Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

How to avoid a fight?

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
How to avoid a fight?
I had a suspicion that my manager was sleeping with my girlfriend so one night i asked someone about it and they acted like it was ridiculous that i didn't know. I asked several more people with the same reaction. I got super upset and told my other manager (he wasnt working that night) that i had to go home because i was sick and told him in confidence why... they both swear they never did anything (a year ago this happened) but now every time i see him he tries to fight me. He's hit me in the face now on 3ree occasions. He's weak and i know i could kill but i've turned my back on violence and i know peace is better. He tells me that if we fight it will be over and not until then. ACK!! What to do? Funny side note** My friend Ashley hit him in the face twice last night when this was going on and gave him a black eye and a bloody lip.

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
say bro there is no such thing as avoiding a fight. Subcon. you were thinkin what you would do to him if you caugh them together or even if she admitted to you. you got to get to it and get that out of your thoughts. If you don't fight this guy he is going to think he can bully you and if you can't fight him i'm sure you can pay someone to fight him but where is your dignity and self preservation. Other thing is that your girl deep down inside is gonna think your a puss. I don't promote picking fights with people but i belive in standin up for yourself and if you got to hurt someone to keep them from hurtin you. like i tell my 6 yr old son you got the green light smash that nigga. the only way he is gonna get up is if his friends pick him up. don't avoid it where's your selfrespect.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 38yrs • M •
I hardly associate self-respect with inflicting physical pain on others.. but i'm sorry to say that beating this motherfucker down might be my only option.. he's a moron that thinks that fighting solves things but maybe in this case it will, the only problem is that i know that once i start hitting him i won't stop, bad self-control in that realm, my brother already went to jail for the same shit and i dont want to be next, the other thing is, is that now he thinks that i'm such a bitch once i do kick his ass is he going to be twice as pissed off and get his vato friends to shank me?

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well one thing to remember in this situation is to not complete your actions for emotional reasons. You should look at it as logically as possible. Violence is not the answer but when someone asks for it let him have it. There's a difference between peace and pussy. As a peaceful person I do not start fights but occasionally you need to defend yourself. But the thing is only you know the answer. Only you can justify action.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 46yrs • M •
How do you know that he will get his friends to shank you not every person calls on their buddy to get revenge on the person who whoops their as*. Sometimes they gain more respect for you and if your worried about going to jail then file a report against the guy just get the guy off your nutts damn...i've been in a lot of bar fights and never got arrested so if you really want to fight him go to a bar the most you'll get if anything for fighting in a bar is public intoxicated...just know man you got to stand up for yourself put some priority on yourself preserve the right to be you and if not then go find another job to work and get away from that faggot...lets put this in perspective too...he slept with your girl and yall are fighting over her...dude i would be kicking that girls as* and sending her on her whorish way...i don't condone beating girls that's not what i'm saying just dump her and make fun of him cause he's the one who got sloppy seconds quit trippin man and do what a man would do....

"what if I'm a clone?"
 38yrs • M •
we've been broken up for over a year.. i've moved twice since then and just ended up back in this hole.. you may be right though, if i do fight him maybe he'll gain respect for me or whatever, but it's just that fighting is not something that i like to do or want to do. I think i've decided to call him in a couple of days (going out of town) and tell him to meet me soberly and alone and we can solve it, but if you don't see any more posts from me then i expect you to send me a lettern a month in prison..=)

46yrs • M •
Lets hope not bro just keep your head on your shoulders and keep your right for self respect...and if you got to throw the first punch keep your eyes open and aim for the chin as hard as you can the brain can't handle that type a blow and his lights will go out....but go ahead and call him in and let him go to jail for assualt... just do something....be safe....

"what if I'm a clone?"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok....this guy is retarded....why the hell would he want to fight if you've been broken up with the chick for a year???? it doesnt even matter anymore, your not even with her.....the whole thing sounds stupid to me....but, who knows why men act the way they do......if he insists on fighting do what you have to,get it over with and make sure he knows that it's done, that it's settled and there should be no more about it

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wholly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
fuck his girlfriend

"dont got one"
 38yrs • M •
touchæ..

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i would quit that job i couldnt work at a plcae where my manager tries to fight and pick on me.. id go nuts (unles i read wrong).. Id kill him.. beat his head then quit the job.. hopefully he doesnt know where you live..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Can't you file for abuse in the workplace or something along those lines.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well if you don't want to take the violence approach the best thing to do is walk right up to him and say ....

Hit me again and I will charge you for assault, yell at me and I will go above you to the owner/store manager or whatever and report him for his actions and get him fired. This guy isn't above the law, if he fucks with you just let him do it. Don't be scared you car ruin his life if he attacks you.

That's what I would do if I didnt want to resort to violence.

How to avoid a fight?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy