In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. - Evilia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

All natural

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
All natural
i have recenty discovered many legal "highs". YES! haha

does anyone have any experience with some of the legal abstracts that cause hallucination, like salvia?

Also, just because they are legal does it make them any more rightthan the ones which are illegal?

I (thanks to google) found about 40 different plants and abstracts that can serve as euphorians, hallucinagenics, sedaters, and stimulants. Man i Heart the internet.

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have tried Salvia. It looks like tea. The high is definitely an unusual one. You feel really light headed like your walking on air. It doesn't last very long. I think maybe like 5 or 6 minutes. It's like crack plant. It's popular where I live. I heard a rumor that it's still legal because it's a part of an aboriginal religion but don't take my word for it. Another rumor reason is because only a small percentage of people know about it. And, the amount of time, money and controversy isn't worth the trouble to illegalize it for such a small group of people.

Now where to find it? I purchased mine from some political rebels. Also I hear a lot of corner stores have it on the menu. Last is you can get it off the internet. But, my recommendation is to get illegal hallucinogens just because you don't have to worry about unknown side effects that may occur.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that blackstorm992 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
smurf pills...... i think they are legal...... u feel like ur 2 feet tall....

"always forgive your enimies, nothing annoys them as much."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Salvia is probably one of the best drugs I have ever tried. mainly just because of the idea and history behind it.

for those who don't know, this drug has a 'reverse tolerence', meaning the more you do it... the stronger the trip you'll get. I could rant on and on about this but basically this drug was meant to reach a sense of 'enlightenment'

as soon as I have more time and isn't 6am in the morning I'll explain more if you want or share some interesting stories[trips I've had].   

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
All natural
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy