This is the only life you've got - Bob Yow Z!
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

WE owe it to ourselves

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
WE owe it to ourselves
I hate typing, more than i hate aids, so i thnk that i will find the shortest way possible to type this and as question arise i will adress them accordingly.

ill start with my beliefs, my plan, and how i expect to accomplish it.

Also this IS NOT a call for rebelion. Im simply going to travel the country, hopefulyy the world and learn how to survive without society. I plan on keeping a journal of thoughts, my encounters, and hopefully even make a documentary. all which would lead to a book, which would include how we can cope without the stresses of secularism.

Beliefs:
Everything is equal. Everything.
I have a right, as a person, to do as i wish so that i may be healthy and happy. so as long as i do not inhibit others freedom to do the same.
I dont believe in rank. in life, politics, religion, etc. We are all the same with the same right to build towards something better.
We should not have to hide our philosophies afraid of belittlement, and we should not take for granted knowledge.
The only way to attain pure knowledge is through experience.

Goal
my whole life i was forcefed religion, morals, education. These things shaped how i view life. how i view people, and how i treat them. But these things werent shaped from knowledge, simply memorization.
and all of these things are product self advancement.
Peopel say they work for a living in which we all know we work to BUY a living. Wages are deciphered by millions of things, like welfare, war, huricanes, population, stock market, other countries, etc etc etc.
i dont mind things that we cannot provide oursleves, like the internet, my ps2, cars, etc. but things like shelter, food, and health are all from nature.
nature is what allows us to be here, it gives us a place to live, oxygen to breather, matter to manifest, life ot live. I believe the answers to life can be attained through nature. Not time, a manmade excuse for not progressing, but the order of moments.
I want to find my clock, my natural way to live. i believe this is where god can be sought.

HOW????
im obviousley going to start somewhere warm. i plan on going to florida by the start of 06 as soon as i get some loose eneds ties up, and financially able to get there. then ill take it as life comes. Goals not met equals failure leads to stress leads to insecurity. so im stating over.

I would welcome anyone who wants to travel, write, film, harbor, or just contribute, be it through words, writing( i am trting to convey the masses of societys and cultures views, i want the broadest approach to life as i can find) financial, or whatever you can thjink of.

thats about alls i can think of now, i could prolly write a 90000 w0rd essauy on rthis but liek i said i try to aviod typing alot.

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Azhrei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
As i have said before this is an interesting theory, but are you not worried that your attitude about current society might bias you in your work? In which case it would not be objective...which i believe objectivity is your intention.

Also how do you plan to get an adequte picture of society, in almost every region in this country society is has different values.

"What is true power?"
 44yrs • M •
I am understandbly curious about the lack of replies here, people talk and propose their beliefs but I suppose nobody really intends to look around and maybe try to educate people by helping them to see.

I respect you in that you are at least trying, maybe it will not work, but it is at least an effort.

"What is true power?"
 37yrs • M •
even when i believe whole heartedly that things are unjust, i believe im not one to judge. im not against society, just against the way we have built it, without first building ouirselves, life would be vastly different if we stressed human nature before societry.
The fact that there are thousand of cultures and societies in our country is what makes me so excited about doing this, to get the broadest view possible, and see how fortune/misfortune has hsaped people views, religion, political stance, etc. as we all know these all differ mostly because of the region we are born in and the money we have growing up.

44yrs • M •
I am interested in the documentary part, what exactly will be your premise?

"What is true power?"
 37yrs • M •
none yet, still working on it. Awakeandwrath has shown some interest in maybe doing the documentary. There is not really a goal, just kinda going ot take things as they come

44yrs • M •
Let me know, i'll help if there is some way I can.

"What is true power?"
 37yrs • M •
well you can help whatever way you want.
write about your views and what has shaped them, including where you grew up, type of schooling, neighborhood, income, family, neighborhood, city, etc.
you could write about the idea of what im trying to do
you could donate numerous things; journals, transportation, hospitality, money, resources (books on philosophy, religion, nature) networking ( people you may know interested in any way also)
you could join me in my adventures.
the last things is what i really would like, companionship.
however it is alot to ask from someone to just give up the comforts and progression of there lives.

35yrs • M •
Ziddy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
This is a great idea, but it can't possibly work as a full-scale model for living life. The very nature of it deems it impossible once too many people "escape" from society.

WE owe it to ourselves
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy