Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero (Seize the day with little trust in the future) - Horace
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Conservative vs. Liberal

User Thread
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Catnip48 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Conservative vs. Liberal
While posting on another site, I argue that I was pro-life. Then somebody asked why am I against abortion but for the death penalty. I never said anything about the death penalty on the site. People are too into their own politics to understand that every issue isn't just Liberal vs. Conservative. There is more to stuff than that.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah, it seems that no-one understands that anymore. There's too much of the mentality that if you're a republican, then you must disagree with everything a liberal says, and there's no in-between. untill we can stop thinking like this, progress will be slow.

"He who does not question is lost."
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Catnip48 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have another whine. Governor Bill Owens, of Colorado, picked the state coin for the quarter. He is a Republican. I think the coin looks find. My sister thinks it sucks. This is based on our taste, we are both Republicans. Some people are considering the coins horrible because they are Democrats. Some think it is great because they are Republicans. It is a coin!!!! Can taste go beyond politics?!!!

Conservative vs. Liberal
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy