Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Prophecy

User Thread
 76yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kathaksung is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Prophecy
261. Prophecy (10/14/04)

Early this year, an article in World Journal caught my eye. The topic was: "Big prophecy for 2004". I am not a superstitious man. But five pictures with the article attracted me. They were: Eiffel Tower of Paris; Senator Edward Kennedy; Pope John Paul; Prince of Monaco Albert; ruin of ancient Rome.

It said, Canadian Anthony Carr, viewed as a modern Nostradamus, predicted that Eiffel Tower would collapse after an attack, Rome of Italy and California of US would have strong earthquake in 2004.

The following are the successful prediction he had made:
1. On 1/1/2001 and 8/14/01, Anthony twice said "There will be airplane crashed in New York. Hundreds of people will die." That was 9/11 attack.

2. Same day on 1/1/2001, he said George W. Bush would bring war to the world soon after he became president. We all saw it.

3. In February 2002, he said Princess of Margaret would die in 2002.

4. In August 2002, he said Mad Cow disease would attack Canada and rapidly swept across US. All these prophecy came true. And also he had predicted the death of Princess Diana.

If someone had made the above prophecy one hundred years ago, or 50 years ago, or even 20 years ago, I would admit it was a prophecy. Because there were too much variables in a long period. But check these achievements. It came true within a year, some even within a month. It's much more a proclamation of a project of intelligence then an astrology. Assassination of celebrities; terror attack; war. All the work capable done by government inside group.

I talked about mad cow, alleged it was a bio-attack from intelligence in December 2003. (see "191. Framing a case in December (12/26/03)" I talked about for many times that government knew 911 attack in advance. (see "68. Ashcroft's revenge (5/31/02)" All these were written before January 2004 when I knew there was such an Anthony Carr and his prophecy from newspaper.

In the books of of former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill, former counter terrorism adviser Richard Clark, Bob Woodward, Joseph Wilson we know from beginning when Bush entered White House, he determined to activate war. Outsiders observed phenomenon, insiders knew the detail. That's how Anthony Carr could make a prophecy. Or rather, to announce the plan of inside group in advance.

Now we go back to the great prophecy of 2004 by Anthony. It's still the assassination of celebrities, (Pope Paul, Edward Kennedy, Monaco Prince Albert) terror attack (Eiffel Tower), natural disaster (earthquake which could be induced, or created by modern technique).

Then why did they let out their plan by Anthony Carr? It's a psychological manipulation. Quite a lot of people believe in God. Prophecy will attribute all these events fatal. The prophecy will make that part of people believe what happens is natural.

You can also see Bush did the same thing. He always said what he did was God's will. As a matter of fact, media play the same role too. When brand name ABC, CNN, USA Today, Gallup..... constantly issued poll that Bush has an approve rate around 50% and leads over his rivalry despite Bush is a proved big lier, they are giving a prophecy too. This time it is for the rigged election. To make you believe the output of election is reasonable.

Anthony Carr doesn't need any reason to support his prediction. That's the advantage of a prophet. I predict sometime too on the purpose it won't happen. (such like the framed drug case even with specific date 6/19 , 9/2......) I always gave the reason why I thought in this way and with my analysis. I remind people from time to time "beware of pick pocket" so the thief won't steal for the time being.

I hope my revelation can prevent Anthony Carr's prophecy from happening.

76yrs • M •
302. Pope's death (Continue to 261-265) (4/7/05)

Another two of great prophecy of Anthony Carr came into true. The death of Pope and a big earthquake. (Though the earthquake didn't take place in Italy, it took place in Indonesia and caused a tsunami.)

In World Journal, there were five pictures. Anthony Carr made many prophecies. But those five with pictures obviously were particularly picked up by intelligence to impress people. I think these were the most important projects of Inside Group. (The collapse of Eiffel Tower; earthquake in Rome; the death of Pope, Senator Edward Kennedy, and Prince of Monaco - Albert.

I found four out of five were related to Iraq war. Senator Edward Kennedy, Pope John Paul and France were three strong opposers to the Iraq war. An earthquake in Rome would also affected Vatican. Inside Group intended to create a situation that Vatican were punished by God with the suffering of natural disaster and death of Pope.
John Paul expressed his anti-war opinion as early as in 2001.

Re: Ex-envoy: Pope was champion of peace
Eric Gorski Denver Post Staff Writer

Coloradan Jim Nicholson met with Pope John Paul II on Sept. 13, 2001, at Castel Gandolfo, the pontiff's summer palace outside Rome. During that summit, the pope decried the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks as an attack not just on the United States but on humanity, Nicholson recalled.
But John Paul II vociferously opposed a U.S. strike on Iraq, sending an emissary to Washington in the run-up to the war in a failed attempt to sway President Bush.

<http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~53~2797231,00.html>

Since then, Roman Catholic had a three years long intensify trouble in US. Many sex scandals were revealed. Roman Catholic were humiliated. Priests were sentenced and fined. When I read such kind of news one after another, I realize it was a revenge and blackmail. Those sex scandal cases were mostly happened decades ago. Now all of a sudden, they were poured out like a big wave. But Pope didn't bent. He insisted his opinion.

Pope to Bush: Go into Iraq and you go without God
By CHB Staff and Wire Reports
Mar 5, 2003, 07:18

Pope John Paul II has a strong message for President George W. Bush: God is not on your side if you invade Iraq.

Laghi came bearing the pope's message: A war would be a "defeat for humanity" and would be neither morally nor legally justified.
The Pope also questioned the President's statements invoking God's name as justification for the invasion.
"God is a neutral observer in the affairs of man," the Pope said. "Man cannot march into war and assume God will be at his side."
"It's illegal, it's unjust," Laghi told reporters after the session with Bush.

In a May visit to the Vatican, Bush told the pope he was "concerned" about the Catholic church's standing in America, where the church has been rocked by sex-abuse scandal.

<http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive
=15&num=1883>

You can see how Bush extorted Pope with sex scandal.

So when the newspaper reported the Anthony Carr's prophecy, I knew it was the project of inside group. They think they are the real God and punish people who do not obey to them.
There was trace that Pope was poisoned and suffered EM wave shooting in his final days. My condolence to John Paul. He is the victim of Inside group.

76yrs • M •
305. Spell on Monaco royal family(4/22/05) (continue to 261-264, 302)

Another great prophecy of Anthony Carr in early 2004 was the death of the Prince of Monaco - Albert along with the death of Pope. If it was an intelligence project, the likely motive is to loot the treasure of Monaco Royal family or to control the economy of that country. Monaco, though being a small country, is a rich state with its gambling business, tourism industry and financial institution.

On 4/6, Prince Rainier died at the hospital treating him for heart, kidney and breathing problems. It was just four days after Pope John Paul's death.(4/2) They both had health problem a month ago. Pope had breathing problem in February and had a surgery to insert a tube in his windpipe. Prince Rainier was first admitted with a lung infection to a heart and chest clinic one month ago before his death. It could be a coincidence. It could also be that the action teams got the "OK to start" order at same time.

Someone argued with me that Pope died not of a conspiracy but of his age. (Re: 302) I would have believed so if I hadn't read Anthony Carr's prophecy. I don't believe astrology. Carr's prophecy came with strong motive of US Inside group. And they have ability to do it. Modern technique can create earthquake, tsunami; change climate and murder people covertly, make the death look like a natural one.

The passing away of Prince Rainier alarmed me that intelligence started to act their projects. On 4/10, I heard another news. "The marriage of Monaco royal family was imprecated?" (World Journal) It said that Ernst(translate from Chinese. I don't know his English name), 51, Prince of Hanover, husband of Princess Caroline, was sent into emergency room for pancreas infection in early morning on April 5th, just one day before Prince Rainier's death.

"He is under intensify observation. His condition is serious. He needs a long time cure. Bio and radiology examination is done. Now is doing scan." The insiders of hospital and royal family said that he is in coma.

Ernst's serious sickness once again touched off a saying that the dynasty of Monaco was cursed. It said the marriage of the royal family was imprecated and wouldn't last long and happy.

Prince Albert is 47 years old, still young. So Carr's predict was he would die in a car accident like his mother. After other obstacles were eliminated, Albert will be the next. Likely among Princess Caroline's close friends there are some candidates ready to be her next husband in her fourth marriage.

The modern pirate loot in the name of "democracy". For a big country such like Iraq, they started a war. For a small one such like Monaco, they steal through murder, marriage and heir. Of course, they do a lot of propaganda to convince people. From "WMD", "war against terrorism" to "prophecy" and "spell". Psychological preparation is always an important part of their plot. That's why when Pope John Paul didn't co-operate with them for the war, they punished him with death.

76yrs • M •
262. Kennedy (10/19)

I haven't got my newspaper delivered on Sunday (10/17). This was the second time occurrence in recent four years. Last time I got a credit in my account for missing paper. This time I requested a refill even though the missing paper had to be delivered next day. I don't think it was a missing case. I thought there might be something Feds didn't want me to read.
(The missed paper appeared at my door today. I know it was the original because it was in a plastic bag with ads of a newly open store.)

I think the article they didn't want me to read is one about Kennedy. It said, "Kennedy's press chief dies in France at 79. He clouded his own legacy with conspiracy theories."

Pierre Salinger, press secretary to President John F. Kennedy and chief European correspondent for ABC News, died of a heart attack Saturday at a hospital near his home in France.

" His journalistic reputation was besmirched in the 1990's after his insistence that two major airline crashes were not what they seemed."

He said the 1988 crash of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie was a D.E.A. operation that went wrong. He also believed TWA Flight 800 was shot down near Long Island by a stray Navy missile in 1996.

I don't think it was a coincidence he died just two days(10/16) after I posted last message.(10/14) In which I talked about one of major projects of inside group in 2004 is to assassinate senator Edward Kennedy. Salinger was one who suspected the criminal activity of US government committed. He thus was a target of Inside group.

In early 90's I was intimidated by "So what, they even killed President Kennedy". (see #17. They killed President Kennedy) This was the beginning I realized the dark side of US intelligence. Instead of keeping silence I told people the assassin of JFK was FBI.

Twice I had left US trying to get rid of the persecution. Each time they killed a key member of Kennedy's family.

The first time was in July 1994. I went to China. I ordered the air flight ticket in April. Then in June, Jacklin Kennedy (widow of JF Kennedy) died of cancer. I didn't connect it to my leaving because at that time I didn't know much of Feds.

It was until in July 1999 at Hongkong, when I decided to go to South East Asia and started visiting appropriate consulates, I learned Jr. Kennedy died of air plane accident. The news reminded me of his mother's death. They both died several weeks early before I left for some countries Feds not so controlled. Feds were afraid of the reaction if my story had been revealed. They were afraid the potential political influence of Kennedy family.

Edward Kennedy is the last one of famous Kennedy's. That's why he becomes a prophecy of Anthony Carr. There was sign two months ago when news reported Edward Kennedy was banned to board US Airway's shuttle out of Washington to Boston. His name was put in the "no fly" list. It took several weeks to take his name from that list. Was it a mistake? But one thing for sure is that mistake won't take place on Bush, Ashcroft and Rumsfelt.

Feds is not the same one which assassinated President Kennedy 40 years ago. They are much stronger now armed with Patriot Act. They can open humiliate a president (Lewinsky scandal). So what to a Senator. They even predicted his death by prophecy. And to assassinate, no bullet needed anymore. Modern technique enable them to kill in covert way. They prepare heart attack for Edward Kennedy. Salinger died of it. Clinton, too, had a heart attack when he gave campaign advice to Kerry. Clinton told Kerry to abandon his Vietnam history but to focus on Iraq war. He offended the taboo of insider group and was punished by a heart attack. (see heart attack at # "5. Microwave killing" )

76yrs • M •
263. Pat Robertson (10/24)

There was another news early this January reported by World Journal. It said, "Robertson, a celebrity of Christian broadcaster, reveals two big 'God's design': GOD BLESSES CHINA, BUSH WILL CONVENIENTLY BE RE-ELECTED ".

I knew inside group controlled US politics, they would have Bush had the second term of presidency. But how could they bless China? Strategically, China is a rival to US.

It was this news, plus other events happened in Dec/2003 and Jan/2004 enabled me to realize there had been another secret deal reached between Feds and China. China would frame a big drug case, and as exchange, the huge payment (God's bless) was Taiwan's regime change. So I wrote "206. Another interest exchange. (2/16)" The later development showed it was a multi-national one which would have include Singapore, Philippines, Hongkong. And Feds also planned terrorist attack to distract.

264. Reaction to cover up Robertson (10/24)

Robertson made his prediction in 1/2/04. He said, ""I think George Bush is going to win in a walk, I really believe I'm hearing from the Lord it's going to be like a blowout election in 2004. It's shaping up that way."

http://www.usatoday.com/_common/_scripts/_tacoda/amDataAgent.htm?pid=usa
t

These two news about Pat Robertson and Anthony Carr that month revealed how Feds to manipulate American's mind in the name of God. Robertson and Anthony are no others then accessories of Feds.

Then a strange thing took place three days ago. A news in Internet said that "A White House spokesman denied Wednesday that President Bush told Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson that he did not expect casualties from the invasion of Iraq."

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/19/robertson.bush.iraq/index.html

Why Pat Robertson said something very good about Bush 9 month ago (1/2) but now (10/19) let out something negative about him?

I know why.

My articles are under strict scrutiny of Feds. They check up every source I used as reference. They even pointed out a "one day's mistake" of my message. (see "83. Spy country (8/21/02)" I didn't give the exact date of the news about "prophecy", (it was on W.J. 1/17) I only wrote: "Early this year". The surveillance team must have gone through all the World Journal published "early this year" to find that article. Robertson's news belongs to same category of Anthony's. They were all "prediction". Thus it fell into their sight. If I wrote about "God's will" of Anthony Carr, they could expect I would do same thing on Pat Robertson. That's why they hurried created a dispute between Bush and Robertson. The purpose is to cover up Robertson's real ID.

This is why Pat Robertson behaved a conflict way in two events. According to Robertson, Bush told him "we're not going to have any casualties" (in Iraq) in March 2003. Why he didn't talk about it for more than 18 months? If you noticed the accusation was brought into news on 10/19, 5 days after my message "261. Prophecy (10/14)". You probably will understand it was an event created to cover up an accessory of Feds. They used to have swift reaction to my comments. Either to perfect, or justify, or repair the flaw they have made. I think the Salinger's death, Robertson's accusation on Bush were all the reaction to my message "Prophecy". And there is more.

76yrs • M •
265. God, prophet or Tyrant, rogue? (10/29)

From mid October, there is a new wave of Internet attack on me. I failed to post in many sites because of technique harassment. I was even banned from some forums.

Here was a ban in "Halflife2.net". The page said, ""Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? "

I have the experience Feds using my INTERNET address to post offensive messages which caused ban on me, I e-mailed administration. "I didn't do anything above. If there is such problem, then it might be someone hijacked my user's name did it. Please check the problem."

The reply of administration: "I'm not sure why you were banned, it's now been lifted. Your ban wasn't logged so I'll look into it further, sorry about that."

So I had chance re-enter the forum and see the "reason" they banned me. It was done by a staff who also had a title of director of marketing. Here is his post.

Re: Icarus <member.php?u=10834> Halflife2.net Staff
Director of Marketing Join Date: Oct 2003 Location: Northern California Posts: 1,219 Kathaksung,

There's a passage I got memorized, seems appropriate for this situation:

Ezekiel 25:17 "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

*Banned*

----------------

Here once again we see the familiar "Lord" abuse their power to censor the speech which they can't tolerate.

There was another warning from the messenger from the "Lord" in another site. After failing to call for a moderate on my thread, he gave such a prophecy:

Re: Donsun <member.php?u=47>
Prophet

I don't care if the mods do anything or not as you can tell by the overwhelming response to your droning on and on and on. I will not say anymore about the long posts nor will i ever donate a dime to a forum that lets people advertise and post endless threads. Unfortunately its always a small few that ruin it for everyone. If the mods don't enforce the rules then this forum will dissolve on its own. Good Day!

http://forums.armageddononline.org/showthread.php?t=2835&page=1&
pp=25

He titled himself "prophet". He threatened to stop finance aid to the forum. He predicted the dissolve of the site if it doesn't do to his favor.

The "God" which Bush worshiped planned terror attack, assassination, disaster in the name of nature. Predict their project by big prophet. Small "lord" scattered everywhere to watch people. And small prophet made their small prediction to intimidate too. When they could proudly pronounce that "Banned 48 people today, deleted 36034 threads, and still had time for tea", I only saw rogue over there.

There is no check and balance to our intelligence. They developed into a Mafia-like organization. Politicians are not elected by people but inside group because they also control the election process and made a rigged election reasonable by poll.

After a year of repeated attempts to frame drug case on me and my family, they now turn to INTERNET censorship. The purpose are the same. To block people know the truth.
I repeat my call for help:

Due to heavy harassment, I'm afraid I can't post my message on time in each site. I decide to post every five days on my homepage with new message. If I fail to do that, then either I have been blocked to post, or more likely, "disappeared" from some "operation". If that happens, there will be a blackout on my thread too. So, download it to follow the development.

I ask your help to spread my thread. Tell your friend. Let other people know it. The more people know the truth, less harm Feds can make. It's not only for me, my family, it also for you and every decent American citizen.

76yrs • M •
321. Tsunami alert in California (6/15/05)

The brief tsunami alert on 6/14 in Northern California may be a psychological propaganda prepared for a big one in future which is operated by US intelligence.

I allege D.O.J. intends to frame a big drug case in which they'll slaughter a lot of people. To distract public's attention, big events will possibly be created.

1. Big earthquake in California or a eruption of volcano to divert people's attention.

2. Bio-attack such like Mad-cow disease, West Niles or bird flu to kill people they disliked in the name of natural disease.

3. Terror attack, most likely a dirty bomb, disguised as the revenge from Muslim.

4. The framed drug case was collaborated with Chinese secret police. There will be a regime change in Taiwan as payment for the secret deal.

5. Since the deal betrayed Taiwan's independence. It conflicts with the opinion of eagle in Washington (Rumsfeld, Bush). Then there is the emergence of "Deep throat". All the recent news that "Galloway's speech"; "Downing St. Memo": "Bush's sinking approve rate"; "Kerry works to impeach Bush"'; "Guantanamo scandal" are intimidations from D.O.J.. If the eagle in Washington dare to obstruct, then they may be impeached by a scandal from another Deep Throat.

6. The date of that big operation can be as early as in late June.

76yrs • M •
323. Arnold's role in recent plots (6/22/05)

H.A. gave me three notices recently:
1. 3/14 to 4/17 (garage door)
2. 4/19 to 5/19 (overgrown tree)
3. 6/1 to 7/1 (overgrown tree)
I view it as three consecutive plots planned by Feds. As I have told before, the framed case was collaborated by Chinese secret police. To confirm the secret deal, each time Feds had a celebrity to be in China as a guarantor. (see "222. Perform a secret deal (4/19/04)", "239. Free factory (7/9)" ).

Arnold Schwarzenegger was sent to the chair of California Governor in a rare recall in November 2003. The recall was activated in March 2003, only 4 months after a formal election when Gray Davis was re-elected as Governor. Nobody could start such kind of raid except Feds. When there would be a 9/11 attack, they placed a proxy of their own in the seat of President despite Demo (Clinton) did a good job in his two tenure. The purpose was clear, Feds need the man in charge to cover up illegal activity they committed. Arnold was picked up in same situation. The main reason to select him, I think, is to cover up the illegal case Feds planned to frame. I set an eye on his behavior.

Arnold Schwarzenegger planned a China visit recently. At first, his visit was planned between 4/16 to 4/23. It was delayed. Next time it was said the visit would be sometime in May. It also soured. Probably to my revelation that his advance team brought a bribe for China. (see: "303. April plot and secret deal (4/12/05)" Compare Governor's visit plan with the time of first two notices sent to me from H.A.

Then there was a news on June 7. Topic: "Leader of state National Guard is forced out".
"The two-star general who commands California's 20,000 National Guard soldiers abruptly resigned late Monday amid allegations that he failed to properly prove his shooting skills for a trip to Iraq and that he helped line up a questionable military flight for a Republican group.

Thomas Eres was pressured to step aside after parallel investigations by the Schwarzenegger administration and Mercury News...... Eres' resignation came just two days after Gov. Schwarzenegger thanked the general "for the great job you're doing".... . And it comes 15 months after the Republican governor appointed Eres by voicing confidence that the general would "maintain the high standards and traditions" of the National Guard."

The accusation put on the General was convenient and unnecessary. The real purpose was that someone wanted to control National Guard. I immediately thought of that there would be an emergency taking place in future, either a terror attck or a big disaster or both that National Guard would be activated to support Feds. It coincided with the third notice from H.A..

Seven days later, there was a tsunami alert issued. I wrote the message "321. Tsunami alert in California".

As for the role of National Guard, they will support law enforcement in emergency. The following is one of the references I had used to prove Bush group knew 9/11 attack in advance.

Re: UPDATE, September 21, 2001 - On Friday, September 7, Florida Governor "Jeb" Bush signed Executive Order No. 01-261 which states, in part:

"I hereby delegate to The Adjutant General of the State of Florida all necessary authority, within approved budgetary appropriations or grants, to order members of the Florida National Guard into active service, as defined by Section 250.27, Florida Statutes, for the purpose of training to support law-enforcement personnel and emergency-management personnel in the event of civil disturbances or natural disasters and to provide training support to law-enforcement personnel and community-based organizations relating to counter drug operations. This Executive Order shall remain in full force and effect until the earlier of its revocation or June 30, 2003."

This took place four days before the World Trade Center disaster.

http://209.123.142.199/lawgiver/flaconst.asp

The above URL was where I got the information. Although it was disabled, I still post it.

76yrs • M •
324. Tsunami (6/27/05)

As I have told in #261, 262, 302, 305 that Anthony Carr's Big Prophecy for 2004 was a proclamation of Inside group being used to influence the psychology of Americans. In the newspaper, there were seven big prophecies, five with pictures which I have talked about already. There were two without picture.

1. Meteorite hits US. A super size meteorite will hit a desert city of America.

2. Big lake area will become a water country. Storm will sweep over the boundary of US and Canada. There will be a great flooding in Big Lake area. Few boat will survive it as Noah's Ark. Besides, nuclear exploision will cause tsunami in Cuba. Half of Cuba will be drowned.

I realized big attack would be disguised as natural disaster such like earthquake and tsunami. In the end of that year, a big tsunami in South Asio caused a loss of 180,000 lives.

I think that's the one predicted by Anthony Carr. It didn't take place in Cuba because that would be too evident who was behind it.

1. US has developped such technique to create an earthquake and tsunami. Cohen had talked about it as early as 1997, though he blamed the "others". Re: "Others are engaging even in an eco type of terrorism, whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes or volcanos remotely, through the use of electromagnetic waves." American Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, April 1997.

http://vialls.net/subliminalsuggestion/tsunami.html

2. After 9/11, D.O.D. got a fat budget with which they were able to carry out experiment of new techniques. I allege the four consecutive huricane happened in Florida last year was one of such experiment of climate war.

3. Why Indonesia was picked? Because it is still a backward country. Indonesia is a technique weak country with no ability to investigate what happened in deep water. And there was no obvious motive that others can allege on US if the desaster taking place there. As a result, they made it an experiment. The tsunami was the biggest ever.

4. Generally, Inside group will have a man of their own in charge the business to cover up their illegal activity. I talked of Bush and Arnold about this. They have one there - the President of Indonesia: Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. He was an military intelligence officer. He has attended various training courses in the U.S. and the Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth, Kan. He took the President's seat in October 2004. Two months later, on 12/26, tsunami took place.

5. Yudhoyono benefitted from tsunami politically. The earthquak took place in West Indonesia. Aceh Province is the nearest area to earthquake center. People there suffered the heaviest loss. Aceh is a rebellion province where armed force having a war with government. Now it is weakened.

6. Two weeks after the big tsunami, there was a news:

Navy Releases Photos of Damage to Nuclear Submarine
By CHRISTOPHER DREW, The New York Times

The photos were taken once the submarine, the San Francisco, limped back to Guam after smashing into the mountain, which was not on its navigational charts. The photos show that the head-on crash 500 feet below the ocean's surface destroyed a sonar dome that formed the submarine's nose and peeled back part of the outer hull.

The accident, which killed one sailor and injured 60 others, occurred on Jan. 8 about 360 miles southeast of Guam. Navy officials said the submarine's crew had to take emergency measures to blast to the surface and then keep the vessel afloat

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050128103609990019

The experiment of earthquake and tsunami was an operation under the sea. Submarine would be used. There would be many similar experiments. A submarine hit the mountain was a rare news. It must have operated near the bottom of the sea. Japan is located in earthquake area, an ideal experiment place. I don't think it happened accidentally at that time.

7. 'Freak' wave rocks cruise
70-footer hits N.Y.-bound ship
BY JONATHAN LEMIRE

A "freak wave" more than 70 feet high slammed a luxury cruise ship steaming for New York yesterday, flooding cabins, injuring passengers and forcing the liner to stop for emergency repairs.
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/300826p-257523c.html

It would be a tsunami if that "freak wave" reached land. I view it as one experiment done by D.O.D. to test how it affected on vessel.

The chance of happening of big tsunami is rare. Maybe once in decades or in centries. What was it in your memory before that South Asio one? Now it seems become popular. And I expect there will be more. That's the result when Pentagon is skilled to create one.

(I used to use a spell check from a web site. Three of such web sites have been disabled since. This is the fourth website I asked help with. And I was blocked to use spell check again. Sorry if there is mis-spelling.)

76yrs • M •
325. Open intimidation (7/2/05)

In message "321. Tsunami alert in California" I talked about Feds would use natural disaster and bio-attack to slaught and distract in their June plot. I said on 6/15 : "2. Bio-attack such like Mad-cow disease, West Niles or bird flu to kill people they disliked in the name of natural disease."

Ten days later, when their plot seemed to be soured, Feds released a bunch of news in three days which may prove my prediction.

1. 6/25/05, Mercury News: "U.S. to fix 'mad cow' testing" (New York Times) Which reported the second "mad cow" disease in US. It said the case was confirmed in November last year but was blocked to the public for senven months. Why release it now? Because Feds need it in June plot. It proves my allegation.

The first confimed mad cow disease happened in December 2003. It also related to an attempted framed case. see "191. Framming a case in December (12/26)".

2. 6/25/05, Mercury News: "Group says half-million could die from bird flu". "More than a half-million people could die and more than 2.3 million could be hospitalized if a moderately severe strain of pandemic flu virus hits the US, a research group said Friday." This worries me most that D.O.J. intend to have a slaughter to wipe out their dislikes.

3. 6/26/05, Mercury News: "S.J. man's bout with West Nile makes him fight against spread". "As the first and so far only person to contract the deadly West Nile fever in Santa Clara County, del Hierro committed himself to educate people." del Hierro caught West Nile fever last August. The time of publishing this article is not accidental.

4. 6/27/05, Mercury News: "What if a Tsunami hit our coastline?" The first page article talked about the tsunami alert triggered by an earthquake two weeks ago and the potential hazard.

Something rare happenes occured or being alerted in June. It covers all allegation I wrote in mid June. Even the plot soured, Feds still let out the news. It's a power show off and an open intimidation. And the same show will re-act in future.

76yrs • M •
327. London bombing (7/12/05)

I think it was the work of D.O.J.

In my case, for many times Feds had tried to carry out terror attacks to control the situation. The evident ones since last year:

#1. In April plot of 2004, on 4/21(?) Robert Mueller announced that Hongkong was the target of Al Qaida. See "223. FBI director said HongKong will be attacked (4/24/04)"

#2. In June plot of 2004, on 5/26 Ashcroft and Mueller announced US would be attacked by Al Qaida this summer. See "232. Terror attack and distraction (6/4/04)".

#3. In July plot of 2004, on 7/8 Tom Ridge said there would be a large scale of Al Qaida attack before November election. See "240. Cover up (7/14)"

#4. On 8/1/04, to intimidate financial group about raising interest rate, Tom Ridge raised alarm code in certain financial area to orange color. Said Al Qaida target this area. See "251. Mortgage rate and September plot (8/29)"

#5. In October plot of 2004, on 9/17 FBI issued an "Anti-Terror 'October Plan'". See "257. Beware of another terror attack (9/29)" and "258. Another attempt to frame a case (10/4)"

#6. In January plot of 2005, FBI said on 1/20 that there was a "Boston dirty bomb" case. See "284. Aggressive FBI (1/24/05)".

One thing interesting was how my revelation changed the warning method of D.O.J. Have you noticed that in #1. and #2. the terror alert was issued by FBI and D.O.J.? Then in #3. and #4. Tom Ridge replaced the role of FBI. Why? If you noticed in #2, I wrote,(quote from 232) "Under the Homeland Security Act of 2002, only the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) can publicly issue such threat warnings. What made D.O.J. neglect DHS? "

It was a swift response from Feds. They cover up their flaw by letting Tom Ridge to do the work for them. Ridge was only a puppet in these cases. But Feds felt uncomfortable to let "outsider"(Tom Ridge) to involve in their criminal case. So there after there was no terror alarm anymore. #5 and #6 were only plan and case of FBI.

All the above six "terror attack" cases related to the framed cases applied on me in timing. The plotter is no other but Feds - D.O.J. and FBI. The framed case soured under my revelation. None of the above "terror attacks" was proved true.

Out of these six "terrorist cases", you can see five were accused of "Al Qaida", only #6 was accused of "Iraqi and Chinese". How convenient it is to attribute everything to "Al Qaida". That is why we can never find Bin Laden or Al Zarqawi. They are so important chips in "Extortion war on people" for Bush and inside group.

In recent months, framed case came one after another, the latest one ended on 7/1. What would be the next? I wondered.

In July 6th, London won the host of 2012 Olympic Games. The Olympic Game is a profitable business. It will benefit the economy of hosting country. I had experience that it was used as a chip in secret deal. (China was rewarded 2008 Olympic as a payment in secret deal with FBI and DEA in 2001. See "77. The payment of deal (July 2002)" ) So when I heard this news, I wondered if it was another secret deal? It was.

Next day, London bombing solved my puzzle. London suffered a terror attack(in the name of Al Qaida) but got a compensation in economy.

It also solved my puzzle that a terror attack will be used to distract in next framed case. London bombing will justify the next "terror attack" in US. Pre-psychological propaganda is an important tactic Feds used in their plot. So they always issued an alert to a plot to en-believe the public that it was real from enemy. But the previous "case" were all soured which brought them embarrassment. Such like that their "most wanted" was proved to be in jail already. Or the case was a "hoax". Or the plot was from their own informant. This time they bought a big one: "London bombing". With which, feds quietly got what they want: an "orange" code in home security without public notice.

76yrs • M •
328. London bombing (2) (7/17/05)

London blasts was planned by intelligence.

1. Government knew in advance.

Re: Israeli Embassy in state of emergency

By Associated Press Thursday, July 7, 2005 - Updated: 09:42 AM EST

JERUSALEM- British police told the Israel Embassy in London minutes before Thursday's explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said. Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel room instead, government officials said.

http://news.bostonherald.com/international/view.bg?articleid=92907

Re: Israel Was Warned Ahead of First Blast
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=85346

2. An almost impossible coincidence. A London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/090705bombingexercises.htm

3. Change and censorship of information in media

#1 was later changed.

Re: "Who Stands To Gain? Israel Warned, Cover-up In Progress
Propaganda Matrix | July 7 2005

BREAKING: Scrambled cover-up to try and change prior knowledge story.
Original reports stated that Binyamin Netanyahu was warned BEFORE the first blast, now all the Associated Press reports are being changed to say he was warned AFTER the first blast, for example this article <http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-07-07-israel-londonblasts_x.h
tm?POE=NEWISVA>.
The article linked below that we saved in our own format (and the website that carried it has strangely since crashed) said that Netanyahu was warned before the first blast.
Israel are now denying <http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/story.asp?j=122106240&p=yzzyx68zx
>they got a warning.

BREAKING: Scotland Yard says it got a warning before the attack and told Israel.
"The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion, a Liverpool Street train station, where he was to address and economic summit."

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/july2005/070705standstogain.htm

#2 is important truth in London bombing case Because the chance for such coincidence is almost zero. Seldom we saw a report of this truth in mainstream media.
There was no necessity for media to fake a news of #1. But there is a strong motive for intelligence to deny and censor #1 and #2 if the bombing is an government planned one.

4. Lack of accountability that four dead "bombers" willing to die. The neighbor said the dead suspects were nice people. One has a baby of 8 months old and was a teacher of disabled children. Is that too convenient to say they all willing to suicide? Or more reasonably, those four men thought they were going to take part in an "anti-terror exercise" which as a matter of fact was a trap - a real bombing.

5. Unnecessary to die. Even if they were Islamic fanatics, there was no necessity for them to die. Suicide bombing happened when no other means could be used in high security alert situation. London until then was a peaceful city. There was no intensive alert. They could easily leave the bomb in train and get away. Even Al Qaida was not so stupid for such an unnecessary sacrifice. (btw, 10 pound bomb is a small object. It could be easy to fix in a shopping bag or hand bag. It couldn't be bigger than 2 of 5 pounds sugar pack which you can see in super market. It's totally unnecessary to have a big backpack like the dead suspects had in the picture.)

6. The most absurd thing is there is no motivation. What was the purpose of bombing? Who was the target? The victim of London bombing are ordinary people. If it was an Al Qaida operation, then there are plenty of Jewish target, government target in London. Did they pick up wrong "enemy"? Who benefits from such attack?

If you don't have your mind fixed on information government and media set up for you such like " The suspects are suicide bombers", "Al Qaida links".A simple question will lead you to another point of view. The question is:

"Why four British citizens 'sacrifice' their own lives to kill other ordinary people? Who benefits from such attack? Al Qaida or Zionist controlled government?"

76yrs • M •
329. The mysterious "anti terror" exercise. London bombing (3) (7/22/05)

I leave it for people to think about by themselves the possibility that an "anti-terror exercise" took place at exact same time and same site when a real terror attack happened.
But obviously it was a work of intelligence:

1. No one has such authority except the intelligence to carry out an exercise at rush hour in busy public transportation line. Because it will cause traffic blocking and confusion and panic. Something what authority tries to avoid. So they must have extraordinary reason to do it.

2. This news was strictly censored by mainstream media before and after incident. Even Londoners were not aware of it.

3. Real terrorist would try to diversify the bomb into different guise or in small package to make it less noticeable. A determined suicide bomber used to bind explosive on his body so others won't suspect. Why did they carry unnecessary similar big backpacks?

When you have four delivery men to spread commercial fliers, would you drop them one by one in each delivery area or just drop them in a station then let them take public communication?(If so, why drove? Just let them take public communication right from the beginning.)

Imagine. How could government make you believe with four different pictures that: In Picadilly station, a man with empty hand; in a bus station, a man with a shopping bag; In King's Cross station, ...... Said these were suicide bombers.

Or rather, show you with one picture that four men flock together with similar big backpacks?

The four dead men hadn't behaved in real terrorist way but to fit the demand of government propaganda that they were bombers.

4. The four dead "suicide bombers" likely were informants recruited by British intelligence. They might not be successful in the job of penetrating into fanatic Islamic group. They were selected to be the "sacrifice bomber" by intelligence. They accepted backpacks and were told it was an "exercise" organized by their handler. The bombing didn't take place at same time. But it didn't matter. Even if the would-die man noticed the blast, they took it as "exercise".

Read the following information. It shows that: 1. Government knew something would happen. 2. Police's behave may be explained as a preparation for an "exercise". 3. The most important thing is nobody(include police) seemed to know there was an "exercise" before or after the incident.

Re: "Londoners Suspicious Of Station Closures Before Blasts
Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet | July 12 2005

Internet forums are not the benchmark of absolute truth and unlike the government, who eagerly rush to give credibility to an 'Al-Qaeda' statement as soon as a Bush-linked Internet company can post it, we do not offer this as concrete proof of anything. However, it is interesting nonetheless.

Several different people on the forum of the London Evening Standard website are reporting their own perculiar experiences on the day of the bombing.

One member writes,
Hi everyone,

Did anyone travelling in BEFORE the attacks began yesterday notice anything peculiar on their tube journey?

I catch the Piccadilly line at 7.15am each morning from Southgate to reach my work in Kensington by 8.00. Normally, all seats are taken by Finsbury Park and carriages are packed by Kings Cross.

However, yesterday my tube journey was eerily quiet. For the first time ever there were spare seats in my carriage all the way through zone 1. It was noticeable enough for me to wonder what on earth was going on. This was at 7.45 - over an hour before attacks began.
I've also heard people saying that the Northern Line was being shut down at the same time.
Is there something that we're not being told?

Another member responds,
yes!!

I was due to pick a work collegue up from balham at 7:15am, but when i got there i was greeted with Tube emergency vans, police and and hoards of people being turned away from a closed station.

All very strange they must have known something was going to happan, the surely had a tip off. As i drove along the road, (which also follows the tubes) they were all shut and hundreds of people were queing for buses.

when i reached Oval, which was open there were two armed policemen in a road next to the station, which for a quiet area like that is extremly rare.

the northen line was shut from morden to stockwell. They blatently knew something was going down, they just got it wrong and are hoping no one mentions anything.

When combined with the bomb scares in different major cities days before the bombing, the Israeli warnings and the beyond a coincidence exercises the day of the attack, these accounts shed more light on the true nature of the attack.

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=37984

76yrs • M •
330. London bombing is a justification for coming US attack (7/27/05)

In "extortion war on people", inside group activated several bombing attacks disguised as "terror attack" to blackmail people for extra power.

1. Feds was behind Oklahoma bombing. D.O.J. tried to seek the power which was similar to "Patriot Act" had given but failed.

2. D.O.J. successfully got the "Patriot Act" in 911 attack. Which also justified the later Mid-east war.

3. A DC sniper shooting spree pushed the US House passed the bill to authorize the Iraq war power to President Bush in early October, 2002. Iraq war was inevitable.

4. That was why about same time in October, 2002, a French oil tanker was attacked and there was a Bali bombing which killed nearly 200 Australians. An effort to push France and Australia to join the Iraq war. It failed on France but succeeded on Australia.

5. Madrid bombing in March 2004 was obvious at the purpose to help Bush's ally - Aznar - in election. Though it failed.

All these bombings came with a strong motive - to provoke the public feeling so inside group could get what they want: a war, an election or a power.

London bombing lacks of an obvious motive. But it coincides perfectly with the development of persecution D.O.J. applies on me. I immediately knew what it was when I heard the news of London bombing. (see # 327)

It was not a coincidence that State Secretary Rice visited China next day (7/8). The plot from the beginning was planned as a drug case framed with the help of Chinese secret police. (Former FBI director Louis Freeh and DEA head Marshall lost their jobs in first secret deal with China in 2001.) Rice's visit signifies a new plot. (see "249. Secret deal and July plot (8/24/04)"

The second London bombing was a soured attempt of this plot. They still let it go but reduce the level to a light one. The following events all connect to the case, took place on 7/21/2005. Notice some of them caught big topics but the practical result were little.

1. The second London bombing on 7/21. All were similar to the first bombing. Only this time, no bomb was exploded. Nobody died, include "suicide bomber".

2. Since 7/11, San Jose had experienced a weather hotter then usual, about 5 to 10 degrees above normal. That heat wave caused a dozen of unusual deaths in Los Angles and Arizona. On the very day of 7/21, the temperature dropped below normal and there was a rain. News said, "Yeesh. Four days ago, the South Bay was baking in 90-degree heat. On Thursday, it was cool, cloudy and raining. In July.What gives?.... San Jose reached only 77 degrees. Thursday - normal for the date is 84. And the rain was scant: .01 inches."

I used to trim trees on Thursdays. (Friday is garbage collect day) I collected yard trash on week-end that week, several days before Thursday. They knew I would have yard trash on street on 7/21 the Thursday. So there was a "very unusual" rain(TV broadcaster said). Only at last it turned out to be a small one: 0.01 inches.

3. On 7/21, China raised the value of its currency by 2% which some economists say is undervalued by 40 percent. The echo is loud only the step is small. ( I will explain later how the currency rate is part of deal.)

4. Patriot Act extended on that night. "Within hours of a a second attack on the London transit system, lawmakers in the House and Senate pushed ahead Thursday with starkly different bills to extend the USA Patriot Act anti-terrorism law." (Mercury News, 7/22/05)
( I will explain it later some of version related to my case.)

The main drama, an attack in US, doesn't act yet. It will be a big one. It probably will take place in several places such like New York, Boston.... especially in California. Beware of a large terror attack, from our own government.

76yrs • M •
Explanation to (2) of "330. London bombing is a justification for coming US attack". Why I relate the rain to the framed case and London bombing. The unusual rain was used to urge the sprouting of marihuana in a framed case. Be noticed that I talked about the rain six weeks before second London bombing.

316. Set up a "marijuana" case (6/2/05)

In early May, a news in mainstream media caught my eye.

Re: "Feds sound new warning about marijuana use
5/3/2005, 4:06 p.m. ET By PAULINE JELINEK The Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) -

Government officials say recent research makes a stronger case that smoking marijuana is itself a causal agent in psychiatric symptoms, particularly schizophrenia."

http://www.masslive.com/printer/printer.ssf?/base/national-43/1115150260
197830.xml&storylist=national

"Marijuana Becomes Focus of Drug War
Less Emphasis on Heroin and Cocaine
By Dan EggenWashington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, May 4, 2005; Page A01

The focus of the drug war in the United States has shifted significantly over the past decade from hard drugs to marijuana, which now accounts for nearly half of all drug arrests nationwide, according to an analysis of federal crime statistics released yesterday."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/03/AR200505
0301638.html?nav=mb

Pre-psychological propaganda preparation is a must in Feds' framed case. I thought this propaganda would set another case on me. Since I started this thread to reveal crime Feds committed, I suffered personal attack: malicious ridicules, intimidation; scorn; smear...... Recently I was repeatedly labeled "schizophrenic" in some web sites which coincides with the "marijuana" report. I think they came from same source. Link it with another notice from Homeowners' Association, (see "312. Things sensitive" I thought there is a new frame case set up right after the April plot going soured.

The Homeowner's Association required me to trim overgrown trees before 5/19. I think Feds planned to find some "trace of marijuana" in yard trash and with it as justification, having a search. It is easy to plant marijuana in my backyard. There are indications that Feds set up such a case. I'll talk about it next time.

318. Rain, Homeowners' Association and marijuana (6/7/05)

On 3/15, Homeowners' Association (H.A.) gave me a notice, instructed me to fix garage door before 4/17 or face a fine. I thought that's the plot of Feds. They intended to guise as garage door contractor to have an unreasonable search and arrest. I fixed the garage door by myself. Then on 4/19, another notice from H.A. required me to trim the tree. They set the final day on 5/19. So I knew there would be another case framed around that date. But what kind of case would they frame this time?

I noticed there was an unusual wet days in this period. On 4/27, Mercury News reported: "April showers, thunder, hail in forecast". "This year's rainy season just won't let up. While the classic ending comes mid-April. .... San Jose hasn't seen a season this wet since 1997-98."

On 5/10, it said, "Unusual storm sets a record for May 9 rainfall.". "Is it supposed to rain in May? San Jose usually sees some rain in May, though rarely very much." It posted two pictures to illustrate how the thunderstorm and hailstones formed. And a chart of May rainfall in 55 years. It only made the thing extraordinary unusual. It followed the way of cover up Feds always used. In meningitis case and San Jose Mayor Gonzalez's stroke case, the news report came with chart of brain to illustrate how disease happened. In the cases plotted by Feds they used to post extra picture to persuade people that all were taken place naturally. That's part of psychological influence.

Because Feds used rainy days to control frame case, (I allege they plant drugs in umbrella shipment which is a merchandise my brother in law running) so I set an eye on it if something unusual happened. Though news said that classical rainy season ended in mid-April, I recorded an unusual wet month after that. Between 4/19 to 5/19, the one month time H.A.requested me to trim the tree, there were 14 days fore-casted rainy day. The last day forecasted rainy was 5/19, coincided with H.A.'s final day. Since then there was no more rain. Is that wonderful? I can only say, Feds planned their project too perfect.

One thing puzzled me was that why they dragged the rain days that long. In early May the news on marijuana solved my problem.(see #316) With other indications, I realized Feds might have planted marijuana in my yard. With continued rain, they wish the marijuana seeds would sprout and grow up. They force me to trim tree by H.A. to prove I did the yard work. And they might claim they found trace of marijuana in yard trash (leaves and branches) to start a search and arrest.

Than why the case soured? I guess there were too many weeds in the yard that marijuana couldn't compete with them. Or the soil was too barren for it. Only weeds survived in poor soil.

Four days ago on 6/3 H.A. gave me another letter. They still used "overgrown tree" need trim as justification even I had trimmed the tree already. The final date set at 7/1. Feds apparently is under pressure and has to repeat trick again and again. They didn't have any inspection for more than two years. And suddenly waked up to send me three notices within 4 months.

Prophecy
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy