long before you start, unless its really interesting. otherwise people do nasty things like start refering back to something that was said ages ago, and u just get confused if you havent bothered reading it.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
How you surf Cynic??
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy