Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Loss of Virginity

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
DDragK is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Loss of Virginity
Yeah, Yeah. It's something that no one Really likes to talk about but over the years I've noticed a bunch of people telling me that they have been having sex. IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! Take it from me I tend to be the person that EVERYONE goes to when they have a problem so I probably know more about who and what but SERIOUSLY people! What ever happened to waiting untill you were married.

I have been going steady with my girlfriend for almost one year and i would never dream of taking her virginity or my own until marrige. I know a couple who have been going out for not even a month that have already had sex.

People at work ask me if I'm still a virgin and proudly say "Yes, Yes I am" and they snicker and pass it around like it's a bad thing.

I really don't know anymore.

""Flying is nothing more than falling at the groung and missing""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
people who make a big deal out of it are the people who themselves feel some sort of shame.

it doesnt matter to much when you do it, just as long as you are ready, sadly most arent.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • M •
DDragK is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
THANK YOU!!! finally someone who can see things for what they are and not only their own personal views.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Being a virgin is a way of life, so is not . Two paths of life that one can choose and shouldn't be judged upon them. If God doesn't judge you, why should you judge others for not waiting? And, before you answer i should let you know that i am a virgin also.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i dont really think it matters if you are married, or if you are in love. they do it because it feels good. thats it. if you think you would rather wait untill marrige, than there is nothing wrong with that, and like wyote said, poeple who make a big deal about it are usually imature and not ready themselvs. but then again it doesnt realy matter if you are ready or not, if your just doing it to get off

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 40yrs • M •
people who do it simply to get off dont value their own bodies, or lives even. as i said, the important thing is that the person be ready. this means that they understand and are prepared for any reprecussions of the act. a lot of people let themselves believe they are ready, when in fact they are far from it.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think it is neccessary for you to be in love with the person that you are going to/having sex with. as for when you do it, i think that it is totally up to you, though i will say waiting till marriage with no exception is almost as stupid as doing it as soon as possible. i think you should do it when ready, if you are in a steady realtionship, and you feel ready, and that this person is the right one for you, then fine, if marriage is when you think you are ready then fine, but dont hang on it as a neccessity.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wyote i doubt you are in any position to tell me i do not value my life because i have had consensual sex for nothing more than to "get off."
A choice made from the mind is only to be judged by the mind who made it.

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"A choice made from the mind is only to be judged by the mind who made it."

well put.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M •
quote:
as i said, the important thing is that the person be ready.

true and do you think that the people in high school that hve been seeing each other for a month are ready? Well i know that they were not so I guess that that clouded my view on the subject.

I just want to thank you guys, this is my first self created thread so it makes me happy that people are discussing it. Thanks!

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
dude honestly to me love is simply compassion and tolerance. the expression of love through sex is the most beautiful intimate experience we as people could have. however we are men and love women, as logn as you know why and the girl knows why you want to have sex and your both cool with it, noone can judge you on that or even have the slightest clue of if your ready, or if it was ok. we just have to keep in mind that women become attached after sex alot of times, so talking about emotions are a huge thing.

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
if you are in a steady realtionship, and you feel ready, and that this person is the right one for you

If all these things are true then why not get married?

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that isilomir is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Maybe because they aren't 18 or don't want to get married at 18 cause they are in college or something like that.

"Balance comes to all things in time. Some make it their duty to tear it apart. It is my duty to balance it out once more."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
And if they happen to get pregnant at that point? Clearly they are unprepared for the consequences of the action

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 40yrs • M •
i did not specify any sort of right or wrongness in these circumstances. i simply stated my view, which is what everyone else does.

if a person chooses to believe that any choice they could possibly make is the right one, simply because it is their own, far be it for me to tell them they are wrong.

Loss of Virginity
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy