In a moment everything can change - Bob Yow Z!
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

what is gravity?

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that lastresort is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what is gravity?
I have my own idea, but i want to hear yours... ill write mine out later in the thread.... so i ask you, what is your theory of gravity?

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The force of attraction between all masses in the universe; especially the attraction of the earth's mass for bodies near its surface.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that lastresort is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
no no no, beyond that... what creates the force of attraction

38yrs • M •
quote:
what creates the force of attraction

A polarized incoming particle applies a force to its host mass as it vibrates in a wave like forward fashion, while rotating about 360 degrees its directional axis, thus creating multiple wave tubes through the host matter and it is the interactions of this movement, which creates the force perceived as gravity towards the mass to which these particles are returning to. The gravity particle is composed of many sets of sub atomic particles each assigned to a different task or assisting another, but all operating as one.

38yrs • M •
lastresort: what is your idea of gravity?

73yrs • M •
Uhmaybeu2 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey, I have contemplated a statement by a current metaphysician that states that to the human essence gravity is Love. He further states that gravity is a condition for a human body. He also says that essence is not born. I've been considering this for some 33 years. I assumed there must be a dichotomy to this from the point of view of conditioned reality or what it means existentially. An answer came to me unbidden. I,m really stretching here to explain how this created a certain relaxation to my totality. But simply said it is that materialization on any level (i.e, also materiality as a range) is itself gravity. What we call the pull or attraction or force is simply what has potential to be through cause and effect as "two sides of one coin". It is not random but "pre-established". This is probably getting lost in translation. If anyone finds anything new or interesting in this please, help me out here. This was provoked from the statements about love and essence. He also speaks of parameters within which something can be done. An arena perhaps like a football field (my thought) having goals and rules of play that are understandable to those within and looking from without, yet together one whole. This is my first attempt to put this in words. The thought was complete and without discernable parts. Thanks. Hope this isn't too rambling and uninformed.

""With what may the Devil not joke?""
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
can you recall what his name is? I would definitely like to look into that.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 73yrs • M •
Uhmaybeu2 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Oscar Ichazo. Books: "Between Metaphysics and Protoanalysis" and "Interviews with Oscar Ichazo".

""With what may the Devil not joke?""
 64yrs • M •
GM1258 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I find it hard to fathom that the forces of the universe
(gravity included) could occur in any random fashion.
What laws created the attraction of sub-atomic
particles (i.e.; gravity) in the first place?
And how are they "assigned" certain tasks?
It would seem that, in all the cosmos, there
is some underlying intelligence at work.
If I threw all the parts of a stop watch up in
the air, what are the odds that they would
land on a table to form a working watch?
Beyond infinity I would think.
Hence my belief in some underlying force at work.

"life is the childhood of our immortality"
what is gravity?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy