Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Crazy

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eyestien is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Crazy
Have you ever felt that when you think so much at a time that things become clear but at the same time you are confuse with how you think toward the world? I came at a state of mind of peace with my knowledge but then thought of myself as being crazy by the way i think?
I asked questions that were outside of the minds of others and they got mad at me when I asked them questions, so I feel a long in myself and hope if you will give me some advice on the way I feel.

"I am samrt because I know I am dumb"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that isilomir is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
For starters, thinking too much happens all the time. The easiest thing to do when you start to think your crazy is just agree with it. It's much easier to figure things out if you entertain all notions instead of just those that are viewed as sane. As to the asking questions, if some people don't like you asking certain questions then find someone else to ask. The important thing is to never stop asking the questions. When that happens you're in trouble. So to sum it up, always think, even if you think what you're thinking is crazy, and always question, both others and yourself. I hope that helped.

"Balance comes to all things in time. Some make it their duty to tear it apart. It is my duty to balance it out once more."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well said isilomir.
once you stop thinking, your dead.

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
not really i stop thinking all the time and im not dead course im also the living imbodement of controlled insanity so that counts for something.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 37yrs • M •
when have you stopped thinking?

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes but you never really stop thinking, you merly stop thinking about things. you're still thinking, but you're not paying attention to your thoughts.

"He who does not question is lost."
 35yrs • M •
as i said many times before, so many that i can't count.

37yrs • M •
thats what i meant. our thoughts dont have always have to be assesed to be thinking. simply once we stop thinking we stop living.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that isilomir is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You have to be carefull though, and not fall into the common saying, "I think therefor I am." While that does have some truth to it, there's more to it than that. You are because you choose to be. At least that's how I see it. Feel free to come up with your own explanation.

"Balance comes to all things in time. Some make it their duty to tear it apart. It is my duty to balance it out once more."
 35yrs • M •
ok way to deep in psychollogy for me at the moment, all i can say is that umm yeah im crazy and thats that. MUhahahahaha *edit WOOT 100TH POST*

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i've been comtemplating the same darn thing...but i think the more info you put in your brain the more you lose your power to be cognitive in the real world...

"what if I'm a clone?"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yep. I'm crazey, and so is everyone else who post here on a regular bases.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ill second that conway.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You feel odd when a strange truth hits you because it's strange and probably works against your expectations and desires.

Some questions make peope uncomfortable because they do not want to admit the truth and avoid the conflict within themselves and between others that comes with the truth. Keep asking questions, but remember that there's always a better time and place to ask certain questions.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i dont think i, you, or most people on this site are crazy. why would you say that?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
Crazy
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy